• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,674 Views, 18 Comments

Ten Months Later - Z-A-C



Seth has been stuck in his stone prison with out any visitors. They will pay.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,674

Chapter 2: Celestia's Visitor

As I got closer to the castle, I let myself go deeper and deeper into a dark place. Am I going to kill the Princess? No. Am I going to torture her. Most definitely. So much in fact that she going to wish she were dead.

"Oh the possibilities." I saw Cheerilee talking to a guard and he and his partner were coming my way to investigate. They saw me. "Hello gentlecolts how are you?"

One of them just looked at me for awhile and the other one actually spoke. "H-how did you escape?! It's impossible! H-HALT!!"

"How about no. Back off and nopony gets hurt." They unsheathed their swords. "You shouldn't have done that." I flipped up my eye-patch and looked at both of them. Since I had no intention of torturing them, I turned them into stone. Once there were fully incased I flicked the eye-patch back down and went on my way.

I was in front of the castle now all the guards that have tried to halt me as well as the guards and other ponies that tried to run into the castle to warn the Princess have been turned to stone. I opened the doors and stepped inside to see that Celestia wasn't in here. A few of the guards charged me but I dodged their attacks and knocked them out. The unicorn guards were getting their spears ready but I got to them before they could throw any and turned a few into stone and knocked the others out. Now that all the guards are taken care of, I decided to wait for her. She had to come back eventually right?

It has been awhile and I am growing impatient. I made sure none of the ponies got in to warn her. But where is she? I was sitting on her throne now and well at least it was comfortable. A few more minutes went past before I heard a gasp come from one of the side corridors. Twilight ran into view and began frantically looking around and then went to run the same way she came. That's when I stopped her.

"Twilight Sparkle!"

She stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned her head in my direction. "It can't be." She looked at me with a really surprised look on her face. "But you.....you shouldn't be free! How are you free?!?"

"Aw I thought you would be happy to see me again." I frowned. "Where's Celestia?"

"How are you not stone?? No one can escape that, well except Discord but no one else. And I am happy to see you, I'm just confused."

"Twilight where is your mentor?!"

"Huh? Why do you want Celestia?" She looked around and it slowly came to her. She slowly turned to me again. "You didn't ?!" I just smiled and laughed. "Oh no. oh no-no-no!! Why would you!?! I have to tell Celestia!"

She turned toward a corridor. "Oh no you don't!" she looked at me and I took my eye-patch off and looked into her eyes. She put up a magic shield but my stare went through it. "Twilight, this isn't magic. You can't use your shield on me." I said as I started to turn her into stone.

"Why are you doing this!?"

"Revenge." I stopped turning her. Only her legs are stone.

"B-but we didn't know it was you we were using the Elements of Harmony on!! Why do this to me?!?!?"

"Did I hear you right? why.... Hmm let me answer that with another question: WHERE WERE YOU?!?!? You guys visit me every week and then out of nowhere you just STOP?!?!? What the FUCK is up with that?! Even Fluttershy.....Now where is Celestia!?!?!"

"We.....got.....busy."

I have never felt rage like this for a long time. "You got busy? Huh..... Hey do unicorn horns grow back?"

"Y-yes? It just takes awhile and renders that unicorn without magic for awhile. Wh....oh no. No! You wouldn't!!"

By the time she finished I had already turned her horn into stone. "Tell me where the Princess is and you get to keep your horn!"

"No!"

I grabbed her horn. "Last chance!"

She started crying "Ezekiel we are friends! You don't have to do this!! P-please let me go."

"We are friends aren't we? So are me and Celestia so please Twilight tell me where she is."

"I can't do that. You have to understand."

"Wrong answer!" With a quick jolt from her horn snapped like a twig. She started to scream in agony as blood started to leak from the base. "SILENCE!!" I turned her into stone seemingly from my voice and walked a few feet when I noticed she was starting to tip over. I thought for a second and went over to stabilize her so she wouldn't break into a million pieces. I'm not looking to kill anypony just hurt them.

I stopped myself again and re-attached her horn. I went over board and I shouldn't have done that. After it was successfully attached, I started down the corridor Twilight was going to run into.

---------

I have been walking for awhile, and I realized that this is the corridor to Celestia's personal chambers. All I had to do was take the door on the right up here and....yep I was right. I slowly opened the door and noticed the she wasn't here, but heard a noise coming from her bathroom. I enter the room and waited for (hopefully) Celestia to come out of the bathroom. After a minute or two the door knob turned and I just stood there looking at the door. The door opened and out walked Celestia. I smiled evilly and waited for her to notice I was there.

She looked up after she closed the door. And boy did she looked shocked. "Ezekiel?!? H-how!?!?"

"I believe you are familiar with 'Dark Ezekiel' right?" She said nothing and nodded. "He let me out. He broke the spell and freed me."

"And what do you plan to do now that you are free?!"

I smiled deviously. "Ask your prized student."

She looked at me angrily. "What did you do!?!?"

I shrugged. "Turned her into stone." Her horn started glowing and she lowered her head. "And broke of her horn but I felt bad and re-attached it." She lifted her head just a bit. "I also saved her from smashing into a million pieces....." Celestia lifted her head when she saw tears forming in my eyes but kept her horn glowing. ".....Where were you all! Do you realize how lonely I have been!? Even Fluttershy has stopped visiting me! why?...."

Her horn stopped glowing and she walked over to me. "Ezekiel....after the changeling invasion of ponyville, a lot has changed. And by the time the invasion was dealt with, everypony just wanted to get back to their normal lives."

"And what about you and Luna?"

"Well we um..... Royal business has been keeping us busy."

"That's an awful way to say you FORGOT about me!!" She looked at my left eye and saw the blood tears and looked at the floor. "Oh you want to see The Eye?? Why didn't you say so!" I grabbed her head and stared into her soul. She started turning into stone. "Why!?! Why did they forget about me!!??" Her wings and horn turned into stone. "No tricks!!" I grabbed her horn and broke it and did the same with her wings. "Now you will know the pain I went through!" Her screams sounded like music to my ears. "How about a more......private chat?" I said before sending her into the dark pit that is "dark" Ezekiel's torture room.

----------

"What are you going to do to me!?!?" She said as she noticed she was strapped to The Rack.

"Me? Nothing. Him?" I looked over, into the darkest corner in the room. "That's another story."

"Hello again Celestia. So very nice to see you." Her eyes widened in fear and she tried using magic but her horn was gone. "Oh my, Seth what have you done to her horn and her wings?" He asked sarcastically. "I knew you could be cruel but this.....is delicious. Don't worry Celestia. I won't kill you. But first! Before we get started, do you like the new decorations?" He laughed in a low voice.

Celestia looked around and saw some of the guards that I turned to stone. I looked around confused and then looked at Ezekiel. "What did you do?? I didn't kill them I just turn them to stone!!"

"I figured Celestia and The Royal Guard wouldn't miss a few ponies, and besides I'm hungry!"

I shook my head and looked at Celestia but spoke to Ezekiel. "Just don't kill her."

"Oh I won't."

I just glared at him and wheeled the cart of assorted torture and surgical instruments over to him. He smile as he tried to make his decision on which one to use first. He chose a simple scalpel to get started with, and started dissecting her. Starting at her chest and cutting down, passed her stomach area. Blood started flowing and Celestia was screaming bloody murder. It was beautiful but I thought I felt my heart die a little bit, but ignored it and continued watching.

Now she was splayed opened with all her organs exposed, and rib cage was gone. You could see her heart beating. The blood wasn't ceasing to flow down onto the floor as Ezekiel kept doing what he was horribly good at. He started cutting away organs now. He started with the liver, then the kidneys, then the stomach and the intestines. We started to lose her and Ezekiel shouted "redo" and clapped his hands and everything reset itself.

There was no fresh blood on the floor, no sign of harm to Celestia, other then her horn and wings being gone. Ezekiel smiled like a psychopath, and a barley noticeable black energy started to surround him. He grabbed a hack saw, stared at Celestia and asked. "Why do they call it a hack saw?" And began to dismember her, starting with her hind legs. The screaming was starting to get to me now, so I covered her mouth with tape.

We started to lose her again and he did the same thing as last time, and again everything was back the way it was before he started again. His eyes started glowing and he was becoming more incased in shadow as he started again. He grabbed The Pear and that's when I decided to stop him.

"Ezekiel that's enough!"

"Aw but why? I thought you wanted this?"

"I got what I wanted. You can stop now."

"Ugh....fine, I'll let her go. You're no fun Seth." He released her from The Rack and then broke the connection between our minds.

It's been two hours of torture and in the real world only two minutes have passed. I still had a hold of Celestia's head. I let go and re-attached both her horn and wings, and restored her head and neck to normal, but I kept her mouth sealed by stone. I looked at her and she was dazed by all of the torture.

"Celestia can you hear me?" She focused her eyes on me and shook her head. "Good. I'm sorry about that he went to far, but that's where me feeling bad stops. Your torture is not done yet, now I will go after the Elements. I already got Twilight and the others can't use the the Elements without her so they'll be helpless. And so are you, you can't do a damned thing to stop me."

"Mmmph mmph!"

"What? Oh right sorry." I removed the stone that was covering her mouth. She gasped for breath which made me realize I may have fucked up. "Be right back" I went back through the corridor, unsealing all the ponies mouths so they could breathe. I did the same when I reached the throne room and turned Twilight's head and neck back to normal.

She gasped for air and looked around and then focused on me. "What have you done!?!? Where's the Princess?!?!"

"Calm yourself Twilight. The Princess is fine. I'm going to take you to her now and then I'm off to Ponyville."

"P-Ponyville? You wouldn't dare hurt the others!"

"All to torture the Princess, Twilight." I pause in thought. "Where's Luna?"

"I-I don't know! Honest!"

"Hmm....I'll just ask Celestia then. Welp come on, I don't have all day." I picked her up and started towards Celestia's chambers. When I reached Celestia's chambers I sat Twilight down next to her and made sure she was stabilized. "Well there you go. Now Celestia, where is Luna."

"She went to the castle ruins in the Everfree Forest."

"Princess?! Why are you telling him?!"

"I'm exhausted Twilight I don't want to endure anymore."

Twilight glared at me. "What did you do to her?!?!"

"Celestia do not worry. I will not go after your sister, nor do anymore....direct harm to you. You are safe here. But know this: Others are going to be hurt because of what you did to me. I will bring the others here when I am done with them."

Twilight tried to say something to me but I turned around and walked away.

Ponyville here I come.