• Published 17th Dec 2022
  • 855 Views, 16 Comments

Spike Drake - Spike DrakeStar9



Justice returns...But stronger than ever and Spike Drake's enemies will know it very well

  • ...
5
 16
 855

Chapter 4: Making New Friends

It's been 2 days since Spike murdered his new friend's manager, from what he saw on the news, they had found the bodies, but the attacker was unknown.

Now Monday morning, he is at school, taking some things out of his locker before closing it and going to his class, going through the same thing as every day, he does not pay attention and still answers everything well. At recess, he's sitting in the bleachers of the soccer field, watching the team train.

It isn't long before he notices a shadow of someone behind him and just grabs Ember's hand, before she punches him again.

"Honestly, you're very predictable, Ember" He said with a smile.

"¡I hate that you know my every move!" She smiled too and withdrew her hand, sitting next to him "¿Did you do anything interesting this weekend?"

"Just walking around town and helping a new friend" The boy smiled as he remembered Sweetie and their confrontation.

"So you did 'IT' that was on the news" making quotes, emphasizing the bodies in the abandoned warehouse.

Spike nodded.

"¿And who is your new friend?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"¿Jealous, Ember?" Saying that, he saw her friend's face turn red as he laughs, she gave him a playful slap on the arm and looks at him with annoyance "Hehe, her name is Sweetie Belle, she's Scarlett Jones's sister"

"So you're friends with Anjulie Jones" The two turn to see their friend Thorax, who sits on the other side of Spike and greets them with a fist bump.

"¿How have you been, Thorax?" Ember asked.

"Very good, in fact, in the junkyard I found a 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am" He replied with evident joy in his voice.

"Don't tell me, you're going to paint him like The Bandit from Smokey And The Bandit" Spike guessed, just as excited.

"¡Yes!"

"I see how they became friends, hehe" Alexa said.

They keep talking until they see that it is time for their second hour of study, they go back to the school and each one goes to their corresponding class. Last recess, the green-haired man is at the dining tables outside, looking at photos of his parents on his cell phone.

Suddenly, someone approaches him and he looks up, seeing the same girl with light pink and pale purple hair and green eyes.

"Oh, hi, Sweetie" The boy greeted.

"Hello, Spike" She smiled at him.

"¿You need something?"

"I wanted to thank you for... You know, 'defending me' " The girl said.

"It's not necessary, as long as those who I help are well, that's enough for me" He answered scratching his head.

"Please, I insist" The singer insisted.

Sighing, he agreed and asked, "Ok ¿How do you want to thank me?"

Suddenly, he was surprised when she hugged him, whispering "thank you" to him without realizing that there are 2 girls behind them.

The first has long bright red hair, bright orange eyes, and a peach tea. She wears a green shirt, white pants, white Nikes and wears a bow at the nape of his neck and a scarf around his neck.

The second girl has short magenta hair, purple eyes, and a brunette complexion. She wears a purple t-shirt with a black leather jacket, distressed blue jeans, and classic Vans.

"¿Sweetie Belle?"

Upon hearing her name, she immediately walks away and turns to see the 2 girls behind her saying, "Oh, hi, Applebloom, Scootaloo."

"We were looking for you" Applebloom said.

"But apparently you were busy" Scootaloo added, giving the two a suggestive look.

"¡I-It's not what you think, I just wanted to thank you for something you did for me!" The singer spoke quickly and with a big blush on her face. After calming down, she introduced them: "Ok, girls, this is Spike Drake, Spike, this is my friends Applebloom and Scootaloo"

"Hello" Applebloom greeted with a wave of her hand.

"What's up" Scootaloo greeted simply, then added: "What a way to say thank you ¿What did he do for you?"

She turned to Spike, silently asking if she could tell them what he did for her, he nods and Sweetie Belle goes back to her friends.

"¿Remember my idiot manager who was taking money from me?" They nodded "¿And do you remember the bodies found in the warehouse?" Before nodding, the 2 girls looked at each other and 'ohhh'.

"I just went and beat them up a bit, from then on I don't know who killed them" He lied to them, not wanting them to know more than they already know.

After that, the 3 of them started talking while they went back to their classes, they share laughs, anecdotes and things about their lives. After school, Spike went off with his friends, surprised that, despite being lonely and only looking for him to help them, he can still make friends.

Author's Note:

Well, here I bring you the fourth chapter of this story, the truth is that I always wanted to do it, since I loved John Wick and The Equalizer. Without further ado, I hope you liked it and we'll see you in the next chapter of Spike Drake.

Byeeee 👌