• Published 11th Jan 2012
  • 2,595 Views, 113 Comments

Clipped - Unarmed Pony



Basically, just like the episode "Sonic Rainboom" but with a twist.

  • ...
14
 113
 2,595

Chapter 2

*beed beep beep*

"Ugh"

*beed beep beep*

"Shut up"

*beed beep beep*

"SHUT UP!"

Rainbow smaked the alram clock with all of her force, sending it across the room.

*beed beep boop.......*

"Much better"

3 hours later

*yawn* Rainbow, still half asleep, stretched under the covers. Then shot out of bed.

"What time is it!"

She walked over to her alarm clock. She realised she had slept to late and shot out the window.

_______________

"Where's Rainbow Dash? She should be here by now."

"Ah don't know Twilight, but ah got a feeling she got angry at the alarm thing and hoofed it across the room." Applejack, knowing Rainbows temper, was probably right

"Hmm" Twilight pondered on the thought "That does sound like her."

"Look! Dashie's coming!"

They all looked at Dash, all with faces that said "Why are you late?"

"Heh. Sorry guys, I set the alarm clock wrong."

Applejack, knowing she was lying, butted in. "More like you through it out the window when it disturbed your nap."

"Either way it didnt go off...... More than twice"

"Well Rainbow, i'm going to save the lecture on why you shouldn't hoof your alarm for after the competition, now go! You need to let them know you're here"

"Got it. Bye!"

At the waiting room, Rainbows nerves where starting to show.

"Oh no i'm going to fail. I am sooooooo going to fail"

"Hey Rainbow Crash!"

"Uh oh." Rainbow muttered, before turning around to face the idiot colts "What do you three want?"

The middle one spoke up "Oh just wanted to ask if you where competing. so we can see you fail!" they all laughed as Rainbow Dash walked up closer, trying to look intimidating.

"I'm not going to fail. I'll place first. You know why? Because I am the greatest flier in ALL of Equestria, and I am going to do the most impressive trick ever and win!"

"What are you gonna do huh? A sonic rainboom? Thats nothing but an old mare's tail. It's impossible"

"Oh really? You're forgetting about when I OWNED you in a race back as fillys AND pulled of a sonic rainboom!"

"You cheated in that race! You knocked me off course!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too"

They eventually just walked away. When Rarity got back from her perfomance, Rainbow Dash's number was called.

"Number 12!"

"Good luck" Rarity shouted after Rainbow Dash.

A/N
Hmmm Cliffhanger much? Sorry but i am lost on ways this could go on so i just hung off a cliff.