• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,705 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,705

Oh For The Love Of Notch!

Lollimen, Giant G's, Weener Dogs, Oh my! The joys of More Creeps And Weirdos Mod.

"Oh great Notch its HEROBRINE! He's on my server! Ahhh I thought he was removed in update 1.2.5! Ahhhh!" Rainbow Dash now had a reason to be scared. And mods? This guy is gonna kill me! Rainbow suddenly hear a "G-g-g." from behind her. There loomed a big letter G. "Your kidding me right? you installed THIS mod? Stuff just got real." Rainbow said. The G charged the Defenseless Rainbow. She expected to be killed and have to respawn again, but it didn't happen. There stood Vinyl Scratch.

"Hey Rainbow. I thought I was the only one here." She said.

"I thought I was alone too." She admitted.

"I also thought I was the only one that played Minecraft" Vinyl chuckled. "It looks like your house is a bit.... Blown up. You wanna come stay at my place?" Vinyl asked her. Rainbow just nodded. "Alright lets go. Its a long way to go and it will be night soon." she said and lead rainbow into a new biome. Snow covered the ground but there was no temperature change.

"Soooo.... Did you hear Herobrine?" Rainbow asked to break the silence. Vinyl stopped in her tracks.

"You heard him too?" Vinyl asked.

"Yea. He sounded like making my life harder was funny. I mean, who even uses the word 'lolz' anymore?" Rainbow said.

"Well, if he installed mods, life is going to get harder than it already was." Vinyl said. "I think we need to gear up, and fight this Herobrine! Maybe if we kill him, we will be able to get back to Equestria."

"Its worth a shot." Rainbow said. "Why the heck is there a giant baby in front of us?"