• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 4,655 Views, 63 Comments

Dragon Seed - shadowmage



Babs Seed After a month away is moving to Ponyville permanently and meets everyone's favorite drago

  • ...
17
 63
 4,655
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

:scootangel: Oooo i wonder what'll happen next. Wait....I'm the writer.....well hell.

:raritystarry: *hint hint*

First. :yay:

I hate when Spike is lovesick over Rarity.:facehoof: If he hasn't gotten an answer yet he should move on.

2386199 A appreciate your input. I shall endeavor to improve upon this. I am still inexperienced with actual writing, the only things i have done are short stories for English class, so dialog is somewhat difficult for me.
:unsuresweetie:
Would something like this would for that example?

Babs took the answer and asked nothing more, though she continued to stare at him for reasons she couldn't put her hoof on.

That update was a surprise, but still good. Missed a few caps and an "I" were it said

picking on somepony so stepped in

, should be a "I" between so and stepped.:twilightsmile:

Oh Spike, go for Babs, leave Rarity alone already.:facehoof:

An update! It's a Christmas miracle! Er, in April.

Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

2385897 This comment's hilarious. This is why I joined Fimfiction for the laughs. I do so look forward to your next installment.

I should right now say sorry to the author. I'm supposed to help him with his writing but i never talked to him plus i got other things as well. So again im sorry and hope to help you again in the future.

Not a bad start so far. So this is gonna be Spike/Babs? Was kinda hoping Spike would get with all 4 crusaders.

Damn the number of spelling mistakes. :facehoof:

Do you want me to proof-read this for you?

Spike is my 2nd favorite dragon of all time!

3386443 RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND FROM YUGIOH 5D'S!!!:flutterrage::twilightangry2:

Your story is very interesting and has caught my attention. I always liked this pairing and i can't wait to see how you bring them together. Will be waiting eagerly for your next update. Keep up the great work.

I really hope more comes of this, I'm really enjoying it. I especially like the humor you insert randomly.

please continue writing

Please continue this story. I really want to see how this goes.

is this dead?:fluttercry:
please don't tell me this story is dead!

Is this story alive?

4565800
I'm sorry my friends. My activity on fimfiction has mostly been restricted to reading. My laptop is my main computer, It has everything of mine on it and I cant get it to work. I cant write without it, so I promise once it is fixed, I shall lock myself away with a 12 pack of soda and write into the night... though that may be a little ways off. For now I'm trying to write some on this computer so nope, not dead yet.

I hope nobody is too mad at me... :fluttercry:

4567064
Ok. Don't worry about it. :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

Why haven't you written a chapter in so long? I want to see how their relationship turns out

Spike, violence is never the answer.

That line right there is bullshit. the only way the people that bullied me would stop was to deck them. I tried ignoring them, it didn't work. I tried informing the teacher but because they were on one of the sports team, they weren't punished.

While I enjoyed reading the story, there were just too many little errors to help me keep invested.

Login or register to comment