• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 4,359 Views, 81 Comments

Halo: Equestria - xCrossx



When a Spartan team comes across a black hole, they wake up to find themselves in a human Equestria.

  • ...
36
 81
 4,359

EPILOGUE

Far reaches of known space, November 8, 2552.

We awaken in our ship, lost in space, like how it began without the actual black hole. It was like nothing happened. Except that the scars on both body and armor remained. And we all remember it clearly. And I still have that blank, which was all melted down two hundred years before.

ONI wants us to keep quiet, saying it never happened. They threaten us. I don't care. Something like this shouldn't be kept silent for the abuse of the military. There is a lot that not even the legendary Forerunners knew about. Don't let the UNSC get away with such crimes. Never let up on the fight. From an ODST to you, fighting this tyranny makes you braver than an ODST jumping feet first into Hell.

I challenge you to be braver than an ODST. For the sake of us all. Be heroes.

Comments ( 19 )

Happy New Year's! I will be off tonight and tomorrow morning, so I went ahead and did it now for you guys. And, yes, I will come back one day and have an overhaul of it all.

what a way to end "I challenge you to be braver than an ODST. For the sake of us all. Be heroes."

1886206 Funny how your own words were completely broken yet the words of me were perfect.

2053269 This site only speaks English. Please try again.

I don't like the humanized pony fics, not bad tho

2177070 Looking back on it, it is poor. No, I actually didn't go and reread this, but I am running off of a good memory of how I presented this and the details therein. I will need to come back sometime and really work on it. Of course, I won't do such a good job without editors, but, I do have HenryAnthonyCourtler and Super_Big_Mac for thus. WAIT, THEY WHAT WITHOUT ME!!! ******* HELL!!!!

2177902 haha yeah, I recon it'll be better if it wasn't humanized, obviously only the Spartans and ODST are humans lol

2181166 No, it's better with them all humanized. It would be too normal and common and predictable to drag these soldiers into the pony world. Nah, Discord wouldn't be so predictable.

2182610 yeah I suppose, but I'm just saying that I prefer them to be ponies, I don't really like all the humanized pony stories that much

2186569 There are many ways to do a humanized pony. One such way is to transform them. Another is to rebuild them. You seem to have only experienced transformation and not liked it. Now, you can do both of these different ways, but they are overachingly the same. Which, I suggest you look out for My High School: Friendship is Education in the future; me and two others will be working on it, which will be like the show without ponies and the girly bits. "Don't like the pony or girly bits? Well, tada, don't have that AT ALL!" XD But, it will be a remake of their characters that will be worthwhile, I assure you. I mean, I have the people behind The Mute Octave with me.

Not bad. All in all I'd say somewhere around a seven out of ten.

2316611
It needs a lot of work. One day, I will come back to this to fix it up.

2465629 There is no more to this. This is completed. The only thing that would happen is a full rewrite. But there still wouldn't be more than there is now.

So wait what they all had the same dream or something?Please explain.:rainbowhuh:

:rainbowlaugh: This is the ending i'm talking about

3586518 pretty sure you figured this out by now but they went there but when they killed discord it sent them back to their universe with the ship how it was before only that they kept the scars and armor damage

5974801
I know this old but I've been gone and I didn't even know I had all these comments, lol.
Here's the thing. I wrote this before Halo 4, when the first 343i books and Anniversary came. Even then, we knew there were far more SPARTAN-IIs alive than the team of The Cole Protocol, the bunch saved from Reach and went on to Onyx, and John himself due to blatant statements by Bungie that "UNSC reports were extreme about just how many SPARTANS were on the ship in the Fall of Reach." Before they left. The team here is a random assortment of troops, unspecified.

I would also like to further say that I have never been very satisfied with this story, having written it with way too fast of a pace and nowhere near enough detail or development. I haven't bothered to go back and rewrite it, and might never will since it's a crossover I onky did because I literally dreamed it.

Login or register to comment