• Published 11th Jan 2012
  • 2,595 Views, 113 Comments

Clipped - Unarmed Pony



Basically, just like the episode "Sonic Rainboom" but with a twist.

  • ...
14
 113
 2,595

Chapter 11

Rainbow slowly blinked open her eyes. It was a long night. She layed there for a few seconds trying to recall what had happened. As she remembered, she darted up withing a heartbeat. She looked around in a panic to find her friends spread across Twilights basement. "Guys? Guys wake up!"

Applejack started to stir. "Rainbow? What in tarnation are you doin'?" She looked around to see everypony else beginning to wake up. "What happened?"

Twilight poked her head up. "I don't know. But I do know that we used the elements to purify Fluttershy's soul."

Rarity gasped in shock at her bed-head. "Oh my. Excuse me Twilight, do you have a brush?"

"Upstairs." With this, Rarity galloped upstairs.

"Did it work?" Pinkie Pie was surprisingly groggy first thing in the morning.

"No." A mysterious voice called out from behind them. They all shot their heads round to see who said it. They where all shocked when they saw who had said it. "Well, isn't this interesting. Looks like i'm free! Oh this is going to be so much fun." The mysterious mare walked forward, causing all the ponies to shy away from her. All but one. All but Rainbow Dash.

"You think you're going to be able to leave here and just do anything you want? Well i got some news for you, this is the real world. You can't make others do what you want because you 'will' them to. You are powerless here."

"Oh that's what you think my dear. How do you know this is real life? It could be another dream. You don't know and there is no way of finding out." Rainbow thought about this for a second. A second was too long. A shadowy hoof came up to meet Rainbows muzzle. She fell over, dazed. The shadowy mare galloped up the stairs.

"Why that little piece of-" Applejack was cut off by Rainbow.

"Don't bother. We need to get up there and stop her. Come on lets go..... Twilight?"

Twilight was still sitting, mumbling things. "How, but we. I don't understand! Why didn't the elements work!?"

"Because, my dear." The mysterious mare's voice was floating around the room, with no origin. "The elemtents won't work unless all bid for them to work. If one element wants it stopped, the others can't proceed. Oh and thank you for setting me free, that cell was getting stuffy."

Rainbow sat on her haunches. "We can't beat her. She's won."

Applejack was stunned by what she had heard. especially coming from somepony who never admitted defeat. "Now wait just there Rainbow. Who said there's nothin' we can do? We just need to get the real Fluttershy out long enough for her to use the element. Simple"

"Wait a sec." Rainbow sprung up. "What brings out Fluttershy's true, caring nature more than anything?"

"Animals!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"So we need to get little Angel Bunny here."

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Pinkie galloped toward the door, followed shortly by the others.

A few seconds after they had left, Rarity came down. "Ah, now I look fab! Now, what did I miss? Hey, where is everypony?"

_________________________

The ponies were galloping toward Fluttershy's home. The evidence of the corrupted souls presence was begining to show. Several ponies where running and screaming, Lyra and Bon Bon were two of them. They ran straight into Twilight. Lyra said her apologies then started to scream again as a shadowy figure began to make its way towards them. "Well now, you know you shouldn't be outside. Especially when i'm ruling over Ponyville."

Rainbow flew right up to her face, making her jump back a little. "What do you mean 'ruling over Ponyville'? You can barely rule my dreams!"

"Oh Rainbow, I was in full control of that dream all along. I could have stopped all of you but I knew your plan. I knew how to get out. I merely saw an oppertunity and I seized it."

"Well, we'll see about you ruling Ponyville." With that, Rainbow dashed off in the direction of Fluttershy's cottage.

___________________________

Angel bunny was sleeping in her little home inside the cottage. He jumped up from his peaceful slumber to find a pair of cyan hoofs grabbing her. He was too tired to retaliate so he just fell asleep like the lazy, tempermental bunny he was.

Rainbow Dash was now darting off to the direction of Ponyville, hoping to find the corrupted soul there to. When she got there, the whole town seemed peaceful. The sun was shining, ponies were trotting around with saddlebags full of juicy apples. Octavia was playing her new song called 'Little Octavia' at the Ponyville town center. All seemed perfect. Too perfect.