• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,705 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,705

Fire Hazard

Vinyls house was nice. Everything was made out of red and white wool (Except for chests, crafting table, furnaces, and such) to match the mushrooms outside. Vinyl gave Rainbow a room and let her get settled in. Rainbow Dash made herself a chest to store all of her stuff in, and finally got to sit down and relax when she heard a noise.

Squeak

There was nothing in Minecraft that squeaked. Mods. Right. Rainbow remembered. She looked around the room. It was the color of everything else, red and white. It was 10x10 blocks big. she did not see anything weird until she looked in the corner.

"VINYL COME LOOK IT'S A GUINEA PIG!!!" Rainbow dash yelled. Vinyl came rushing in to the room.

"What the? how did that thing even get in here?" Vinyl asked.

"It must have spawned here. Quick, give me some wheat so I can tame it!" Rainbow told Vinyl.

"Alright fine, but you better help me get more wheat, because this is the last of it." Vinyl said, pulling the wheat out of thin air and giving it to Rainbow. RD fed the black and white Guinea pig the wheat until hearts appeared around it. A health bar showed up above it and a name above that.

Squishy

"Yay!" Rainbow dash cheered and put the Guinea pig on her head. Vinyl did not even ask why it was on her head and left the room, closing the wooden door behind her.

"So Rainbow, is this...Mycelia or whatever it's called, is it edible?" Vinyl inquired.

"Errr... I think so. You better try it to find out." Rainbow told the DJ.

"Are you sure? What If it's not safe?" Vinyl asked.

"You'll never know unless you try it. Plus we have already set our spawn point here so it's no biggy if you die." Rainbow said.

"Well... alright." Vinyl said and hesitantly bent her head down and ate a mouthful of the strange grass. Her eyes suddenly widened. "This is amazing!" Vinyl exclaimed.

"Really? I wanna try!" Rainbow said and scooped up a mouthful of the stuff. "Mmmm-hmmm. Delicious." Rainbow told her, and ate more.

The two mares ate until they were stuffed.

"Well, we should start a wheat farm." Vinyl said. Rainbow Dash nodded and went with vinyl to go collect some seeds.

Meanwhile....

Herobrine pulled out a flint and steel.

"LOL" He said and lit the whole biome on fire. Herobrine you troll....

"Noooooo! I left Squishy in there!!!!" Rainbow yelled.

"I don't give a buck about your pet, my house is on fire!" Vinyl snapped and rushed to put out the flames. Suddenly, Squishy leaped out of the burning castle.

"Squishy! Your alright!" Rainbow exclaimed and pulled her pet into a hug. "I am enchanting you some fire proof diamond armor when I get the chance!" Rainbow told him. Vinyl put out all the flames with a bucket full of water she had and went back to Rainbow.

"Sorry to interrupt this touching reunion, but the castle needs some rebuilding and I would love it if you would help. I need to fix the redstone for the drawbridge and patch up all the spots that got burnt. So if you don't mind... "

"Yea, yea i'm coming." Rainbow said. "Come on Squishy." She told her pet and followed Vinyl.

The two mares had the castle all fixed by night time, and were ready to go to sleep.

"Tomorrow i'm thinking of building a mob trap. You wanna help?" Vinyl asked Rainbow.

"Sure, I've got nothin else to do." she said.

"Ok cool. Well, i'm going to sleep before any mobs can spawn. Goodnight Rainbow."

"Goodnight Vinyl." Rainbow said and went to sleep.

The castle kinda looks like this (But not really)