• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,674 Views, 18 Comments

Ten Months Later - Z-A-C



Seth has been stuck in his stone prison with out any visitors. They will pay.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,674

Chapter 13: Judgment

After a long discussion, they all decided to put me in a special prison cell. Fluttershy and Applejack voted against it, but majority wins and it was Celestia's final decision. The room was white with chains on the walls that hooked into the straight jacket they put me in. Their only mistake was the chains but I only used them as substitutes for my hands sometimes. The straight jacket was designed for ponies, so what they ended up doing was just wrapping it around me, just tight enough to restrict my arms and hands from moving. I remember the first time Celestia came in when I was manipulating one of the chains. The look on her face was hilarious, but it stopped being funny when she called the guards. She's gotten used to though.

One time when she was in here interviewing me about how it felt being imprisoned in a statue, and how it effected me mentally (which was kinda stupid I might add). I unhooked a couple of the chains from my jacket and blocked the door. She nearly panicked, but after seeing no sign of hostility she kindly asked for me to remove the chains, I nodded and hooked the chains back to the jacket. I have been told that this is a temporary solution while they think of something more befitting. So here I sit in a room, basically chained to all four walls. Every once in awhile I would make the chains dance, and even turn the walls into a different color. I have have no idea how I can do that though.

It's been about a week.....or maybe not, I lost track a days and nights being in here. Rarity walked in with specially made straight jacket for me. I joked about how it was a good thing she kept my measurements, but she just laughed nervously, put the jacket on the floor and left. My current jacket released itself of the chains, unraveled and fell to the floor. I stood up and stretched before going over to the new straight jacket and putting it on. I went back to the center of the room, and sat back down. The chains moved back into position and once secured, Rarity opened the door and levitated the old straight jacket out of the room. Before she left I mentioned that she should consider making some bondage gear because she did a good job with the jacket. She blushed but didn't say anything and left again. The chains were left with enough slack so I could lay down in case I decided I wanted to sleep. Or so they said but I think the chains are just long enough for a pony. Then again I could be being cynical.

Another amount time has passed and I'm surprised its taking them this long to decide on something. I imagine Luna's punishment is conflicting with Celestia's and they're not willing to comprise. Luna probably wants to put me back in the dungeon whereas Celestia wants to banish me from Equestria so I can keep living a somewhat productive life and not kept rotting away in the dungeon. I am growing bored of playing with these chains and manipulating the color scheme of the room but what else is there?

Current time now and who should visit me but Luna. Somethings different about her though, it seems she doesn't want to kill me anymore.

"What do you want?"

"I suppose I deserve that hostility."

"Hostility? I'm not being hostile. I could show you being hostile."

"You're chained to the walls, how can you do anything?"

"Like this." I unhooked the chains from the jacket and made them dance around Luna. "I can probably kill you right now."

"But you wont, will you?"

"No I will not." I hooked the chains back to the jacket. "Now tell me: Why are you here?"

"Yes well, it seems my sister and I are at an impasse."

"You cant decide what to do with me?"

"No. We both want you to not be a threat, but it's the ways we want to go about it conflict with each other."

"And your telling me this why?"

"No clue. The real reason I'm visiting is to see how you were doing."

"What did you expect? Me to bow down or me to lunge at you?"

"Neither I just wanted to see is you were tricking Celestia and others."

"And?"

"I'm still not certain."

"Fair enough I guess."

"I must leave no-" I cut her off.

"I'm at peace you know? Its weird really, I'm at the mercy of you and Celestia and I'm not sad, or afraid, or even nervous. Just peaceful."

"Do you any regret for what you have done?"

"Oh yes, granted I didn't kill anypony.....well willingly kill anypony, I do regret it. Who wouldn't regret torturing their friends?"

"I see. The 15 minute recess is over I must leave now."

"Bye."

-------------

Its been...well let's say around an hour, and still nothing. I devoted most of my "free" time to meditating, to keep my mind empty of negativity. It's hard sometimes, what with my habit of dwelling on things. I heard the door open and opened my eyes. Celestia and Luna entered the room.

"Seth I think we have made a decision."

"Oh? What have you decided?"

Celestia and Luna looked at each other:

Good Ending

Bad Ending

-------------------

Author's Note: I decided to do a multiple ending thing to finish my first story series. The reason why this chapter is short is because it continues with an ending that you get to choose. Or you could do I usually do and read all of the endings anyway.