• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,692 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,692

The Eye Of The Ender Man

"It's all a bad dream, and all you gotta do is wake up." Rainbow Dash told herself. She had fallen asleep on a cloud, and woke up in Minecraft. Now she was curled up in a ball, hoping no more Creepers showed up. When she first woke up here, it was night time, so she couldn't build herself a shelter fast enough to hide from the mobs. Sure, Rainbow Dash had played her fair share of Minecraft. Well more than that but that's not the point. RD could still remember the first time she played Minecraft....

"NO, NO, NO, NO! Forget the Wonder Bolts! I am playing this stupid game until I get every single stack of Diamonds I lost in lava back!" She then destroyed her computer. Then she remembered she couldn't reach her goal in that world because the file was saved to her computer she just destroyed. "Awww dang it." She groaned and left for the store to get a new computer.

But back to the present. Rainbow new in her mind she should at least try to build a shelter to survive, but she was still trying to process everything that was going on. She looked at the sun.

"Its about mid day. Maybe if I start now I can finish just before it gets dark. As long as I don't make it too big and crazy." She thought out loud, and started gathering wood.

Achievement Get: Getting Wood

By nighttime, Rainbow had a nice little cottage out of the oak trees in her biome. It was a forest biome. Not too big not too small. RD thought this world could be nice without the monsters. But then she thought about her friends... "Nah, its just a dream, remember? You'll wake up back in Ponyville and everything will be fine." she said to herself, but she was doubting that she was dreaming more and more.

Rainbow curled up in her bed (She still felt bad about the sheep who died for it) and went to sleep.