• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,674 Views, 18 Comments

Ten Months Later - Z-A-C



Seth has been stuck in his stone prison with out any visitors. They will pay.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,674

Demon (Bad End)

"Seth I think we have made a decision."

"Oh? What have you decided?"

Celestia and Luna looked at each other. Luna stepped forward and Celestia left.

"Much to my sister's dismay, I have won our little disagreement." Ow why does my head hurt? "You have been charged with multiple accounts of assault on members of The Royal Guard, and attempted murder on royalty." Oh no I thought! "You will be sent to the dungeon under a life sentence."

My head felt like it was going to explode. "AAHH FUCK MY HEAD!!" There was deep laughter.

"Your tricks wont work on me Seth!" She turned to leave the room

"How did you?! No! NO!!" Ezekiel...escaped.

"What tricks Luna?"

She stopped in her tracks. "Where have I heard that voice before?"

"Aw Luna, you don't remember me? You might know me better as 'Dark Ezekiel' back when Seth didn't like his name. Ezekiel is my real name not 'Dark Ezekiel'."

"What did you do with Seth then, Ezekiel?"

"What do you care?" He laughed. "You were going to throw him in the dungeon, remember? Kinda STUPID really."

"And whys that?" Luna raised an eyebrow.

"Because I'm the one that made him do everything! But what's kinda funny is that, he thought he defeated me. How hilarious is that?" He laughed.

"You're not going to get away with this!!"

"But I haven't done anything.....yet." Some of the chains released themselves from the jacket and blocked the door. "Now I'm going to do something!" He laughed and the rest of chains released themselves from the walls and started whipping around. "Attempted murder on royalty hmm.....you can properly add that to the list now." Some of the chains lunged forward and wrapped around Luna's legs, whipping her around, smashing her into the ground while doing so before throwing her against one of the walls.

"YOU DARE ATTACK-"

"YeS!!" He yelled as more chains starting whipping her before they grabbed her again and started slamming her into the walls. Not giving her a chance to counter attack. The chains threw her into the ceiling, she dropped and landed with a sickening crunch. It seems she landed on one of her wings. "How about you stay here?" The chains that were on the wall wrapped around her again and suspended her in the air. The chains that were blocking the door went and wrapped around Luna's hind legs. Ezekiel exited the cell. "Well that was fun. Hmm...I think we'll stop by Fluttershy's and pick up the guns and then we'll go to Gloomy Town. What do you think Seth?"

"Fuck off. I thought you were gone but I fucking underestimated you."

"Oh don't act so glum Seth. That mistake wont happen again, I'm in control now."

"I know..."

He laughed and started searching for an exit.

---------------

Celestia came running up the corridor that led to the cell, and toward Ezekiel. She skidded to halt and looked at him in horror. There was blood on the jacket, and somehow she knew it was Luna's. I yelled for her to run but I'm trapped inside my own head, and she cant hear me.

"What have you done with Luna!?!?"

"I played with her. You wanna play too? No? Then move!" A chain lunged at her but she dodged it. Ezekiel sighed. "Don't be annoying Celestia. Sit. DOWN!!" A chain lunged at her again and she dodged that one to. She lowered her head with her horn glowing and shot some spell at Ezekiel, hitting him in the chest. "Ugh!!So YoU wAnT tO PlAy HuH!?!?" He stomped and a shadowy figure rose from the ground. "Minion! Cut this jacket off and help me fight!" Minion growled and did as he was told.

Once Ezekiel was free, Minion ran towards Celestia, who shot a bolt of magic at him and hit him, to ash. She turned her attention toward Ezekiel, who was an inch away from her face. "Hello!" He said. Then he hit Celestia sending her flying down the corridor. "And goodbye!!" He yelled and then he went back to searching for the exit.

He walked down the corridor and stepped over an unconscious Celestia. This corridor led to the throne room as well. He saw the Elements talking and tried to make his way toward the door unnoticed, until he was hit in the back by a bolt of Celestia's magic, alerting Twilight and the others.

"How did he escape!?!?"

I don't know but hes gonna get it!"

"NO! Stay back, he is too powerful!"

"You flatter me Celestia." He laughed. "You...might want to watch out behind you though."

"What!?" She turned around, only to be met by Minion's fist sending her flying towards Ezekiel, who kicked her squarely on her side, stopping her flying and she fell onto the ground unmoving.

Ezekiel rested his head against Celetia's chest and heard a heart beat. "Damn....she's still alive. Should I change that?"

"GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU MEANIE!!!"

He looked at Twilight and the others. "Oh please. What are you going to do?"

"We're going to use the Elements of Harmony on you and-"

"And do what? I've broken out of the stone prison before. What makes you think I wont just do it again? Just go home I'm done playing for today, I have no interest and playing with weaklings. And WHY is the infernal thing still on my head!!" He shook off the make shift eye patch. "Much better!" He looked back over at Twilight and the others now blocking his way to the door "Oh okay fine. Try your precious Elements of Harmony." He said in a mocking tone.

They started levitating and glowing. He noticed that they all had necklaces on, save for Twilight who was wearing a tiara. Two rainbows swirled around, up to the ceiling and combined and then shot straight toward him. Ezekiel crossed his arms and stared at the oncoming rainbow, timing his escape. Then right as the rainbow was about to crash into him he snapped his fingers and teleported behind them as the rainbow crashed into the ground. The six mares softly landed but when they didn't see their target they started looking around.

Ezekiel clapped and laughed, causing them to turn around. "Well done, my little failures. I told you the Elements wouldn't work! Now good bye!" He said as he snapped his fingers and teleported to just outside the door. Once outside he walked to the edge of Canterlot that faced towards Ponyville. He concentrated and tried to find Fluttershy's house, but Canterlot is too far away. He snapped his finger and teleported into Ponyville.

He walked the rest of the way to Fluttershy's and picked up the weapons that I had dropped off before going into Canterlot. He strapped everything on, smiled and headed into the Everfree.

--------------

All of that was a month ago. Now we're living with The Mare in Gloomy Town. Ezekiel lets me out sometimes, but I'm mostly locked in here. What became of Sunny Town? There is no Sunny Town anymore. Ezekiel saw to that. He didn't get away uninjured though. We would be dead if he didn't have Minion to distract them. The Mare and I (and yes I mean me, Seth) are together now, mainly because she has alcohol and the drunken sex is good. Hell even that one time when I wasn't drunk, it was good. The only times I'm allowed out is to talk to and/or fuck The Mare. Charles is fine, Ezekiel seemed to like the idea of a pet manticore.

Well that's it. The Everfree has a new monster prowling around inside, and I'm powerless to stop it. God save Equestria.

Comments ( 5 )

I shall read it! :pinkiehappy:

1540891 Yeah. Throughout writing this I've been getting up at 4 pm and working on it until 6-7 am so please forgive any errors you may find.

1547387 Close. It was inspired by this song and this is what The Mare looks like if your that far along

1547773 *DING DING DING* We have a winner!

1547837 Yeah I wasn't to sure about that myself lol

Login or register to comment