• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,708 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,708

Nether In The Overworld

"Hugging Creepers hurts..." Rainbow said, limping.

"Uh huh." Vinyl replied. Rainbow took to the air.

"I'm going to get some mushrooms for mushroom stew." Rainbow yelled down and flew off. Vinyl went back to lounging when she heard Rainbow yell. "VINYL GET OUT HERE!" Vinyl rushed outside to see that the mushroom biome behind their house was a block wall, made to look like a mushroom biome. Vinyl walked along the wall, thinking about what could be behind it, when she found a door. Her and Rainbow looked through it. SOMEONE Netherfied the backyard. The ground was Netherrack and Soul Sand, With an ocean of lava in the middle of it. There were small lava fountains all over the place. But all of that was nothing, compared to the active Ghast, Pigmen, and Blaze spawners that littered the ground. A Ghast rose out of the lava, screeched, and fired at the two mares.

"RUN!!!" Rainbow screamed and went back through the door with Vinyl. Vinyl slammed the door shut. They thought they were safe until some Ghasts and Blazes blasted through the wall or went over it. "You break the spawners, i'll fight the mobs. And don't punch the Pigmen!" Rainbow said and went off to get her diamond sword and some Armor.

When she returned, Vinyl was waiting for her with a diamond pick.

"Let's go." Vinyl said, and the two ponies charged through the door, to see the army of mobs waiting for them.

"CHARGE!" Rainbow screeched and flew at the closest Ghast. Vinyl dashed for a Ghast spawner and destroyed it. The ponies fought and destroyed all day, until there were no more mobs and spawners. They were about to start cleaning up the lava, Netherrack, and Soul Sand when they heard clapping.

"I must say, I did not think you would be able to pull that off without dying, but oh well, that means I can kill you myself." Herobrine said.

"No way! Notch told us your weakness!" Rainbow said to him.

"Oh, that lie that the song I Kissed A Girl will get rid of me? Yea, not going to work."

"Oh yea? Why?" Rainbow hissed at him.

"Because I have earplugs." He told her.

"Oh...Well then i'll just kill you again like in the castle!" Rainbow said.

"I let you kill me so that you would underestimate my power!" Herobrine snapped.

"Right..." Vinyl said in the background.

"Shut up, pony! I could nuke your whole world if I wanted too!" He said.

"Really? Then why don't you?" Rainbow asked him.

"Because...Uh..."

"BECAUSE YOU CANT!" Rainbow yelled at him, laughing.

"I can too! Just watch!" he said and covered everything in TNT. He put a lever down.

"No!!! Stop! Maybe you can do it i'm sorry. Just don't nuke the Over world!" Rainbow pleaded.

"Hmmm... Apology not accepted." He told her and pulled the lever.