• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,709 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,709

Oh The Trolliness...

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed. Rainbow just had a Herobrine sighting. She was flying over the ever free, and she saw him.

"I gotta tell the princess! There's no time to waste!" Rainbow said and took off for Canterlot.

Meanwhile...

"Meh Diamonds! CURSE YOU CREEPER! I SWEAR I WILL MURDER EACH AND EVERY CREEPER IN EXISTENCE!" Twilight screamed and blasted her new computer with magic. "Oops..." And for the second time that day, Twilight went to the computer store.

Herobrine took the opportunity to be a troll, and did his Herobrine trolliness.

"Applejack, why aren't ya out apple buckin?" Applebloom asked her sister through Applejack's bedroom door.

"Oh, ah, ya see... I'm sick! Yes, very sick. *fake cough* Ya'll best stay out there so you don't get sick too." Squee. Applejack was doing the thing she was worst at.

"Ah know you're lyin, big sis." Applebloom said and opened the door.

"WAIT, NO!" Applejack yelled, but it was too late.

"You faked being sick, and made Big Mac buck all the apples himself, so you could play Minecraft?" Applebloom asked, looking sad.

"Uhhh... Yea ah did." She said honestly.

"Ohhh, Granny Smith is going to be so mad at you!"

"Oh buck."

"So that's why you gotta send all of royal guard!" Rainbow Dash said. The two princesses looked at each other.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" They both laughed.

"I'm serious, Herobrine is gonna kill us all if he's not stopped!" She protested.

"Oh, hehe, this is one of your best pranks yet, Rainbow Dash." Princess Celestia said.

"UGH, for the last time, THIS IS NOT A PRANK!" She exclaimed. This only caused the two princesses to laugh harder. Luna actually started crying.

"FINE, I'LL GO BACK TO PONYVILLE AND KILL HIM MYSELF!"

"Yea, *ROFL* you do that." Celestia said and Rainbow flew out of the castle.

Meanwhile, in Minecraft...

"HEHEHE I love breaking the forth wall!" Pinkie cheered.

"Uh, well, that's nice, but... Why did you need me to come with you?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well DUH, to scare off the Creepers, you silly filly!" Pinkie laughed.

"What?"

"INCOMING!"

"Oh my..."

Back in Ponyville...

"Hey Vinyl, what is that green thing outside?" Octavia asked.

"AHHHHHHHHH CREEPER! I KNOW IT'S HEROBRINE, I KNOW HE PUT THE CREEPER THERE!" Vinyl screamed.

"Oh, nevermind, it's just my cactus plant." Octavia said. And that's when Vinyl fainted. "I didn't know you were allergic to cacti..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Twi! Whoa, what's wrong with you?" Spike asked Twilight.

"Err... I was just... Uh..."

"Playing Minecraft?"

"Yes..."

"Maybe you should get some fresh air. You look like a zombpony." Spike suggested.

"I guess you're right..." Twilight said. She got up from her computer, went downstairs, opened the door, and saw Ponyville, Nether version.

"Oh my..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow was finally nearing the end of her wasted flight. Ponyville was coming up in the distance. The Netherrack houses were coming into view. Wait, Netherrack? Rainbow flew as fast as she could to Ponyville.

"Herobrine... You motherbucker..."

Comments ( 22 )

Looks like there in...*Put's on shades*...A LIVING HELL*awesome guitar riff plays* YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH






ALONSY ALONZO!!!

*facehoof* herobrine is ultimate troll

1604711 It's my sign-off I have a sign-off now... Sign-off's are cool.









ANDIAMO!!!

1604677 Only did mobs that I have tried before or know a lot about.

1605074 Well... It's the closest anyones gotten so far.

1910978 This was my second story in a year. Don't worry, I get better later.

:rainbowlaugh: I loved this. There are few stories that made me laugh, and I commend you. I needed to laugh after the last story I read. The last story I read was messed up. I loved this! :pinkiegasp::yay::pinkiehappy:

1981694 Thank you :pinkiehappy: Comments like yours make me want to keep writing, and work harder on my stories :twilightsmile:

If you've seen "Screw the Nether"... Have you seen BebopVox's song "I Found a Diamond"? Cuz it totally matches the scene that Vinyl and Dash found those diamonds after Herobrine nuked their world. :twilightsmile:

there are 3 things I like and one i dont like about this.
things i like:
1:ponies
2:minecraft
3:rainbow dash
things i dont like:
i havent started reading yet.

2406249 Nope, Herobrine pretty much hacked the game she got stuck in :twilightsmile:

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL!!!!!

2518325 Already made one. It's called the Ponyville Griefer.

2543416 I did not know that,thanks!

3278632 When I was righting this I would lose interest in writing if the chapter was too long, because I would do it in one sitting or I would forget what I was going to write.

Login or register to comment