• Published 4th Nov 2022
  • 1,448 Views, 55 Comments

The Elden Ring - MelodyMori



Escaping through the Crystal Mirror after being spurned by Princess Celestia, Sunset Shimmer finds herself in the Lands Between. Does she have what it takes to claim the power she so wants, or will she die trying like all the other Tarnished?

  • ...
11
 55
 1,448
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Poor Sunset's not having it all her own way I see. If/when she wakes up back in yon chapel she's going to be rather put out to discover everyone else is back as well.

Another good chapter!

Hey, Sunny's experiencing the pain of a Souls world.

I can't lie, this story doesn't feel very much like... sunset? So far it's been a play for play of elden ring and barring the first chapter there's been little to no characterisation...

The writing quality itself is good, but I'd really enjoy Sunset and her experiences in a world completely unlike her own, her internal struggles and how she's processing the violence and her working through what happened with celestia. Rather than an elden ring playthrough with the main character named Sunset.

This is really good, as someone who has played(and beaten) Elden Ring(several times) this is a really good fanfiction. Honestly I can't wait to see what you do next with this

Login or register to comment