• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,692 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,692

I Can Swing My Sword, Sword

Rainbow Dash started dancing around singing this song: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T2RaehsIbkU]

But not the ten hour version. I was actually listening to that one...

"Rainbow what the buck are you doing?" Vinyl asked the crazy Rainbow Dash.

"Vinyl, Watch me swing my sword!" Rainbow dash said and waved a Diamond sword around.

"Where did you even get that?" Vinyl asked.

"I went mining. I struck Diamond. And then this came to be." She said, showing Vinyl her sword. "Oh, I made you one too."
Rainbow said, pulling out another Diamond sword and giving it to Vinyl.

"Swing, Swing, Swing my sword sword." Vinyl started singing. The two Diamond sword wielders sang the song over and over again. Suddenly, there was a flash. Herobrine appeared.

"SHUT UP! JUST QUIT SINGING THAT SONG ITS SO IRRITATING! AHHHG!" He yelled. Vinyl and Rainbow shared a look.

"Do you like my sword, sword? CAUSE IT WILL BE YOUR DOOM!" Rainbow yelled and charged him. Herobrine rolled his rectangular eyes and disappeared, only to reappear right behind her.

"Rainbow look out!" Vinyl yelled and joined the fight. Rainbow stabbed Herobrine with her sword. He yelled in pain.

"Take that, Herobrine!" Rainbow spat at him. His eyes looked like fire with his rage. He summoned a Diamond sword that appeared to be enchanted. He swung at Rainbow Dash, barely cutting her, but she became engulfed in flames. She died and respawned in her bedroom. She dashed out and grabbed all of her stuff when Herobrine turned to Vinyl. The white mare lunged at him with her sword, holding it with her magic. She left a mark on his face that would become a permanent scar.

"Alright, i'm done playing games." He snarled and pulled out a lava bucket.

"Oh no you don't!" Rainbow yelled and sliced his head off. Herobrine fell to the ground, his head right beside him. He disappeared into white particles.

A chat box popped up in front of them.

Server: Herobrine has left the server.

"Rainbow we did it! Herobrine is gone!" Vinyl cheered. Rainbow smiled.

"I can swing my sword,sword!" She sang. Vinyl joined in with her. The two mares were happy, but they were not back in Equestria. Will they ever get back?