• Published 11th Jan 2012
  • 2,595 Views, 113 Comments

Clipped - Unarmed Pony



Basically, just like the episode "Sonic Rainboom" but with a twist.

  • ...
14
 113
 2,595

Alt ending 1

Just a quick note, Brony Z Ro helped me with this. By posting a comment.....


The evil Fluttershy had the five ponies pinned and was moving in for the kill. "You put up a fair fight. I almost gave in when you showed me that stupid rabbit. But there's nothing for you to do now but wait for your slow and painful death!" Just as she was a hoofstep away from standing over them, a poof of shadow was seen behind her.

"Now that is NO way to treat these poor ponies!"

"Dad?"

"You say sorry right now young lady and then you can go to your room and stay there for an eternity!"

"Ugh fine..... Sorry." She turned around to walk through the portal.

"Before you go, give these ponies there friend back."

"Aww come on. Can't I keep a souvenier?"

"No."

"But she was already dead this time! I swear!"

"I don't care, give them their friend back."

"I hate you......" The soul-eater exited Fluttershy's soul and let it float down to the ground. When it hit the ground, it materialised into Fluttershy. The five ponies where still sitting there, looking on, trying to repress laughter.

"Come on Jessy, let's go." With that, they couldn't hold it anymore. They burst out into laughter. This angered 'Jessy' She turned around and hurtled herself at the ponies. "Stop right there missy! We're going!"

"But they laughed at me!"

"Jessy, we're leaving." Before they entered the portal, the five, now six, ponies heard Jessy's dad say "Your mother is going to want to hear about this."

Comments ( 10 )

Damn, that was fast.

Wow, Brony Z-Ro comes up with a lot of ideas. Think you can help me with my fic? :trollestia:

Although, truth be told, I'm liking Brony the Pony's ending better.

You know what? This is now my cannon ending. That was good.:rainbowlaugh:

Lolz this is the ending I wanted all along.:yay::yay::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Jessy?
If we're going by Brony Z-Ro's fiction Caveat Emptor, I don't suppose it's possible her dad's name starts with a T, does it?

174858
... dude? Really? C'mon bro.
"T" is not exactly a family man..

175516 hmmmmmm. Considering.......... Processing............. Approving.............. Chaptering.......... Can't be bothered.......... I'll do it later......

172951 Thank you.

173044 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: You enjoyed the ending? I'm oh so happy to hear that.


Thank you everypony for commenting on my story! Brace youselves for a half serious (maybe) ending.

um, I was expecting something different.......:pinkiecrazy:

3360058 I know this now. BUt at the time of writing this story, I figured that Angel was a female name. Silly me, I guess. Also, in accordance to your other comment about stabbing Unicorn holes, I didn't think of that. That actually sounds really painful.

Login or register to comment