• Published 17th Dec 2022
  • 855 Views, 16 Comments

Spike Drake - Spike DrakeStar9



Justice returns...But stronger than ever and Spike Drake's enemies will know it very well

  • ...
5
 16
 855

Chapter 12: Mr. Sombra

It's 12:30 at night and Spike chases Joe Mustaine in his car while he's a passenger in the truck that rescued him, they turn into several city streets, but neither of them gives up.

"He's like a rock in the shoe that boy," Sombra said to apparently no one in particular.

"Easy boss, once we get to the coastal bay, you can take a boat and get out of here," the driver replied.

"That will happen if you manage to escape from him."

They continue in pursuit while they go south of the city, reaching the coastal bay and getting out of the truck, the driver has a double barrel shotgun and starts shooting at Spike, but the fool does not move from the place and is run over for the young man.

Joe sees this and starts running as he takes a descent to get to the boat that is tied up there, but he doesn't get on, instead waiting patiently for something to happen. And that happens: Spike fires at the ship with his Eagle Mark XIX.

"Did you think I was going to run away? How wrong you are," he told him as he turned around, seeing the green haired man looking at him seriously.

"You're not one to run," Spike lowers his gun until it points directly at Sombra's head.

He begins to walk while taking the descent and is a few meters from the boss of "The Darkness" who walks towards him and, with a quick movement, takes the weapon from him and grabs him by the neck, lifting him up.

"Yeah, I'm not one for escaping," saying that, he throws him against some boxes.

The young hitman gets up quickly and punches him in the stomach but he doesn't feel anything and he attacks with a punch too, Spike dodges it and lands an uppercut, which works, but I didn't expect him to hook the guy liver, giving him a chance to counter with a knee strike to the face.

"You're good at combat and agility because you're fast, but I'm twice as strong as you and more resistant," he told her as he pulled a knife from his waist and made a horizontal slash.

Spike dodges it, but takes a gash across his cheek on his already bloody face, just as he cuts again, he kicks out, pulling the knife out of him.

"The truth is... That everything was planned," she said with the intention of seeing him surprised, but that's not the case.

"Yeah… You brought me to your cave where you have the most advantage, but… I already knew that," he forced a smile and fired at some oil barrels on the ship, causing them to explode and attracting the alpha's attention.

He uses this and punches him with all his might in the ribs, then tries to attack but he ducks and delivers another uppercut, throwing the gangster off balance and finally kicks him in the chest, causing him to fall.

Mr. Sombra turns his head to the left and sees his knife, then just as the green haired young man jumps to finish him off, grabs the bladed weapon and puts it in front of him, young Drake stops in time, then Joe takes the opportunity to turn it over and your attacker is on the ground.

Joe begins to force the knife into the boy's chest, but he keeps it still with all his strength, although it begins to go down slowly towards his chest, he turns his head to all sides trying to look for something until he sees a of his pistols, he may have dropped it when he turned around.

"Along with a team I had no chance against you, but just... things change now," Sombra told him what was on his mind while still trying to kill him.

"You... You can't understand me, and-and... You never will!!" He yelled as he pulled his hands away and pushed the knife further down his chest.

The knife stabbed into the left side of his stomach, luckily it didn't damage any organs, he didn't even scream, he just moaned in pain as he grabbed his gun and hit him with the butt on the left side of his head, taking the mobster off his chest. above him and getting up again with difficulty due to the stab wound.

He checked how many bullets he has left and saw that he only has one left, the last bullet from his pistol, since he spent the 2 shots on the boat in the other pistol.

"Everyone always wants to know who I am, but every time they ask me, they end up dead... But you know what? I'm... Spike Drake," he finally said.

Listening to him, Shadow finally understood with the intention that he was saying it: He is the best hitman and the best person the world has ever created. He then closes his eyes and Spike fires the last shot, taking out the last member of "The Darkness" and freeing the city from the most powerful Mafia Family.

But soon his injury worsens and he staggers but stays on his feet, so he picks up his phone and dials a familiar friend:

"Sh-Shining... Come get my car in the southern coastal bay... And take it to my house...," after saying that with little energy.

He walks into town, sometimes holding on to streetlights and walls of businesses, until he sees a vet. Without further ado, he enters through the back, causing the animals to start making noise while Spike sees that there are bandages and disinfectant on a table, which he puts on and also the bandage.

Before leaving, he looks at all the animals, but one in particular catches his attention: A red and orange bird, where in its cage there is a paper that says that it will be sacrificed.

He walks over and calms the bird, then opens its cage and the bird begins to fly around, until it lands on the boy's shoulder and rubs his head against his cheek.

"Hehe... You're welcome, I have to go now," as he said it, the bird snuggled closer to him.

"Well... I'll take you with me. What name will I give you?" He wonders as he leaves the place with his new friend.

"I know... Peewee," the bird seemed pleased by the name, making Spike smile after all this time, ending his hunt and going to rest at last.

THE END.

Author's Note:

Well, here is the last chapter of this story, the end of a journey in search of revenge, ending with the elimination of a Mafia. Without further ado, I hope you liked it and we'll see you in the next story.

Byeeee 👌

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment