• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,692 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,692

The Notch Encounter

"I AM THE LORD OF DIAMOND SWORDS!" Rainbow Dash yelled triumphantly.

"Yea, yea, you may have killed him, but I distracted him so you could do it."

"Whatever. I'm going to go give Squishy these Diamond boots." She said and walked off. Vinyl went down the hall to her room and opened the door to came face to face with a Creeper.

"AHHHHH"

Boom

Rainbow rushed to Vinyl's side.

"Ohmygosh are you ok?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes" Squee

"Well, If you say so. I'll got get the wool to fix the giant hole in the wall." When Rainbow left, Vinyl collapsed with pain.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Vinyl groaned. "I need a Taco...."

"What's a Taco?" Rainbow poked her head around the hole in the wall.

"It consists of beef, lettuce, chese, and taco sauce, all wrapped in a tortilla."

"VINYL! HOW COULD YOU EAT BEEF?" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I need to get in touch with my inner carnivore!"

"???"

"...."

"...."

"This conversation going no where." Vinyl said and walked away, leaving Rainbow Dash confused about what just happened.

Later that day, The hole from the creeper explosion was fixed, and the two mares were putting a large wall around the castle with a drawbridge and the new stone wall blocks from the new Minecraft update 1.4.2. when there was a flash behind them. They turned around to see Notch, the creator of Minecraft. Both mares bowed before him

"N-Notch! I am so honored to be in your presence!" Rainbow Dash stuttered.

"Yea, me too!" Vinyl said.

"You should be. I created this world." He said. "Now, it has come to my attention that you defeated Herobrine, my brother. He told them

"Y-yea. I hope you aren't mad about that, but he sorta threatened us." Rainbow said.

"And he set my house on fire." Vinyl added.

"Mad? I'm overjoyed. He has been killing players for as long as I can remember. Sadly, he won't stay gone." Notch said.

"Wha-What do you mean he wont stay gone? I chopped his head off!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"You don't understand. You cannot simply kill Herobrine, for he is already dead. But you can get rid of him." He told them.

"How can we get rid of him?" Vinyl asked Notch.

"You must sing 'I kissed a girl' by Katy Perry in his presence and he will leave you alone for good." Notch said.

"But that's a good song!" Vinyl exclaimed.

"But he is Herobrine. And he hates everything good." He said. "Now that you know what you must do, I will take my leave now." He told them, and in a flash of bright light, he was gone.

The mares exchanged a look.

"Vinyl, we better start rehearsing." Rainbow said.