• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 2,329 Views, 233 Comments

Cupcake Factory - Nero Darkard



Cupcakes + Rainbow Factory. Black Humor, gruesome comedy. Dare to try it?

Comments ( 52 )

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4445560
Sry man. Writer's block. I can't think of anything right now, even with all the suggestions.
BUt if you liked this, perhaps you would also enjoy the main book series I'm writing.

now thats sad, this was my favorite story on the site, but I Im just glad it had a good run, and it make me laugh a lot. (and I had so many more stupid suggestions ready)
I witch we could have seen Twilight investigating all the strange things happening, but never catching on, being her clueless self.
or Apple Jake being brutal wit her rivals one moment, and over caring about her family the next.
or Derpy trying to hurt one of the main 6 cosing the tow heroes to betray her, and face the consequence.

But all I that matters now is that is was fun while it latest thank you :pinkiehappy:

4446170
Once again, this is not the end. The story is on Hiatus because im having a writer's block about it and i want to go back to my main series again.

If interest increases again, new suggestions like those you just gave me come up and i get past the creative blockade, I might continue.

For now, I'm just switching my priorities to Maledictum Insania again and I would highly appreciate it if you would check out this book series.

I've got an idea

Scootaloo uses her power over Diamond Tiara to make Diamond her pet (non clop)

4446420 What is your main series anyway? Will Rainbow Dash be beating anybody up in this story?

4566419
My main fanfic book series is Maledictum Insania, The Curse of Madness.
Grimdark mystery horror containing demons, reapers, curses, insanity and gore.
I would highly appreciate it if you gave my books a try, I really work hard on them for years now.

4566443 I'll check them out, but no promises. And will Rainbow Dash be beating anybody up in this story?

4567349 Mature · Gore
:facehoof:
Nahh, I think you're safe in thinking that there will not be any beatings of any sorts in this story.

4566443 what do you think of my idea


4566245

4567570

4567530
Quite honestly, I am surprised how much attention this story has gotten now that I put it on Hiatus and not while it was going. The suggestion of making scootaloo dominate diamond tiara and turning her into a pet is pretty good, but my writing priorities lie with my main story now. I will keep it in mind, though, for when i return here and continue.

4567349
Make a good suggestion and she might. This story runs on what the audience wants to see.
But anyway, it is on hiatus now, since i am continuing with the MI series.

4567633
Well you should be aware that my main story is at least 30 chapters per book and the one im writing now is over 40 chapters and i need a week or more to write just a single. I highly doubt that I will return to Cupcake Factory even within this year.

No time to play the waiting game.:rainbowdetermined2:

4567840 Awww man

Hope you get back soon and about my idea non-clop

Just tryibg o elp you here a little... choose if you want to use it or not
Scp 682 joins the killer mares

4899225
Hmm interesting but im not sure. 682 rarely ever showed any appreciation for other life forms and for what i know, there has been only one recorded instance where he didnt try to instantly kill a creature he saw.

Okay... I got a suggestion and a question.

My suggestion is that: Nightmare moon comes back, hears of the Rainbow Factory and half destroyes it, she is later confronted by a very annoyed Rainbow Dash and you decide what happens from there.

My question is: Lots of grimdark stories follow these rules: Insanity, Murder & sex. You have two of the foundations of a grimdark story. Why not the sex part? It's still an amazing story and I am not asking you to imput some, but why?

P.S. Pinkamena666 might be able to help... Just sayin'

4908990
The whole story is on hiatus right now, but I will keep your suggestion in mind.
I am only wondering: Why exactly would she destroy the rainbow factory? What kind of Nightmare Moon would I be framing? Even in grimdark, even in insanity and even with humor, things need to be logical, explainable and have a reason.

As for the lack of sex: I personally am not an admirer of clopfics at all. I will never write porn and refuse to make more than very vague hints. It is not that I look down uppon clop itself or cloppers. But to me, it is quite shameful that many people so openly display ponies having intercourse like it was nothing and normal in our society. The feature bar itself is often stuffed with tons of clop fics and those stories that are actually a lot better than a pornographic oneshot never get to see the light of day. I myself wrote a book series of very grand propotions. I put years of effort into it and the most I ever got was a 5 minutes feature on the last position. Why so short? Because I was replaced nearly instantaneously with a cheap clop oneshot of less than 3000 words. It is rediciolous, unjust and kills so much potential for so many authors.

In any case, if what you say is true that most grimdark stories also contain clop, I can proudly say that my work is unique. I prefer being different to others and create something new and refreshing.

4909704 I like your answer I can see why you Don't bother with it and I totally respect that. I'll be do with that topic now.

I guess a Nightmare. Moon that is possibly enraged because of such things happening. My concept behind it would be Luna here's of the monstrosity that is the Rainbow Factory. Checks it out, and is so infuriated by the actions committed there, she becomes Nightmare Moon. So a good-ish Nightmare Moon.

Or, a second, alternative option: All the same, except when she gets there, she realises this is her chance to unleash her stress and pent up hatred, pent up hatred and unleashed her fury upon the workers and foals, subsequently stopping the Rainbows and drawing an infuriated RD, she then explains she wants to join the action, is taken to Derpter Evil (see what I did there?) and plans her long awaited revenge on her sister Celestia.

4910403
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffaaahahahahahahahaa!
Derpter Evil, brilliant! :rainbowlaugh:

Anyway, Nightmare Moon is, by definition, evil. All known sources, even the official comics, state that she is so terrifying that Luna herself is highly scared of ever becoming Nightmare Moon again. If she was demon-queen-level evil like in my main series, it would never even come to her mind to destroy such a facility. That would be compeltely to the contrary to her evil nature. And in case she would be not-so-evil or kinda-good-but-still-evil, it would not make sense for her to attack the workers or victims.

Don't get me wrong. Mixing Nightmare Moon into the formula might very well work out. But not in that way. It doesn't really make sense and I can not see any jokes in there.

4910458 I see, well, if that is the case. I shall think up other suggestions. What about... Derpy wants to fire a 'Lazer' at Canterlot from the moon and our favorite duo have to get some of the equipment leading to several awkward situations. Like maybe... Stealing a jewel from Celestia's private chambers in the castle?

Or if you have read 'Cheerilee's Garden and it's sequel 'Scarlet Harvest' if you were looking for gore you could take the Cheerilee from that and have her number come up. Seeing how that would play out...

I think Doctor Powers (Dr. Hooves) Should see a dentist.

4910458 P.S make use of the romance tag (no clop) Pinkadash

4919780
Already did display them as a couple doing couple things.

Well I didn't ready Cheerilee's Garden and although I love writing, I am not actualy much into reading. Brief summary maybe?

4920130 Cheerilee's Garden is a horror fic based on her and her class. The scene is setin her Classroom where she just gets her new class after her old one (the one we know and love) and is the only one she has not been able to control. Who are also stupid and refuse to listen. Anyway, she goes home seething with anger and trashs her house and trashes her home, soon seeing her slightly overgrown garden she hasn't had time to weed out, it then occurs to her class is the same and she needs to weed it out... So she puts on a play and lets the fun begin...

4922099
So in other words, she is strategically murdering them off one by one. Not what I expected. Is she going surgical or is she torturing her victims and causes psychological terror by letting others watch?

4924437
That makes it more interesting now. :pinkiecrazy:

4924602 I hope you enjoy it good sir. Have a good one, and I hope you get over your writers block.

4931308
Oh when it comes to my main book series, I am far away from a writer's block. I just lack the time and muse to write sometimes, which is why the chapters take so long.

4932270 i see, but I mean for this specific story.

5545146
I suppose you mean Gilda.

I have an idea, maybe Rainbow Dash meets her match, one of my OCs, Madness Cloud, & I don't mean romance match. I basically made him right after reading rainbow factory and cupcakes. Oh By the way this is turning out to be a great book

6340696
Thank you very much

Please make a new chapter.

Suggestion - Princess Celestia joins them in exchange for free cupcakes. She provides ponies who nopony will miss.

Are you ever going to pick this back up?

7791815
Maybe after the MI series is complete, which shouldnt be too long now anymore.

And…Done with the translation! Waiting for more chapters! Please tell me if you are updating.

8088888
If you look at the dates, you will see i havent updated in a long time. It is uncertain if and when i will write more, as im on a recession with my writing carieer

Comment posted by RobertLuller_Bass deleted Feb 9th, 2018

Goodnight, sweet fic.Sleep well in your eternal slumber.

8089009
WHY DID YOU CANCEL??? I NEED AN ANSWER!!!

9883797
Because i wanted to continue my main series and only used this fanfic to bridge the time between seasons to practise.
I said I might continue Cupcake Factory if i felt like it, but i never did.
Life got in the way and now I have a whole lot of other things to take care of which take up all my time, energy and creativity.
Also, the show is over now. Its still difficult to come to terms with that. But be it as it may, interest is going to drop now.
I never really had much demand on any of my stories and that demand is only going to drop further now.

9885146
Yeah sorry, my whole brony author career wasnt very succesfull all in all.
Still, i hope you give my main series a try, i poured all my blood and sweat into it and it took several years to complete.

9885903
Which one is it?

The Maledictum Insania series. 4 book-size fanfics in total of the same continuous story.
First I wrote Maledictum Insania, then The Creation as a prequel, then the remaining two. You can read it in this order or from the prequel as most seem to like to do.
Just check out my profile to see them.

Login or register to comment