• Published 21st Jan 2013
  • 6,759 Views, 93 Comments

The Dreams We Share - Silentpegasus



A pegasus stallion by the name of Storm Chaser has landed a job as a weather pony alongside Rainbow Dash. When the mare falls on hard times he will be there to help her in any way he can.

  • ...
14
 93
 6,759

Epilogue

Epilogue

8 months later.

Storm was standing in a full pressed tuxedo. Big Mac was standing next to him along with Soarin, he looked over to see Twilight and the others in dress’s with tears in their eyes. Princess Celestia stood at the altar with a warm smile. The music kicked on, Storm turned his head to see Rainbow Dash in a stunning wedding dress. She made her way down the isle with a massive smile on her face. She took her place next to Storm and wiped the tears from her eyes. The ceremony began as Celestia started the speech. Storm looked over to see Spitfire smiling at him, he returned the nod. He looked towards the doorway and saw two familiar ghost’s, both pegasus stallions. One was brown and the other had an old Wonderbolt uniform on with a vibrant blue cape. They smiled at him and vanished.

“Do you Storm Chaser take Rainbow Dash to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“And do you Rainbow Dash take Storm Chaser to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.” she said with tears of joy in her eyes. Celestia levitated two necklaces with a golden ring on each to the pegasi.

“Then I now pronounce you mare and colt.” she levitated the necklace holding the cyan feather onto the white stallion. “You may kiss the bride.” Storm swept the mare off her hooves and locked her in a passionate kiss. The ponies in the hall clapped and cheered for the newly weds. Rainbow and Storm wrapped their hooves around each other and soared into the sky.

They arrived at their hotel room and smiled at one another.

“So what should we do now Skittles?” he said in a teasing tone.

“I have an idea.” she said with a sly smile. “Remember the sonic rain-boom?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I just had an idea.” she said as she poked at his chest.

“What are you-......Oh... Is that really a good idea? At that speed I mean.”

“I don’t know. Let’s find out.” she said as she stood on the balcony.

“You don’t ever slow down, do you?” he said as he joined her.

“Nope. Are you coming or not?” Storm gave his wife a kiss and readied himself for take off. The two shot into the air leaving behind a vibrant trail of flames and rainbows. As the sun set a vibrant explosion of rainbow’s and flames lit up the sky. The two pegasi rested on a cloud panting heavy, Storm wiped the sweat from his forehead as he looked over at Rainbow who had a satisfied look on her face. “Best.....move......Ever!” she said through the panting.

“So what’s the name of it?”

“Um.....Sonic Rain-gasm?”

“I like it.” he said as he held her in his hooves. She nuzzled against his chest and let out a soft snore. “Awwe is little Rainbow tired?” he said in a baby sounding voice.

“Shut up.” she said as a sigh left her lips. Storm looked into the sky and breathed out a long relaxed sigh. He looked down to his sleeping wife and closed his eyes.

Comments ( 25 )

A little star wars episode 6 ending with ghosts for the wedding funny

Rain-gasm.....really:duck:

2049545 No. SONIC Rain-gasm. :rainbowwild:

2049567>>2049545 Couldn't resist!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Use the force Storm Chaser...

Review Time:pinkiehappy:
Chapter 7:
What would have happened if the paramedics arrived and Storm was fine?(wouldn't Spit and Soarin pay a fine or something)
Storm proposing to Dash at the show(EPIC DWAAA:rainbowkiss::pinkiesad2:)

Epilogue:
Took 8 months to get married(Is that a little long?) beginning with that I had assumed that Dash was pregnant.
Using one last pic before the story's over, awesome(seriously, did you get the idea for posting pic from me?)
Celestia is conducting the wedding(must be a pretty big deal for that)
*snicker*:rainbowlaugh: Sonic Rain-gasam :facehoof::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:*end of review*

Even though this story was shorter and rushed than your previous stories, this had plenty of Dwaaa moments that make up for it. All in all this story gets three :rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2: out of 5.

2051200 Planning a wedding is HELL and takes a butt load of time:twilightangry2: . No Dash is not pregnant.:rainbowhuh: She's an element of harmony so I assumed that Celestia would perform the ceremony. :trollestia: The pic idea I had wanted to do for a while after reading a few others that had incorporated it, but you certainly helped it along.:eeyup:
I plan on finishing up the fics I've started....by my count there are 3, excluding the two on Hiatus and the one I have yet to publish.

Was listening to this for the first half of the fic
[youtube=co4YpHTqmfQ]

'twas epic :rainbowkiss:

2053044 Awesome song. Linkin park is awesome!

Yup they truly ate uh.. are :rainbowkiss:

[youtube=SBiYFGs-rs0]

:rainbowkiss: so awesome!
:pinkiehappy: best fan-fic I've ever read!
:yay:

:rainbowdetermined2:THANK YOU for the ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC story KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!:rainbowdetermined2::twilightsmile:

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Stars wars much if they said use the force I would cracked up there

That was such an awesome fic, only thing was it got a little rushed at the end :twilightsmile:

Fair work. I give it a solid 8 out of 10.

... Eh, this was pretty good. I can't really understand Storm's forgiving behaviour though, I think I'd have murdered Soarin twice if I were him, and used his corpse to beat the shit out of Spitfire.

Sequel? Maybe? Possibly? Hopefully?

I know it's late, but i loved this fic man, and seeing im a big fan of the luna fic aswell i think your skills have improved a thousand times...:twilightsmile:

And honestly, it'll always be better then me :raritywink:

2049594 best name .:rainbowlaugh:

I don't give out down-votes often, but unfortunately I find myself doing just that for this story.

The reason why is simple: pacing. Your story is far too rushed and a great deal of character development is completely glossed over or even skipped because of it. This story would have benefited from more chapters that fleshed out the characters, especially that of our main character and his relationship with Rainbow. As it is, both he and the relationship are very bare-bones and lack any real detail.

I like the story concept and the story itself is rather clean of spelling and grammar errors, but I can't get over the pacing.

I see this was one of your first stories. I must say besides the rushed paceing an all it was decent an I'm glad to see how ya improved from one fic to another

6954082
He's not the one with 7 likes and 10 dislikes so seeing as this is his first story your point isn't valid cut the guy some slack he knew what he was doing

Login or register to comment