• Published 17th Dec 2022
  • 855 Views, 16 Comments

Spike Drake - Spike DrakeStar9



Justice returns...But stronger than ever and Spike Drake's enemies will know it very well

  • ...
5
 16
 855

Chapter 2: The Rise Of Justice

A new day begins and our protagonist wakes up with his partner, loneliness; He doesn't care and starts to get dressed, eats breakfast and goes to school.

Already in school, he goes through the same sea of ​​students who ignore him; He reaches for his locker and is about to open it, but feels someone behind him. At that moment, he grabs a hand that was going to hit him on the shoulder.

"You can never give me, Ember". He said smiling.

"¡It's not fair, I can never give you!" The girl behind her exclaimed. In appearance, she wears a white T-shirt along with a moderate cyan jacket, slightly torn blue jean, short dark blue hair, cherry eyes, a medium pale tee and classic Converse, her name is Alexa Kendrick or however she likes it call her "Ember".

"Hehe ¿How have you been? Yesterday, I did not see you". Asked the boy.

"My father needed help with the bar, and since I'm doing well at school, I was absent yesterday". Answered.

"I see, well, I hope they do well".

"Thank you, Spike".

"But if they are not my great friends Spike and Ember". Said a boy behind them.

They both turn to see a boy with short green hair, a tanned chest, purple eyes wearing a green t-shirt with an orange jumpsuit, black pants and black Adidas.

"¡Arthur "Thorax" Lewis!" They both said at the same time.

"Hi, to the 2". Greeting.

"¿How have you been, bro?" Asked Spike.

"The usual, in and out of the city, visiting my relatives". The boy answered.

"¿How do you have money to travel?" Asked the girl.

"Having a father who works as a doctor is an advantage".

They kept talking until they heard the bell that started the first period; the 3 friends go their separate ways to their classes. Spike's class is, as he describes it, boring; He already knows all the topics and always helps others.

After the first hour, Spike is in the Cafeteria, eating and seeing that all (literally all) of the students are standing by The Harmony.

"Hmm, it was obvious that they would be with them". He thought to himself

At that moment, he begins to think about all the times they have come to him alone for help; At no time has anyone joined him other than his 2 friends to chat or just spend the afternoon. This depresses him and he leaves the Cafeteria.

After a while we see him on the roof of the school, looking at the whole city with a look full of sadness. But suddenly, she sees her friend Ember talking to someone hooded; she seems to be nervous as she gives him a ring and the thief leaves without first hitting her on the cheek causing her to fall.

It is at that moment that his gaze turns gloomy and he walks towards the door where he came out with the hood on; he passes the gym and sees a discarded screwdriver, grabs it and leaves ignoring the eyes on him. Leaving the school, she sees Thorax comforting her friend who is crying quietly with her head bowed; the boy notices and Spike looks back at him, causing the other to nod and continue on his way.


1 hour later

We see that everyone is getting ready for their last period and we can see Ember at her locker with red eyes from crying, she opens her locker and jumps a little when she sees her mother's ring that was taken from her there along with a note written with purple.

“That belongs to you”

She smiles and puts the ring back on, knowing who gave it back to her. We now see Spike washing the red-spotted screwdriver with a rag until they're gone, leaving it where he found it.

"She will surely look for you to thank you".

"It's most likely, Arthur".

"So... ¿Is this considered the rise of justice?" Asked the named, raising an eyebrow.

"Justice is already on the rise. I have already returned several things from many here".

After answering, they leave the gym and walk through the almost deserted corridors; the 2 arrive at their class and enter. A while later, they walk out of the school and see Ember apparently waiting for them. She walks over and hugs Spike, who is caught off guard.

"Thank you".

After that, they go home with a smile on their faces. Our protagonist arrives at his house and heads straight for the garage, turning on the lights to reveal a well-kept orange 1969 Dodge Charger.

"Soon I will take you for a walk".

After saying that to the car, he goes to his room and falls asleep, thinking about what to do tomorrow Saturday.

Author's Note:

Well, here is the second chapter of this story, the truth is that I always wanted to do this story, I hope you are liking it. Without further ado, I hope you liked it and we'll see you in the next chapter of Spike Drake.

Byeeee 👌