• Published 2nd Oct 2012
  • 1,198 Views, 17 Comments

Apple Breaking: RotE Episode 3 - Dream Volt



Applejack has a big problem. She can't buck her trees without hurting them.

  • ...
0
 17
 1,198

Freindship Report

Dear Princess Celestia,

Applejack already told you what she learned about friendship, but I have something to add. Namely that sometimes your friends might try to ease your load by keeping things from you it can actually cause you more stress. Though in retrospect I'm not sure that's really a lesson in friendship exactly.

After Applejack's bath, I still can't believe she didn't notice how dirty she was, I got some additional readings from her. I'm not sure what the differences mean but they are utterly fascinating. I also thank you very much for the information on phoenixes, and especially their feathers. I have a fairly good idea what is going on with Fluttershy now, even if it is very odd to even think it. It would explain almost all her recent odd behavior, and her attachment to that feather. It's also very helpful to know that such information was indeed in the book she checked out. Thank you greatly.

Also, I cannot thank you enough for sending along Luna's correspondence, and forwarding my own. Her thoughts have been invaluable in my current research. I didn't really doubt Luna exactly, but I was still surprised you agreed so fully how much more skilled she is with magic. It seemed like there was no question about magic I could ask you could not answer. I guess nothing stays the same, does it?

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle

Comments ( 7 )

May read this later.

rather than both Twilight with them.

Bother.

1376564

It could very likely be a massive fail on my part, but I can't find that string of words anywhere in my story, even in part. If you could at least tell me the chapter that would be helpful.

1376807

:rainbowhuh:

It's in your description.

1376807
It's in the description ^-^ :yay:

After Applejack's bath, I still can't believe she didn't notice how dirty she was, I got some additional readings from her.

Instead of setting that phrase off with commas, why not try parentheses? I think it would make this sentence look better, at least. *shrug*

1376907 :facehoof:

of course it's the one thing I didn't think to check. I guess I need to double check the description next time since I'm just typing it on the fly.

1378596

Yes, it should and now does. I need spell-check to function but sometimes if the word is spelled right but the wrong word I miss it.

1378596

Hmmm, maybe. The thing is it's a dictated letter and sorta follows the rules of dialog (how do you say a parentheses) so I wrote it that way. That being said I may be totally wrong in all ways, but at least for now I don't plan to change it.

Login or register to comment