• Published 11th Jan 2012
  • 2,595 Views, 113 Comments

Clipped - Unarmed Pony



Basically, just like the episode "Sonic Rainboom" but with a twist.

  • ...
14
 113
 2,595

Chapter 5

Sorry about the small chapter. There was more but it had to be rated mature if i left it in. So i took it out. oOh well. Enjoy!

Rainbow Dash walked up the stairs to her bedroom, sobbing all the way. She cried herself to sleep, as had become her normal routine.

_____________________

The four ponies where gathered in Twilights library.

"We have to think of some way to get Rainbow down from her home." Twilight said, with worry and fear and her voice.

Applejack came out with a reply that half angered Twilight "I think we should just let her sit it out untill she's ready"

Twilight questioned Applejacks theory. "But what if she keeps on blaming herself and never comes out?"

"I'm afraid I must agree with Twilight. We cannot just simply wait for her to come down. We need to go up there. Do you think you could give me my marvolous wings back?" Rarity seemed more worried about her wings than Rainbow Dash.

"No! You're walking on the clouds like the rest of us." Twilight cast the cloud walking spell on Rarity and began to go down the line of ponies.

"Come on girls. Lets get to the balloon." Twilight was eager to see her Frined again.

_______________________

Rainbow Dash tossed and turned in her sleep, obviosly having a bad dream.

_______________________

Rainbow awoke in a dark and gloomy cellar. She tried to move but she was chained to the damp stone wall.

"Where am I!?"

"You are in hell Rainbow Dash."

"Who's there?"

The shadowy figure walked out of the shadows. She was wearing dark robes with a hood stitched on. She had wings a marvelous shade of yellow that reminded Rainbow Dash of sunflowers.

"Who are you?" Rainbows voice was trembling.

After a few moments of silence, the shadowy figue spoke. "Don't you recognise me? I'm surprised. Ponies don't usually forget the ponies they KILL!"

"Fluttershy?"

The shadowy figure removed her hood to reveal that she was indeed Fluttershy. But she sounded nothing like her.

"Good guess Rainbow."

"Fluttershy! I can't believe you're alive!" Tears where streaming down Rainbows face. But for once, not from sadness, but from joy. She screeched in pain. "OUCH! Fluttershy? Why did you do that?" Another snap, and another screem of pain. The demonic image of Fluttershy was now laughing at Rainbow Dash's pain.

"Strange. It's not normal for you to feel pain in a dream. Then again. This isn't a dream. It's a nightmare!"

_________________________________________

Rainbow sat up as fast as gravity would allow her to and she let out a loud, ear piercing scream. She was panting. She looked around her bed to see it soaked with sweat, then she remember her dream. She paniced and felt for her wings. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt them there, undamaged. She jumped out of her skin when her friends burst through the door. Remebering their faces, she jumped back with a small shriek of terror and pushed hereself to the back of the room.

"Stay away from me!"

"Rainbow Dash, what's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"Get away!" Rainbow was waving her hoof around as if to smack away invisible ghosts

"Rainbow Dash, it's us. Your friends." Twilight was both confused with the reaction she had gotten and worried about the scared pegasus.

All that Rainbow Dash saw when she looked up where the shadowy figures that had tortured her in her dream. "Please! Don't hurt me!" Rainbow Dash was now cowering in a ball, lightly sobbing to herself, as she remembered the horrific things that had happened in her dream. Suddenly she felt a wierd feeling and looked up to see herself floating in mid-air with a slight purple aura surrounding her. She shot her wings open and started flapping them in an attempt to escape. "Let go of me!"

Twilight was grunting with the effort required to hold the strong pegasus. "Rarity! Get over here and help me!" A blue aura was now surrounding Rainbow Dash's wings to stop them from flapping. Both of the unicorns now had Rainbow under control. They walked towards the front door where the balloon was parked and hopped in. Rainbow Dash was still curled up and sobbing when they got to the ground.



A/N
Read the extra chapter for the torture scene that goes with this