• Published 17th Dec 2022
  • 855 Views, 16 Comments

Spike Drake - Spike DrakeStar9



Justice returns...But stronger than ever and Spike Drake's enemies will know it very well

  • ...
5
 16
 855

Chapter 10: Attack On School

Sombra expected this, his first thought when his best man and friend stole that car was that he was done for, he provoked the wrong guy and paid the price.

"Sir. What do we do now? Tony died and more than half of the Mafia Family went with him," asked a henchman, walking into his boss's office.

"He's on my hit list, you have to hit him where it hurts the most... First you have to attack his heart," he replied with a smile.


With Spike.

He drives home in his orange Dodge, turns off the engine, and sighs, getting out and walking toward his sweet home, stepping inside and seeing the dried blood stains and bullet holes on the walls.

"I'm back," he says simply, feeling back at home and beginning to clean up the stains and cover the holes with some furniture or paint.

He then goes back to the basement and from the hidden box he takes out a Remington Tac-14, 5 round capacity combat shotgun, an AKM assault rifle and 2 Desert Eagle Mark XIX pistols.

While he prepares, Shadow prepares his men, training all who remain with target shooting, knife throwing, hand to hand combat. Spike also trains with a boxing bag in his garage different combat techniques and target shooting with his weapons.

Thus creating a parallel between a prey ready to be found and a hunter ready to face his biggest game.


In the school.

All of Spike's friends are gathered in an empty classroom on the second floor, Arthur and Alexa called everyone to break the news of who Spike is to the 8 popular girls.

"What is the reason you called us?" Twilight asked, Alexa looking for her and telling her to come here.

"Yeah, curiosity is killing me," added Rainbow who looked bored.

"The reason we called them was to... Tell them something about Spike," even though they swore they wouldn't tell anyone, all their friends should know.

"Trust me, we don't feel right telling you this, but you have to know," Ember said ruefully.

"Did they find it? Where is it? Where did we find it?" Said a desperate Pinkie with her typical smile.

"No, it's just… He wasn't always that… Good to everyone," Thorax replied, still finding it hard to say.

"What are you talking about?" Sunset is confused by this, everyone knows about her parents' death, but how he said it made her feel like he wasn't talking about it.

"It's just... He was a different person before," the blue haired girl was itching inside to break her promise not to tell anyone.

"We still don't understand, dear," Rarity replied, even more confused.

"I didn't get it at first either, but what they're getting at is that...," Sweetie Belle continued, pausing to look at the 2 teens and nod.

"He's a hitman," the three of them said at the same time along with Dolly and Sarah.

Hearing that, everyone was shocked with incredulous and surprised faces, they didn't expect this, then Starlight remembered the news of the murders.

"So... That means that those deaths...," the girl waited for one of the two to finish for her, and that happened.

"Yeah, the Mafia woke up the previous Spike and went to exact revenge on them," he finally said what the boy found out.

"Spike...I remember, I heard about a certain Joker once," Applejack told everyone her memory, hoping that her suspicions were true.

"It's him, one of his nicknames," Alexa replied.

"So… What he did for Anjulie…," Fluttershy continued in a low, sheepish voice.

"He killed him, I'm very grateful to him," she touched her arm sheepishly, remembering when he returned her money.


With Sombra.

He and his men park in front of the school, leaving and hiding their weapons, some go through the back door and enter shooting at the roof, causing chaos and panic among the students who run looking for a way out, the other henchmen enter from all sides, cornering everyone in the gym, the last to also be taken there are Spike's friends, the principal and vice principal and the nurse.

"Alright, this is going to be like this, your school now belongs to 'The Darkness' so stay here or else there will be a massacre," Mr. Shadow told everyone.


With Spike.

He is back in the warehouse where his friend works, he enters and all the workers are silent when they see him in his suit, knowing what he is coming for, Ralph goes with him.

"What do you need, Spike?" Big Mac asked his green haired friend.

"Mirrors, sacks of dirt, nail gun, barbed wire, shovels and saw blades," He listed the things he needs.

"What do you need those things for?"

"The school was attacked by the Mafia, all the students are cornered, the police don't know what to do," revealed the information that went on television, the news worried the guard a lot.

"Please, save my sisters," he begged him to save them, something he is willing to do, not caring if he has to give his life to save everyone.

Author's Note:

Well, here is the tenth chapter of this story, since the end is near, I am going to update this story, then I will publish more chapters of the other stories. Without further ado, I hope you liked it and we'll see you in the next chapter of Spike Drake.

Byeeee 👌