• Published 19th Dec 2012
  • 2,325 Views, 25 Comments

The Marvellous Adventures of Spike the Pervert - Rainboom_Flash



Spike is just a baby dragon, but he's about to learn things that every adult pony knows. How will he handle these new discoveries, and will he stay the same baby dragon we know and love?

  • ...
34
 25
 2,325

Let's Get Frisky

Spike’s day started out normally and just like any other day that he would have lived could have ever starten. He leaped out of bed and wantered downstaries.

“Hai Twilight, how are you?” Spike said. “

I’m fine spik, why do you ask?”

Spike mearly looked at her befure responding “Not much I just wok up and wanted some food.”

"Ok spike” twiligth said. “I think we have some waffles in the kitchen!”

Spike was excited because he leoved waffles and especially with syrup! “OH i love da waffles twilight?”

Even do it wuz early in the morning he didn’t not care because the waffles were SO GOOD. Spike liked the walfles so much that he Felt AROUSED and his baby dragon parts grew increadilbley… hard. Twilight, I like you so much and these waffles are making me hurny!

Twitlight was surprised and said, “Wow do you wanna have sex then.”

SPike was like, “Yeah!” and then He waldked over to twilight with his big purple dragon lust boner. Him and Twilik Spakle went “ur ur ur” and then spike sprayed his baby dragon juice all over the place.

“Oh wow Spikei that was a lot and you were really good.”

“Did youo like it?.” Spike said and then Twilighty was like, “Yeah it wuz yo hehe. We shouls sooooo do this again,” but Spike was not completely satisfied so he decided to go out on the town.Spike eyed all off ta ponies hungrily because he was reeeeely hurny for more pony posterior and stuff so he walk into the twon squaree and everybudy was walking around and stuff because everydody knows that ponies like to walk because it is what they do.

Spike saw rainbow dish flying through the sky above Rainbow Dash, “hey Rainbow Darsh!” Then Rainbow dash flow around and saw Spike on the ground Rainblow Dish was like “hey spike what r you oh my goodness what are you doing.” “I’m trying to dance and sing and get some of that ass.”

“Ooh Rainbow Dacsh said. “i would do to dat let me come down there and we can have somefun.

spike jumped on rainbow dashed back and they went over to behind a bush because the marketplace was crowded. “Oooh Spike, youre so awesome and realay sexey and I love you so much! Rainbow Flash leaned down to lick Spieke’s elongated dragon boner.

She said “Oh Spike you are so good at this! To which Spike replied “yeah I just did Twilord this morning too, it was totally awesome but you’re otter.”

He smiled to Dash. Dash smiled to Dash. He climed on his flank and penetated har so deep thet she was close to orgassm

Spike unleash load of dragon juice and shot his load in his face while screamed “ASSSo steeamy! Rainboow Dish was like “Ahhh So GOOD!” And then she passed out from spike’s SHEER DRAGON AWESOME CUM!

“Oh My!” Spike said like George Takei before walking out from behind the bush and leaving Rainbow there, the ponies in the marketplace weren’t too surprise to se Spike setp out from behings bush because that was the public local sex bush.

Spike decided to just go on his way, but then he smelled the delicious smell coming from Sugar Cube Corner. He smelled all the cookies and the other pastry and he walked inside because he wanted to by something but strangly enough it was empty accept for Pinkie. Hey” Pinkie” Spike yelled because he saw her behind the counter looking all sad and such so he wanted to cheer her up plus her big bubble but was making him rely horny.

“Hey Pinkie what’s wrong? Spike sawyed before going over to Pinkie. Pinkie isn’t really sad! She is just hoofing herself because nopony else is in the shop because she forgot to chance the sign to open from the closed.

“SPike! WHat are you doing here?!” Pinkie cried out in embarassment

“here lemme hlep you with that,” Spike said.

Then Spike isnerted his perpetually bonerific penis into Pinkie’s oven to help her bake some cupcakes. “Ooooh. Ooooh. Ohooohoihoihoh!” Pinkie said because Spike was such a good baller G at sex even though he was a virgin until today. Pinkie came even fast than Spike.

“OH SPIKE IM FREAKING COMING ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE A BROKEN FIRE HYDRANT!” and then Spike said “OH NOES THE HOES IS TURNING ON!”

Together they spewed their collective juices all ofver the place and then Pinkie Pie slipped on the slippery linoleum floor and nocked herself out. Oh well.

Spike just decided to let her rest and go outside but then he saw Applejack selling apples at her apple cart so he decided to be more daring. He walked right up to here and kissed her on the face because that is where people kiss each other when they are attracted or like each other or are realy horny!!

Applejack was all like: “Hey Spike I didn’t know you feel that way about me let’s go have sex behind that bush because it’s private and you’re makin gme really horny and shit” So then they want behind the bush.

Spike and Snapplecrack had sex for like 1 whole hour because spike is so boos but they did things that are too weird to be told in a story because Applecrack is all conutry hick farmer and stuff yo! Then Applejack went back to selling apples and nobody even noticed that she was gone because she is country NINJA!

Spike was bored but then he remembered that the SUPER SEXY ALL POWERFUL RAIRITY THE UNICORN PONY, WHO WAS A PONY THAT LIKE FASHION lived across the seat and he wanted to see her and maybe have sex with her.

Oh your so hot spike rarity said and then Spike said, “Yes, I know, let’s have sex.”

Then Spike and Rarity had pony dragon sex for a million times because they are each others one true love and nobody can ever break them apart ever. Spike decided not to go to Fluttershy house because she is too innocent have pony sex plus nobody really cares about her and everypony igores her anway.

Now that Spike had had sex with everypony who was really hot and sexy, he wanted to go home and take a nap. He wanted to have sex with everypony because everybrony knows that if they were a pony that every pony would be at least an 8 on the sexy scale because they are super hot, especially Braeburn BRAEBURN! But Spike was too tired plus he was suporsed to call his doctor if his erection lasted more than four hours plus he had just jizz 5 times in like one day so give a guy a break gosh!

Spike went to slepp *Dream sequence activeate*

Spike floated around in the vast expanse of darkness that was his mind, observing the various objects floating around. Suddenly, he saw something that brought him to tears. A large Belgian Waffle with delicious, golden, fluffy crust was gently floating towards him. Spike devoured the Europonian waffle ravenously and with great gusto; he’d never had such a marvelous treat in his entire life, even if it had been a dream.

He could feel its delicious syrup dripping down his chin as bits of waffle flew every which way. Why couldn’t more of his dream go something like this? This was perhaps one of the greatest dreams that he had ever had in his short life! Maybe he loved waffles way too much, but he was sure that if it was wrong to love waffles this much, he didn’t want to be right.

”Spike? Spike, where are you? Spike, wake up! I need you!”

He felt himself being pulled from his sleep, probably by Twilight to do his daily chores. He gave a small sigh and a tear escaped his dragon iris as he slowly let go of the remnants of what had once been a delicious masterpiece of confectionary delight. Slowly, he began to rise through the vast darkness around him into the ever expanding light present in the sky.

*End Dream Sequence*

*3 Months later*

“Spike how are you fealing” Nurse Redheart asked.

Spike said, “I’m fine.”

“I’m sorry but you had too much sex and you are now going to die from low sperm count in 5.2 secenods.” “Aaaaah.” Spike screamed before he feel to the ground and died.

The End.

And then I came.

Comments ( 23 )

Hah! The mods must have liked this.

Max

Correct the grammar, and you will get less negatives.

Also that's a sexy way to die

I CAME!!!!
LIKE/FAVE
I lol'd at the Fluttershy part

And golden piece of literature, if I do say so myself. The grammar was flawless and the story exceeded my expectations. Great work. :yay::moustache::moustache:

Almost choked in my laughter. Have a moustache, Sir. :moustache:

:derpyderp1: Dafuq i just read...

2659084
Considering the subject, probably more than one thing sucked in this story.
How did I not see this story before now?

2808807 Becasue the writer did not tell you his story was better than yours, and because you didn't read the story he told was better and think "DAFUQ did I just read", and read his other stories to see if it would be as stupid as these. :pinkiehappy:

2810675
Hey. You said your story was the worst. I said mine was worse. *Shrugs*

2824306 18 followers. Have you even tried writing a proper story?

2826657
Yes I actually have. The amount of followers means nothing about actual story content. My legitimate clopfics have done rather well, but not everybody always follows after they read something they like. Assuming that I have no writing skill due to the fact that I have a small number of followers is quite ignorant and rather shameful as is judging my overall skill on the basis of one story. It's actually quite annoying and asinine.

This had to be the dumbest story I ever read..... Great job!

Shit had me dying!

SPike was like, “Yeah!” and then He waldked over to twilight with his big purple dragon lust boner. Him and Twilik Spakle went “ur ur ur” and then spike sprayed his baby dragon juice all over the place.

Ur? Who the fuck says ur? Hahahaha!

He smiled to Dash. Dash smiled to Dash. He climed on his flank and penetated har so deep thet she was close to orgassm
Spike unleash load of dragon juice and shot his load in his face while screamed “ASSSo steeamy! Rainboow Dish was like “Ahhh So GOOD!” And then she passed out from spike’s SHEER DRAGON AWESOME CUM!

Dash smiled to herself.... Spike climbed on his flank.... He came on his face.... What.The.Fuck?

Lastly I hate you for being mean to Fluttershy...

I'm really not sure what to make of this. I mean, its bad don't get me wrong. Really bad. But I felt like you were being completely honest with your audience.

For one thing, I felt that you wanted us to believe that you are a bad writer and that you only are interested in sex stories. I felt that you want us to believe that you have bad grammar and spelling. However, I do not think that is true. I think deep down you are a very intelligent and very educated person. So, my question is... why would you represent yourself so poorly?

Why would you purposely throw together something like this, that is so badly written, that you want us to think that you are not a good writer and you do not have good ideas. Is it because you lack confidence in yourself and you choose to write shit because you don't want your intellect and talent to be offended? Is it because you've been hurt in the past by other reviews into believing you write badly and that you just write bad because that's what you think you are? Is this just a troll-fic not meant to be taken seriously and I am just delving into it too much?

These are questions I ask. The story was bad, the descriptions were awful, the grammar was terrible and the spelling was all over the place. But I don't think that is who you are. I don't think that is who you really are. So, I ask why do you represent yourself this way? I hope I get a response back from you. I look forward to hearing what you have to say. If not, that's just fine. Best of luck to you. Take care. :pinkiehappy:

What the fuck did I just read!? :rainbowlaugh:

This...

Twitlight was surprised and said, “Wow do you wanna have sex then.”

SPike was like, “Yeah!”

and THIS!...

Spike saw rainbow dish flying through the sky above Rainbow Dash, “hey Rainbow Darsh!” Then Rainbow dash flow around and saw Spike on the ground Rainblow Dish was like “hey spike what r you oh my goodness what are you doing.” “I’m trying to dance and sing and get some of that ass.”

AND THIS!..

“Spike how are you fealing” Nurse Redheart asked.

Spike said, “I’m fine.”

“I’m sorry but you had too much sex and you are now going to die from low sperm count in 5.2 secenods.” “Aaaaah.” Spike screamed before he feel to the ground and died.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

What the hell did i just read!? I dont even remember reading it cuz i passed out from laughing so hard:rainbowlaugh: this is one of the funniest dumass stories ive ever read (if t wasnt funny i would have hated it cuz of da bad grammer and other shit) where the hell did u come up with this shit?:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::ajsmug::derpytongue2::heart::raritystarry::raritywink::scootangel::twilightblush::twilightsheepish: :twilightsmile::yay::trollestia::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: this is some funny shit XD

Login or register to comment