• Published 18th Sep 2022
  • 1,152 Views, 39 Comments

A World Forged at Midnight - Lil Penpusher



Our time is running out. The Princesses will return to us soon. Do not panic. The Eternal Regent has everything under control. Harmony and Friendship will be known by all.

  • ...
6
 39
 1,152
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

That was a good story. I wonder if Twilight can survive In the mirror world without her sanity or if she's doomed.

Okay, so now a VERY pissed near-reality destroying normally Alicorn Midnight is... the human world's problem now. Sunset has her work cut out for her. Like, she is very screwed.

11375917

This feels like a BS cliffhanger. They should have FRICKIN executed her!

Luckily for Sunset, humanity ain't full on pussies on that death sentence topic than ponies do.

So, let's set up the nukes then. :pinkiecrazy:

I hope you enjoyed the read (and hope you've verified your clock!

Don't want to sound rude. But, if you keep this up with the time/clock obsession and little cliche puns/jokes. You might end up as these two characters from Alice in Wonderland;

11375964
What can I say? Discord is a benevolent god.

-when he chooses to be, anyway.

Let's just say he has his reasons for not (literally) snapping Midnight out of existence straight away. But, I suppose that falls into the realm of spoilers for the sequel to come.


11376034

And oh yes, I promise you I am quite done with the clock analogies for now. :moustache:

All the creatures in equestria pales in comparison to a serious Discord.

After all, all of reality are nothing more than a playground for the God of Chaos.

All my advice to twilig- Midnight is that don't mess with reality, that's Discords turf.

11376147
As abrupt as this seems, it feels basically probably what I imagine if a pony tries to stand up against a K3 civilization. Discord just brushes them off like ants.

Does he revert everything too just to mess with her?

Login or register to comment