• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,705 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,705

Gotta Love Swirly Rainbow Portals

"Oh ugh.... Where did that thing take us?" Vinyl asked, not even opening her eyes to look.

"Vinyl! I've missed you so much! You had me worried sick!"

"Tavi?" Vinyl asked, opening her eyes to see her best friend, Octavia. The two friends hugged for the longest time.

"Rainbow, are you alright?" The cyan Pegasus heard Twilight ask. "When you were gone for over a week, we got worried and I wrote to the princess. She new where you two were and taught me the spell to make a portal to that world." Twilight told her confused friend.

"Well that good... A WEEK? WHAT THE BUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT?" Rainbow screeched. Twilight looked stunned at her friends sudden outburst.

"Well yes, darling. A week. Is there a problem?" Rarity asked.

"You bet there's a problem! We were gone for at least three months!" Rainbow yelled. Herobrine chuckled at Rainbow Dash for forgetting to convert Minecraft time to Equestrian time, and came through the portal, avoiding the ponies and heading to the Everfree, which was right behind them. He beckoned the Zombie Pigmen that were carrying his items to follow him.

"Now listen here, Rainbow. Ah don't know where you two were, but you were only gone for a week." Applejack told her friend.

"We were in Minecraft! We were stuck there for a month with Herobrine being the biggest jerk face you will ever see!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Rainbow, you gotta remember. When you play Minecraft on the computer, The days and nights are only like, fifteen minutes." Vinyl said.

"Oh... Your right. I'm sorry everyone. It just felt like so long." She apologized.

"It's OK Rainbow. but, who is Herobrine? I mean, if you want to tell me..." Fluttershy said.

"Its fine Shy, i'll tell you. Herobrine is a mean guy who walks on two legs and has bright, glowing eyes. And he's a real butt face." She told her friends.

"Rainbow!" They all said, not approving her language.

"Well he is..." The cyan Pegasus grumbled.

"Whatever. Now, I would like to know what this...Minecraft is. It sounds fascinating. I mean, you two have gotten to go to a different universe!" Twilight squealed.

"Oh, hehe. Well, Minecraft is a video game that me and Vinyl play..." Rainbow began telling her friends about the wonders of Minecraft. "And then Herobrine nuked it. The end." Rainbow finished.

"YEA AND I HAVE TO REBUILD IT!" Notch yelled from somewhere.

"Well, I better close this portal so none of those monsters you were talking about get through and- WHAT THE BUCK IS THAT?" Twilight screamed at the sight of a Zombie Pigmen.

"Err... That would be a Zombie Pigmen..." Vinyl told everyone. "Just leave it alone and it won't kill you." She finished. This made Twilight quickly close the portal.

"HEY I STILL HAZ MEH DIAMOND SWORD!" Rainbow squealed, waving it around. "Ima go and make dummies out of clouds and slice their heads off with meh sword." Rainbow had a huge smile on her face and flew off the her cloud home.

"Me and Tavi are going to head home also. I think I should make her a sword with my leftover Diamonds if there are Pigmen around..." Vinyl said and walked off with Octavia.

"I have to plan the 'WELCOME BACK TO PONYVILLE, VINYL AND RAINBOW' party!" Pinkie said and hopped off. Everyone headed home except for Twilight. She looked at the Zombie Pigmen that was entering the Everfree.

"I should play Minecraft..." She said and left for the computer store.