• Published 1st Dec 2023
  • 6,051 Views, 28 Comments

The Mare Who Can't Say No - Kaalover69



Fluttershy is a kind and sweet mare, who doesn’t have a single mean bone in her whole body. However, being too nice and on top of being shy makes her seem like a pushover. This can often give others the chance to take advantage of her.

  • ...
29
 28
 6,051
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Well, taking into account that you involve Cadence and Shining Armor, one more option for Flutter would be to go to the Crystal Empire, where the two princes could fuck Fluttershy. Being that she would be looking for help to overcome this curious dilemma.

Ah I was hoping to see her get done by Bow again as it was implied he and his wife had plans. Guess Fluttershy is gonna be a slut to all Equestria.

Great chapter, I have a suggestion.

Breeding fucking with Big Macintosh and Applejack.
The siblings try to impregnate Fluttershy.

Hmmm, i love the chapter, spike being a horny little nympho is great! Hopefully he gets more screen time later on.

I have no idea who to pick/suggest next. I like the idea of Big Mac... Maybe tenderhooves i think his name is? the stupidly large stalion with the horseshoe cutie mark?

That being said is the issue of potentialy getting pregnant

I have three ideas for Fluttershy's next encounter:
Rarity's parents, Hondo Flanks and Cookie Crumbles-Have sex with Hondo but in front of Cookie.
Filthy Rich- He pays her to have sex; mistakens her for a prostitute.
Has a gangbang with Royal Guards who are visiting Ponyville of duty.

Looking forward to whatever comes next. I liked this chapter.

Another excellent chapter! Well done!

Maybe in the next chapter, Fluttershy could go to the Ponyville Spa to have a relaxing treatment after her session with Twilight and Spike, but she ends up getting dragged into this little orgy with the spa twins, Lotus and Aloe Blossom using strap-ons.

At this point, Fluttershy should just wake up and ask herself, "Well! I wonder who's going to fuck me today?"

When Spike said "code L" I knew there were many instances of Spike having its time with a mare or threesome with twilight.

Login or register to comment