• Published 4th Sep 2023
  • 429 Views, 306 Comments

Railway Adventure: a New Generation - The Blue EM2



The classic tale, reimagined for an entirely new era.

  • ...
5
 306
 429

Credits

Cast- In Order of Appearance:

A. J. Bridel - Pipp Petals
Matreiyi Ramakrishnan - Zipp Storm
Jenna Warren - Sunny Starscout
Ellen-Ray Hennessey - Additional Voices
Brian Dobson - Additional Voices
Ana Sani - Izzy Moonbow, Additional Voices
J. J. Gerber - Hitch Trailblazer
Bahia Watson - Misty
Joshua Graham - Sprout Cloverleaf
Amanda Martinez - Queen Haven
Athena Karkanis - Opaline
Rush Marshall - Phyllis Cloverleaf
Andrew Jackson - Alphabittle Blossomforth


Opaline scowled over the scenes of jubilation as she looked at them through her cauldron. "So those silly ponies got through to Misty and completed their railroad?" she said, her voice barely containing her frustration. "No matter. This merely represents a minor setback."

She switched the display to a large floating rock. "This is what I've been looking for. And when I have it and have used its power for myself, I will be able to undo everything they have achieved! You have no idea what's coming next, Equestria!" Her eyes narrowed. "I'm coming for you, Sunny Starscout."

Comments ( 13 )

11685385

11685485

11685668

11685695

11687324
And so, another adventure comes to an end.

Absolutely loved the work going into the end credits AND the possible sequel set-up "post-credits" scene with Opaline. Yeah, she's not done yet by a long shot. She might have to be more careful for a while, but that's nowhere near the same as being out for the count.

great story mate keep it up cant wait for the next story:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

She switched the display to a large floating rock. "This is what I've been looking for. And when I have it and have used its power for myself, I will be able to undo everything they have achieved! You have no idea what's coming next, Equestria!" Her eyes narrowed. "I'm coming for you, Sunny Starscout."

:twilightoops:

11702387
She's only down one card. Her hand is yet to play. Hand as in cards, not actual hands as she has hooves, but you know what I mean.

11702481
Yep. Opaline's putting her next scheme into motion.

11702488
Yep, specially the moment when Chip found out who he truly was. Imo, that was one of the best cutscenes from the game.

11702504
For all the talk of the Werehog, Unleashed had the best story of the Dark Ages games.

11702507
mhm, I'd probably go as far and say its one of the best Sonic games out there.

11702545
In retrospect, I'd agree. It laid the critical groundwork for the Sonic Renaissance.

Login or register to comment