• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 3,092 Views, 55 Comments

The Muse of Madness - ProfCharles



Lovecraftian horror. Rarity joins an art group, but one of the artists isn't all she seems to be, and discovering the truth may cost Rarity more than she can imagine...

  • ...
6
 55
 3,092

Sequel!

Comments ( 5 )

2746780
Yeah, I totally get what you mean—telling, but not telling at the same time. I'll admit it's something I have difficulty with, especially since you're not be first to point it out.

As for the epilogue... It works better as a prologue to the sequel, I'll admit. This story doesn't work as a stand alone, because I left far too many threads hanging—Luna fellig uneasy with the art, Luna going mad, Rarity's warning, the whole thing is build up to stuff that will appear in the sequel.

In hindsight, I should have had this as just the prologue to Concealed in the Fog, but this was written on very early, when I was just starting out, and I was still testing the waters at the time.

Live and learn, I guess.

2751831
We all have to start somewhere. I'm honestly surprised at how many people follow me, given the mistakes I've made.

Continue acting like a sir.:moustache:

Wait, I just noticed something. This story won't leave my unread favorites despite me reading all three chapters.

What madness has this story cursed me with!?!?:pinkiecrazy:

2759037
I will do so.

2759262
I deleted a chapter durring the rewriting process, which causes fimfiction to bug and keep it on the favourites lists. I am unaware of any solution to this. Sorry.

Well, that was interesting.

Login or register to comment