• ...
7
 100
 1,736

Please Read.

Hello. This isn't TheOneWithTheStetson. And before you start yelling about 'hacking', I have permission to be here. Because TheOneWithTheStetson is dead. She (Analisha was her real name), died a few months ago. She was killed by a man on her way back from shopping. The man was found and put in prison, and won't be coming out for a long time. Analisha wasn't my friend, or relative, or even acquaintance. She was my girlfriend, my soul mate, my mentor in all things wonderful and good. If any of you had met her, you would have liked her. Guaranteed. I loved her, and she loved me. In fact, this story, Doctor Whoove's First Crush, is a parody of how we met and began dating, with her being the Doctor and me being Ditzy. Anyways, I just thought you all should know. My darling Analisha, I pray you're up in Heaven somewhere, watching Doctor Who (with David Tennant, not Matt Smith), playing Portal 2 (I can still remember you crying after that stupid British sphere thing was shot into space), and eating Oreos (Double Stuffed, of course).
I love you, my rainbow alien. Always <3

Comments ( 18 )

Oh... wow. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you for telling us. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Dude...that's horrible..:fluttercry: I just can't help but think though it would do her justice if this book continued,idk someone who had the same inspiration as Analisha to finish the beautiful story she started...Don't just think I'm just wanting the story to continue but I live by the philosophy to always finish what you've started,even though...she's not here. :fluttercry:

I'm thinking of continuing the story...she would have wanted it...but I don't want to botch the thing.

About what? I mean, I'm not as great a writer as she was, that's all I'm getting at here.

Hmmmmm...I guess I can continue it....it may not be as good as Analisha was writing it, and it may take me a bit to get it going (memories, ya know?), but I'll certainly do my best.

2998924. Thank you so much,let your love and memories guide you

Youch....Sorry for that happening to you, man.

2998924But if it's ever too much or in any way too hard to write the story you can quit I'll understand.

Thanks for understanding NightDancer :)

It seems like everywhere I look lately someone's passing away :(

You have my condolences...

...Damn, that's heavy. I don't know what to say...hope that guy rots, I guess...

Sorry for your loss.:pinkiesad2:

Holy shit. Sorry bro.

I be givin' feels for ya.

If John De Lancey died and discord was not in the show any more I WOULD BE SOBBING every moment of the day and night, and [youtube=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOb9kkiz45Q&list=PLtb-Z5Eq0UhSTdukqKijr8hX81JMW0Mb1]

:raritydespair::raritycry::fluttercry: Im sure she is happy in heaven :scootangel:

I...I'm so sorry. I know I'll never be able to understand the pain, sorrow and grief that you're feeling, and if I saw "she'll always be with us" It might not always help. I want you to understand, that sh's probably up there, looking on us, travelling in the TARDIS, and watching time unravel. Hey, maybe if we scope the history books hard enough, we'll find her.

Anyway, I just want to say:

Thank you, for being so kind and telling us,
I'm sorry, for your lose and,
Don't lose hope that world won't get better.

You don't have to write anymore if you don't wanna, all you need to do is remember her and love the memory of her just be happy that you were lucky enough to know her in the first place

Login or register to comment