• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 2,453 Views, 19 Comments

Primera lobos - OkeyDokeyLokey



When one being crashes into equestria. The main six must learn and potentially stop this new being

  • ...
0
 19
 2,453

Los lobos no ceder

" Huh. Now that's slightly weird." The man said while getting closer to the castle. He didn't really know if he would get into it very easily but he knew one thing. Nothing was going to stop him.


The man neared the castle. He could now see the surrounding city as well and could identify it as a small city. The man secretly prayed that there would something other than the equine creatures within for he did not know if he could withstand another barrage of chaos. He spared a glance to the dawn sky to his left, a complete mirror to the black night on the other. Day would be upon him soon enough. The man took a moment to stop and gaze at it. Marvel at the beauty sunrise could produce. He stood on the outskirts of the forest now. Unlike the last time he exited, this time it was a long transition from forest to clear valleys. He half didn't want to leave the forest. For you see he didn't really want to take the risk of having to encounter the equines again. He didn't really think too highly of them mind you but in all essence, he wanted to avoid another encounter.

The man stood. A gentle breeze blowing his hair slightly. His blue eyes never left the horizon visible through the trees.

“ I'll give my regards to nature I suppose.” He muttered as the first glimpse of the sun crept over the hills. He was about to move but stopped. “ What!” He managed to hiss before he lifted his right hand to block a gargantuan paw. This was closely followed by an ear shattering roar and the man turned to face his adversary. What he found made him hesitate. Standing not ten feet from him was a beast of some sort. It resembled an animal with a mane but it had a tail. A scorpion tail to be quite frank. Large and bulky, it looked to be quite the challenge.

“ What are you?” He wondered aloud before a thought struck him.

“ Can you converse like the equines?” He knew it was a long shot but it did occur to him that animals that should never talk had been taking only seven hours ago. Could this creature also wield intelligence. Sadly he was answered by another roar and an attempt to swipe his head off. The man again, lifted an arm and blocked the swipe before lazily pushing the thing back.

“ It would appear that you're just an animal.” He said before dodging another swipe. The animal jumped into the air and used its tail to try and stab the man but he lifted a hand and, as if to embarrass the creature, dropped all fingers except from two and stopped the tail dead.

“Therefore I have no hesitation in killing you.” He said. “ But for your benefit. I will humor you first.” The animal roared and executed all different kinds of attacks. All of which were blocked easily by the man. He smacked the creature away and held his arm in the air. The creature blotted up right and jumped towards him before biting down hard on the arm. The man didn't react but lazily tilted his head and looked at the creature.

“ Is that meant to harm me?” The tall creature asked with no real effort. The animal growled and struggled to put more effort into taking the man's arm off but found it couldn't. The man found himself growing bored and used his other hand to open the animals mouth before pushing into a nearby rock. The thing lifted its head and charged for another attack. The man sighed and started to dodge yet again. He actually lifted the creature and threw it into a tree at one point. The man found it quite amusing to watch the creature misjudge again and again before finally as if by a miracle, realize just what it had gotten itself into. He witnessed the creature literally wilt and lose its momentum in the fight. The creature leaned forward to take one last try but stopped.

“ Alright, I think that's enough.” The animal didn't move a muscle before suddenly it fell to the ground and became immobile instantly. Not only that but the man watched as the animal visibly flattened a little as if an invisible steam roller was working over it. He kept his iron gaze on the animal before finally he released and looked away. The animal did not move.

“ To be defeated by spirit energy alone.” He muttered to himself before turning back to what his eyes were previously gazing at.

The sun now lit the entirety of the castle and the surrounding city. He gave it props, it did look rather interesting. It didn't have any building design he was familiar with. The man started his walk again. Leaving the now very dead manticore. One thing the man noticed as he walked was all the creatures, big or small, now avoided him or ran in the complete opposite direction. He didn't mind this though because it meant that hopefully no more confrontations would arise before he hit the city. He let his shows drag as he walked, picking up dirt and carving out marks in the ground.

“ What did I do to deserve this?”


------------------------------------------------------------


After another hour of walking, the forest was behind him and the main gates to whatever city it was lay ahead. So far there was no sign of anything other than equines. The guards at the door where equines and they adorned thick golden armour. Spears rested upon their shoulders and the stood still. They hadn't spotted him yet due to distance but once they did, he knew they would react similar to the first town. He walked but stopped and crouched when the doors opened and out stepped another two guards.

“ We'll take it from here.” One said. The original two nodded, passed on the spears and retreated into the city leaving the two new comers to take their place. The very small moment that passed when the gates where open, the man was able to get a quick glance into the city. What he saw made him through out any plan to just walk in. Equines. Ponies or horses. One of the two. Hundreds of them walking in every direction within the gates. It was fair to say that the man felt completely at an end. He didn't know what to do. For now he took refuge in sitting on his elevated position and just watching the gates while trying to decipher the riddle that was, how he would get in. Firstly he had to rethink his reasons for coming here. It was a city for starters and it could have the information he needs. It had the highest spirit density in-. The man stopped his thought process and instantly opened up his spiritual pressure senses. What he found stumped him.

Yes there was hundreds upon hundreds of average equines that didn't have a single grain of sand next to him. But two signatures within made him take a whole new look upon the situation. Two pressures that where far above anything else in the city. He actually wondered if they would be able get near his level at full strength but with the way the pressures were, he doubted it. Then another thought entered his mind. Maybe these two were like him and they had fallen into this place. Maybe they held the key to his salvation.

The man rose and looked down at the gates. He then let his eyes follow the surrounding wall all the way round the city until he spotted what could possibly be an opening for him. The wall came to a point where it traveled around a garden or meadow. There were next to none guards within that part and it seamed to be the closest to the palace. The man gave a glance back to the gate before he casually started walking around the city, keeping to the tree line. He only had to walk for several minutes before he was adjacent to the patch of grass land within. He slowly approached the wall while looking both ways for any sign of guards. On the outside there were none but he could sense at least three on the other side. The man came to the base of the wall and looked up it.

“ Well then. How do I climb you?” He pondered lazily. He really didn't want to exert himself but there was no other way. He gazed at the wall and found a crack that was a little above him. He made to jump for it but suddenly he found himself of the ground and above the wall. He didn't have time to think as he landed on the topside of the wall and slowly rose to a stand. What in the world had happened. He knew that the wall was at least half the height of a building and he just jumped upon it as if it were nothing more than a mere step.

“ I'll just pencil that in the number of things I can do. Five.” He spoke. The man mentally took note that he could jump astronomical heights with ease. The strange being stood for a second scanning the ground bellow. The small meadow consisted of shrubs, some trees and a large expanse of grass. He groaned a little before walking to the edge and stepping off. Now you'd be forgiven for thinking the man insane but you would be wrong. A moment after stepping off and traveling through the air, he hit the ground. There was a little shudder in the earth below his feet but nothing more. And more to the point, none of the thin number of guards here noticed his landing. He sensed that the two beings with higher than normal pressures were inside the castle. The man got low to the ground and stalked across the gardens, trying his best not to be spotted. He wasn't moving for long when he spotted a door leading in. And there were no guards around to spot him. He couldn't help but let the sides of his mouth tug slightly.

" This is just too easy." He muttered. But unfortunately, like all good things. It didn't last.

" HEY YOU!!" Yelled a guard. It came running up to him and only then did the guard truly witness what he had just came up to. " W.. what are y- GUARDS. I NEED MORE GUARDS!" The equine shrieked. Out of no where , several other equine guards came out and surrounded him. The man didn't move and merely twisted round every so often, eyeing the equines with amusement. They were scared. Beyond scared. Terrified. And so they should be.

" You picked the wrong house to come into animal." Another guard growled. The man said nothing and stood. He hadn't really noticed the first time he saw the equines but now he saw it clearly. Some had horns and another had wings and the rest had nothing. Not only that but one of the equines with a horn had it lit up a lime green color and next to said equine floated a spear laced in the same color as its horn. The man made note of this form of levitation and remained still. One of the guards, taking advantage of the creature doing nothing, turned to another.

" Get the princesses!" He ordered. The other guard nodded and sprinted into the castle. The guard that gave the order turned back to the creature. " You just stay there." The man didn't move again but just eyed all of them. Minutes past by and nothing happened. Only a small gentle breeze blew by, blowing a lock of hair into the mans face. He moved a hand-

" Stop!" A guard yelled moving his spear closer to him. The man stopped for a moment before continuing for the hair. " I SAID STOP!" The guard all but screamed. The man was slowly losing his patience with these creatures. He made one twitch of his hand and suddenly, out flew three spears from the surrounding guards. The man merely lifted his hand and with immeasurable speed, caught each one. He then gripped them and snapped the spears as if they were nothing but twigs. He made to move but stopped. His sense picked up the two spiritual pressures he was looking for moving. He couldn't lose them and had to act. Having lost his patience completely now, The man let some of his spirit energy out. The equines didn't see it coming and all of them simultaneously fell to the ground. The man was careful not to let too much out so as to not flatten the guards but just enough to render them useless.

The man watched with humor as the equines couldn't even fight back. Having done his job in fighting against them. If you could call it a fight, He started for the door. But again, his luck was foiled by the appearance of the guard ordered to leave. What made him stop and not flatten this equine were the two spirit energies he sensed on either side of it. And the two beings standing there. Both were equine but several times larger than the others. The man felt as if someone blew out the candle of hope in him. There was no way to get home now if it was these two he was sensing. He watched as the taller white one looked at the equines behind him and slowly back to the man. He noted the slight change in her serene face. Anger.

" Creature, you would enter my sister and I's castle. Kill several of my guards and -"

" Wait princess." Yelled out the small still standing guard. He was at the immobile guards side and saw their eyes moving and watching the confrontation. " They're still alive." The 'princess' glanced away from the man to the guards and sure enough, she saw the eyes of all of them flicking between herself and the creature. The princess looked back to the man and a small frown appeared again. So small that it was nearly completely irrelevant.

" You immobilize my guards-" Again the princess stopped as all her guards that were currently on the floor shot up and were taking deep breaths.

" Princess watch out ... he has some sort of power!" One said. The princess, now more curious about the creature, wiped her ever so little frown away and replaced it with a small smile.

" Perhaps I'm looking at this the wrong way. Can I guess that you only wanted to get into the castle to, shall we say, see either my sister or I?" She received a nod. She relaxed a little at the creatures ability to communicate. " And you haven't killed any of my guard but you seem to have disallowed their free will and forced them to submit. I will ask you once and only once. Are you a threat?" She asked. The man slowly shook his head. The princess' smile grew wider. " Wonderful. Now my name is, Princess Celestia. This is my sister, Princess Luna. May I ask you of your name? That is if you can speak?"

The man staid put in silence. thinking about what to do. In the silence, the princess took a moment to look at the details of the creature. He worse a very nearly completely white uniform type of clothing. He had blue eyes and brown hair that fell to just bellow his ears. Around his neck he wore some sort of necklace. Only it seamed as if it were bone and the bottom half of an animals jaw at that. She flinched at that slightly. The man on the other hand was still wondering what to do. These two were no means of getting home. They were just figures of authority in this land. He half thought about sprinting out of the castle and leaving these creatures to their own business but that would mean endless days by himself. Maybe, just maybe these equines could be of help to him. The man came to a conclusion and took a breath to relax.

" Its Starrk. Coyote Starrk."

SO there you have it. The main character is formally revealed. Hope you like it so far. Sorry about it being a little slow to begin with. But it had to be done. Anyway, until next time!!

Comments ( 13 )

Their still alive

They're still alive

curios

curious

I think that a comment saying "This story is good" or "This story is bad" are idiotic the good comments are comments saying 'WHY' bah it doesnt matter my opinion.

I think this is a well writen story that will become something very good if these three chapters were anything to go on. Other than minor spelling errors I cannot see any faults in the story and I cant wait for the next chapter in what will an excelent story.

I look forward to the next chapters

This fic is awesome. I'm actaully hoping to write a fanfic of my own in the future where Obito Uchiha gets sent to Equestria.

1625051
Thanks dude!! I never really saw any of the wrong words or badly worded sentences. Bah, perhaps that's because its me looking over stuff I wrote :derpytongue2:

I like this story but I am confused as to where Lilynette Gingerbuck, Starks other half is?

1636769
A very good question. Rest assured its all part of the plan :moustache:

Just be careful you don't end up rushing things, but otherwise, I see much potential in this story!

Yes Iove this!!!

Well I quite liked that, need more though. :pinkiehappy:

very nice, go lazy powerhouse!

He worse a very nearly completely white uniform type of clothing

wore, was wearing

...please continue......

5486850
this one dead

Login or register to comment