• Published 5th Feb 2022
  • 4,148 Views, 21 Comments

The Sun Mage - Celestial_Moon



Join Ash Westwind as he makes his way through Equestria and learning to control his new powers he obtains.

Comments ( 6 )

Huh, don’t remember who the fuck Alexis is for one two…feel like this was a spur of the moment cut off point and a terrible one at that but it was a good read and enjoyable thus I hope to see the sequel soon. I hope ya give some sort of notice that the sequel is up for us at a later point as at times it can be pretty hard to end up at the sequel to a story you’ve already read with the amount of other stories it can get buried behind. Anyways good story, hope to see more, and keep doing what ya love!

oh no, a cliffhanger!!!!

keep it up!~

Eeehhhh..... seems a bit too rushed and sudden to end there imho.... but, imma stick around for the sequel for sure

11217595
Ok. I just wanted to throw that out there. Believe it or not, I used to work with someone who didn't know that.

where more???

You are evil stopping the story here. Now I have to wait for a proper ending to this. Though U'm guessing Ash's Sister is just a pawn for the true big bad. Because if his sister is the big bad then you are more evil than you are for ending in a cliffhanger. Because that means that you are going to force him to kill his Sister whom he loves deeply.

Now I wait for your sequel story.

FYI i'm calling you "evil" not as a hateful or snide comment. I'm calling you it because now i'm eagerly waiting for you to upload the next story. I'm going to be passionately waiting. Not many stories leave me wanting more.

That is what i mean when I call you "evil"

Login or register to comment