• Published 22nd Oct 2023
  • 3,221 Views, 98 Comments

Sol's not from here - Sailor Aether



Sol is, well was a human on a picnic with his mom and somehow ended up in Equestria. Now he has to figure out what's going on, and his purpose here in Equestria.

Comments ( 12 )

I'm enjoying and hating this story please continue it

11828267
I see... well thanks for enjoying and hating it :rainbowlaugh:

I don’t understand this temple thing. Wasn’t Sol looking for the Crystal Empire? Should have been a train, right? That’s how the Mane Six got there. :duck:

11846344
Warning for others that havent read this far.
Chp 12. Fell into a cave and ported elsewhere.... (Insert starwars meme) Its a trap!

Quite the roller coaster of a story, curious how this shall continue to develop.

This is a very interesting story, I am definitely interested in seeing where this goes. I have definitely noticed some grammatical errors, like unnecessarily repeating words, or saying the same thing twice but in a different way in the same sentence. These errors seem to be happening less frequently, so that’s good. It has me wondering if English isn’t your first language. it doesn’t really matter I’m just curious. Like I said earlier though I enjoy the story and look forward to future updates.

11902550
Unfortunately English is my first language:twilightblush:.I just lose track of my own brain more often than I like to admit due to lack of sleep (insomnia). Plus the person I had as an editor ghosted me so I've been on mah own haha. I think I've done a better job in other stories as this was and is the first one I ever uploaded here. I'm glad you like this story though and I look forward continuing it.

11902926
Everyone messes up sometimes hahah :pinkiehappy: so it’s no big deal

11908278
Thanks for your help mate! I'm slowly but surely getting to em!

11909770
So how would the map look like?

“Boys in for a treat, I didn’t have the heart to tell em’,(—— ” Jack thought, shaking his head as he directed the ship towards Flotsam,

“Ah, Sorry he did say you were a guest. Make yourself at home, his meal is on me as a sorry,(——” Bright Shine

reason you aren’t attracting attention is because your horns stubbed,(——” Jack said barely above whisper.

“Consider it on us, we missed the first half of your story but this is getting good boy,(——” A stallion said,

“Well for your sake we hope so. Most of those we find are less…put together,(——” A tall brown stallion says, putting emphasis on the end of his sentence.

“We’re gonna head out now. Bright add it to the tab ah feel I’m good for it,(——” Jack said grinning. Bright Shine shook her head and walked away.

“I’ll get home, even if I have to fight god himself,(——” Sol said under breath. Jack led Sol back to his house. Sol looked at the cabin and saw smoke coming from the chimney.

“Thank you,(——” Sol said, bowing his head and hopping into the shower

“Finally, See about getting you home,(——” Said Gaia standing up and poking the nub on Sol's forehead.

Make sure you put the prober punctuation in from now on.

11912793
Details I need to add on torch are he's bipedal like cinder and not that tall right now. Thank you for reading and editing this while doing so I will be going through and doing edits soon!

Login or register to comment