• Published 21st Oct 2023
  • 208 Views, 2 Comments

Spreading my wings, and chasing a new dream - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



After being rejected from the Wonderbolts, her lifelong dream, she decides to chase after a new dream, a risky dream

  • ...
 2
 208

Chapter 3- start

Rainbow Dash arrived at Twilight's home, the sun was still sitting in the sky. Twilight's home was a giant tree, there is a balcony, the giant, green and bush leaves were everywhere and brought a nice touch to Twilight's home. She walks inside, she saw Twilight's books on the shelf, the purple couch, the hidden door, the stairs that leads you upstairs. She admired Twilight's decor for a while, she then looks around, she is looking for the secret basement in Twilight's home. After a moment, she found it, it was below the giant purple carpet with Twilight's cutiemark on the carpet. She opened the secret basement hatch and went downstairs. She saw nothing but darkness, she turns on the switch and sees Twilight with a happy look, Apple Jack with a prideful look on her face, Pinkie Pie had a goofy look on her face. There were ten buckets of fruits and other secret ingredients. Apple Jack said in a happy tone, "I did what you wanted, Dashie!"


Twilight asked in a curious tone, "What are roles?" Rainbow Dash took a moment to think, she wanted to assign roles based on their talents and abilities, after a while. Rainbow Dash took a deep breath and glared at the three mares.

Rainbow Dash replied in a commanding tone, "Twilight.. you will be the supervisor, Apple Jack will be the supplier..." after hearing this Apple Jack and Twilight nodded their heads, they also had a happy look on their face. They are happy to start their roles as supplier and supervisor!


Pinkie Pie asked in a curious tone, "So, what is my.. role?" she had a curious look on her face.

Rainbow Dash said, "You can produce illegal soda.."

Pinkie Pie's smile got wider and wider. She had a huge happy look on her face. She then nodded their head and said, "Okay, Dashie!"

Rainbow Dash then said in a commanding tone, "Now, get to work.. we will split the bits we make.. every week.."

Apple Jack, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie nodded their heads and started to work. Twilight watch as Pinkie Pie pour fruit juice and the secret ingredients into the glass, transparents bottles. Apple Jack was counting the fruit in their supply basket. She said, "We have plenty.. it should last around.. 3 weeks... we have 420 quantities of fruits and supplies.."

Rainbow Dash then said, "I will be back, I will ask if anypony would be our first consumer.."

Twilight then said, "Okay!" she also had a worried look on her face. She hopes to not be caught making illegal soda and facing severe consequences. Twilight cracked a small frown on her face.

Rainbow Dash walked out of the secret basement and closed the hatch and dragged the carpet over the hatch and walked away. She then walked out of the room, she spread her wings and started flying, the sky started shining a beautiful purple and yellow hue. The sun was stepping down from the sky, Rainbow Dash looked around and was searching for her first consumer.

Comments ( 1 )

remind me to came back her after I'm done with
Chapter 13

TMoonRacer: The land of misfits.
how would the story have been different if the mane 6 wereN'T 100% ponies
NicLove · 168k words  ·  49  3 · 1.9k views
Login or register to comment