• Published 27th Nov 2012
  • 2,586 Views, 45 Comments

Carpet Muncher Crusaders! Yay! - Satch



The CMC are up to a couple of sexual shenanigans that start when they find a particular book...

  • ...
28
 45
 2,586
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Aww but I liked it so far. Oh well if you do decide to return to this story I'll be waiting. :pinkiehappy:

3054272 Well, that's nice to hear. Really just had too much of a hard time writing anything now a days. Had the base idea for SB and AB's chapters, but really just can't get the inspiration or motivation for it.

3059296 Can randomly say so far, the base concepts for the other two chapters were rather generic. For AB, she was to play with an apple, get it stuck, then be forced to ask AJ for help getting it out. And SB would find one of her sisters toy's, use it, and it was either get walked in on as she blew her load, or that she did it over some of the more expensive fabric Rarity has, to give the comment "Dumb fabric..."

3063339 So I assume from the canceled status that you won't be writing the other two chapters after all.

5891045 Most likely not. It just kinda collided and fizzled. I got the rough notes for the other chapters. But just dunno what to make of them.

When does this takes place?

6951085 I honestly can't recall... might remember if I re-read it. But yeah, sorry. It's been too long.

6954410 You might want to add why you cancelled this.

6954431 Honestly can't really recall. But think it was just lack of motivation, and/or not knowing where to take the story.

She’d have to ask Pinkie what she thought about threesomes, or possible... ‘tutoring’... she wanted Scoots to explore her own body, but at the same time, giving her a few tricks and tips would really help the filly get off better.

It's such a shame this scenario will never be written. It sounds like it'd be so hot!

8576616
Yeah... I kinda hit a brick wall writing wise.

8580963 That's a shame. :pinkiesad2:

8581108
Yeah... been trying to get back into it, but kinda missing the "zing".

8581854 I wonder what Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle have been up to all this time.

8581871
Only Gummy knows xP

8583282 Whatever goes on in that gator's head, keep me out of it.

Why is this cancelled?

Login or register to comment