• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 6,704 Views, 109 Comments

Ponies And Creepers Don't Mix - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash Finds Herself In Minecraft.

  • ...
9
 109
 6,704

TNT

Rainbow Dash gulped. Herobrine was staring right at her. The fog around him began to clear, and Rainbow could see a big, creepy grin on his face. And then he started spawning Mooshrooms.

"AHHHH VINYL HELP ME IT'S HEROBRINE AND HE'S SPAWNING DEFORMED COWS!!! AHHHHH!" Rainbow Dash screamed. Vinyl raced out of the base as fast as she could, and then laughed.

"Those aren't cows you silly filly! They're Mooshrooms. They look like red cows with mushrooms on their backs." Vinyl explained.

"B-but what about H-H-Herobrine?" Rainbow Dash stuttered. Vinyl looked around.

"I'm not seeing him." Vinyl said. She was right. The fog was gone and Herobrine was no where in sight. Rainbow gasped.

"But he was here! I saw him! He was standing in the fog when he started spawning Mooshrooms!" A Mooshroom walked up and stared at her as right on cue.

"I believe you Rainbow. But he's gone now, and we got a new problem. What do we do with all these cows??!!" Vinyl asked.

"I think I have an Idea.

Rainbow why did you do that!!!!????" Vinyl yelled.

"Hey, It worked, didn't it??" Rainbow replied. Vinyl grumbled something about wasting TNT but Rainbow did not care. She liked explosions. "Well we should go soon while it's still morning. I'll destroy the base and get all our stuff, and you do... whatever you need to do." Rainbow dash said, and started mining their little house. Vinyl left Rainbow to that and started collecting sand and cacti.

"These could make a nice mob trap." Vinyl thought out loud.

Then a thought struck Vinyl. Rainbow Dash didn't have any food, so she must be starving, being in the desert where there is no grass. Vinyl had brought wheat, but there was just barely enough for herself, so she couldn't share it with Rainbow.

It's interesting that this story is seven chapters in and the author couldn't care to mention what the ponies ate...I'm getting off topic.

When Vinyl had a good amount of sand and cacti, she went back to where the base used to be. Rainbow had torn the whole thing down, leaving no trace that it was there.

"Wow nice job Rainbow!" Vinyl said.

"Hey, back in Ponyville, I could clear the sky in ten seconds flat. This was nothing!" Rainbow said proudly. "But we should really go now, unless you intend on having to spend the night in the wild again." Rainbow told Vinyl.

"Ha, guess your right. It's not too far from here so i'll lead the way." Vinyl said and lead Rainbow through the desert. Rainbow could see giant mushrooms rising up in the distance.

"Is that it?" Rainbow asked.

"Yep. This is the Mooshrooms habitat, so don't freak out when you see a bunch of them." Vinyl laughed. Rainbow Dash blushed at the memory.

"Sorry. I've never seen one of these biomes before, they are supposed to be super rare." Rainbow said. The DJ nodded.

"They are, but I woke up in this one. As you can guess I was pretty surprised to wake up to a Mooshroom in my face." This made Rainbow laugh. As the two ponies got closer to the shroomy biome, Rainbow could see some pinkish-grayish grass popping up out of the dirt.

"That's Mycelium, isn't it?" Rainbow said to Vinyl.

"So that's what it's called. I always just said shroomy side dirt." Both mares giggled. When they arrived in the mushroom biome, rainbow dash was surprised. There were two types of giant mushrooms poking out of the ground. There were wide red mushrooms with white spots, and there were tall brown mushrooms. In the middle it all, was a small castle made out of red and white wool, clearly made to look like it was a red mushroom.

"I thought you said house, not castle!" Exclaimed Rainbow.

"Eh, I figured It didn't matter. I had lots of red dye from flowers I found in another biome, and tons of wool from sheep. This seemed like the coolest thing I could think of." Vinyl said, shrugging. "Come on in, let me show you around." Vinyl said, pulling a lever to make what looked like a drawbridge fall down with pistons.

"Now that is cool!" Rainbow told Vinyl, and followed her inside the castle.