• Published 21st Oct 2023
  • 207 Views, 2 Comments

Spreading my wings, and chasing a new dream - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



After being rejected from the Wonderbolts, her lifelong dream, she decides to chase after a new dream, a risky dream

  • ...
 2
 207

Chapter 1- Where it all started

Thanks to God for helping me make this.


Rainbow Dash opens the door of her cloud mansion, it is huge and made of white, puffy clouds. She had a very sad look on her face, her head hung low. She closes the door behind her with her hind hoofs and walks over to the couch. Then small, blue tears race down her eyes, she never cries and acts like a strong and tough pony, but today she got a letter saying she was rejected from joining the Wonderbolts, it was a dream of hers to join the Wonderbolts since she was a little filly. She even tried to impress them by flying so elegantly and fast.


Today her dreams was shattered, like glass. She started moaning and crying, a huge, wide and blue puddle form under her, Rainbow looked up, her eyes were red-shot, she wore one of the largest sad looks she ever made in her life. She sniffed and said, "I can't... b- believe.. I-... I was.. rejected.. from t.. th... the W.. Wonderbolts... they were my heroes, I. I..wanted to join them ever since I was a filly.." she looked down, and for a moment she said nothing and more tears race down her eyes. She felt like her heart shatter into a million pieces, her fillyhood dream, was ruined. She was more upset then when she found out that Santa Claus isn't real

Then, Rainbow Dash's eyes started to leak more tears, she started to cry a small stream of tears, then after a few minutes,
she then made an angry look on her face and said, "Screw them, I don't need them anyway, I am a great and radical flier in Equestria, I saved ponies lives, I saved a filly who was stuck on a well, I saved those Seniors that were falling to their deaths... they could hardly stop Spike when he grew into a giant dragon!"


Rainbow Dash smiled and looked up, sniffed and said, "Since.. my dreams are now ruined..." she was silent for a few seconds. More tears leaked from her eyes. She then continue, "I wanna find a new dream... to chase.. I want to spread my wings and chase a new dream!"


Rainbow Dash placed one of her hooves on her chin and was thinking for a while. She then said, "Baker"

She then shook her head and said, "Baking isn't really my thing... t.. that's.. more of Pinkie's thing!"

She then placed a hoof on her chin and said, "What about.. police force.."

She then shook her head and said, "Not interested!"

She then placed her hoof on her chin and thought to herself for a bit. Then after a few seconds, she said, "Oh, I know.. I can sell soda.." she had a joyful look on her face. Her grin started to grow again.

She then said, "I love soda, and it is sad that Princess Celestia banned it because of health risk and ponies fighting and causing problems cause of it, and since Princess Celestia thinks it is waste of bits!"

She then said with a joyful tone, "Also, who doesn't love soda!" she then closed her eyes and nodded her head.

She then said, "I will ask my friends if they want to join my operation, I can't do this alone, it is super risky.. and plus my friends will be more than happy to help me!"


She then walked outside and flew to find her friends like Pinkie Pie and Twilight. Rainbow Dash knew that Pinkie always hangs out in Sugar Cube Corner. She flies in the sky, the sky shining a blue and yellow hue, the yellow sun shining brighter than Rainbow Dash's teeth. She then looks on the ground for Sugar Cube Corner, after a few seconds of searching, she yelled in a prideful tone, "EUREKA!" she has found the restaurant. She then dashed down to the ground and hurried inside.

Rainbow Dash noticed Pinkie Pie was behind the counter making vanilla cupcakes. Rainbow Dash admires the craftsmanship of Pinkie Pie and how well she is doing. There was silence among them, Rainbow Dash said, "Hey Pinkie Pie!" she said walking up to Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie finished applying the vanilla frosting to one of cupcakes and she looked up and said, "Hey Dashie, did you get into the Wonderbolts?"

Rainbow Dash head hung down and shook her head. Pinkie Pie felt bad for making Rainbow Dash feel sad. She grabbed a cupcake and said, "Here, this will cheer you up!"

Rainbow Dash made a happy grin and grabbed the cupcake and ate it. She nodded her head as she much down on the cupcake. She then said, "The cupcake is good.." she nodded her head, after saying that!"

She then said, "Well, I was rejected, I couldn't join the Wonderbolts.. but I am going to chase after a new dream.. I will.. sell illegal soda.. I can make more bits and be famous. Maybe more famous than the Wonderbolts.."

Pinkie Pie raised an eyebrow, she doesn't think that is really a good idea, and she is worried about the legal consequences that will happen if she chooses to go down this path and asked in a curious tone, "Are you sure you want to do that, it might not end well..."

Rainbow Dash nodded her head and said, "Yeah, I am a daredevil and I like breaking rules from time to time.. plus don't you like to make food and beverages, it is like a natural talent for you?"

Pinkie Pie had a shocked look on her face but eventually she then nodded her head and said, "Okay." right before she munch down a cupcake, that she made when Rainbow Dash entered the restaurant. She is happy to be helping her best friend, Dashie out!


Twilight then said, "Wow, writing Princess Celestia an essay about the elements of harmony and their meaning was tough, but I am glad that it is done and now I am free to relax!" she then noticed Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, they had a smile on their face and Rainbow Dash's heart was filled with pride.


Twilight then said, "Hi, Rainbow and Pinkie!"

Pinkie and Rainbow Dash said in unison, "Hi!"


Twilight then asked, "Did you get into the Wonderbolts.. you been waiting for an acceptance for two weeks, you wouldn't stop checking your mailbox every five minutes?"

Rainbow Dash sighed and said, "No, I was rejected but I don't care, they are just a bunch of overrated Pegasus that does air stunts.. I am better than them I am the fastest flier and saved many ponies lives, they couldn't even stop Spike when he grew very big and was on a rampage!"


Twilight chuckled and said, "True, what are you going to do now that your dreams were crushed?" she said raising an eyebrow. She is curious on what Rainbow Dash will do.

Rainbow Dash took a deep breath and said," I will start a new shop... where I sell... illegal soda.. I can make quick bits and become famous, maybe more famous then the Wonderbolts.. you never know, also to mention.. who doesn't love soda?"

Pinkie Pie yelled, "Me too... it taste sooooooooo sweet... and it taste like a dream.. It is such a shame that Princess Celestia banned soda... right right? why does everything we like get banned... is Princess Celestia a dictator?"

Twilight said, "Rainbow... I- I don' think you should be doing this.."

Rainbow Dash said, "Chillax, I got everything covered.. plus I am sneaky and fast so if I get caught I can make a quick escape. Also join me, the benefits will be worth it.. you are my best friend and I really.. really need your help! A true friend does help a friend in need!"

Twilight thinks for a moment, she doesn't want to get caught, be thrown in prison and then risks losing Princess Celestia as her mentor.. but she likes soda and thinks it was unjustifiably banned."

Twilight said, "Well, fine.. but if anything happens, I am going to be honest and say that it was your idea, Dashie!"

Rainbow Dash nodded her head. She then said, "Wait here, I am going to ask some ponies if they want to join too.. we shall make a liar were we make the soda.. in Twilight's secret basement... because why not and I think that is a good spot for our operation!"

Pinkie said, "Okay, Dashie!" she had a jolly look on her face. She can't wait to start the operation, she had a mix look on her face, half worried and half courageous.