• Published 29th Jul 2022
  • 2,426 Views, 162 Comments

I Am Alone - VilkaTheWolf



A suicide victim finds themselves transported to a land of ponies, what could go wrong?

Comments ( 9 )

Well, that's a bit anticlimactic and disappointing. Was hoping Luna or Celestia would find out about this and come and bust this place up. Not for Discord to get out and to get let out by circumstance and accident. I guess it works, but it isn't the twist I was expecting or hoping for.

So, should we be thanking the chaos demon/god/spirit? Also you better not take away that tiny spark of hope any time soon it may be small but it shines as bright as a star in this backdrop of despair.

Well that happened. Not going to lie, I too was hoping for one of the princesses to descend from on high and spirit Grey away from this terrible place, but I'll accept Discord Shenanigans.

I'll reiterate, I hope that these monsters in pony form get what's coming to them. And that Grim Reminder is alive and will take care of Grey Nick if given the chance. I'd settle for one of the princesses taking a personal hoof in finding her a place to live and a good family to be raised by.

Odds of that were low last chapter, but seemingly have improved slightly. Let's see where this goes.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Ah hell yeah, we're free of the torture arc

11878954
I would not be for Grim having any authority over any creature. While he might have been more inclined to being more polite, he was still knowingly taking part in Grey and other creatures torture.

Just 'cause he's a monster with feelz, doesn't mean he's not still a monster.

11878942
yes i think we should.

11878942
Absolutely! Are you kidding me?! He should be building a shrine and founding a religion.

Determination.

11879033
You're probably right, but aside from the Mother Manticore, Grim was the one character to treat Grey with anything resembling kindness. Sure, it was after taking her here, but it seems he grew a conscience. Still not a great option, but likely better than the alternative of no one being there for her.

Login or register to comment