• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,675 Views, 18 Comments

Ten Months Later - Z-A-C



Seth has been stuck in his stone prison with out any visitors. They will pay.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,675

Chapter 12: Surrender

I had only been asleep for maybe 45 minutes when a knock on the door woke me up. I wake over and opened the door. The Mare was standing there.

I stared at her blankly. "What?"

"What's with the attitude?"

"You woke me up."

"Oh well I had an idea."

"Really? And that would be?"

"Well I was about how you still aren't technically a citizen of our town, even though the town more or less recognizes you as one."

"So?"

"Well there's a third way you can gain citizenship."

"And?"

She smiled. "If you would follow me to my room."

"I want to sleep. I'm going back to bed."

She frowned. "Okay then. Tomorrow we'll give you a 15 minute head start before we come looking for you and Applejack."

I sighed. "Fine." She smiled again and started walking. She led me to her room and she locked the door when we entered. "Um...was that really necessary?"

She smiled seductively. "We don't need any interruptions, do we?."

I saw where this was headed. "Oh my god....really?" I rubbed my eyes. "You can't be serious?"

"I certainly am." She walked over to me. "This may be the old fashion way but it's fun! Why don't you sit down?"

"Last thing I want to do right now is fuck your rotten....um...I mean I'll have to politely decline the offer."

"Ugh why? I'm sure you've thought about."

"Not really. Well at least not you, anyway."

"Oh really? Who then? Applejack? Or your Ex?"

"I think we're done here." I said as I walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"Wait! You don't know how long it's been for me!! We don't follow this ritual anymore! I can't even remember the last time I've had sex was, does that tell you how long it's been!?"

"So you want me to take pity on you? You want pity sex?"

"Any sex is better then no sex. Please! I need this!" She was practically begging me now.

"What if I break you?"

She perked up and her eyes lit up. "Oh please do." She said in a really seductive tone.

"B-but you're uh...rotting...and that's kinda gross. And I don't even know what kind of disease I could get."

"Ugh fine!! I give up! I guess it's just me and my hoof tonight. Again!" She glared at me, walked over to her bed and jumped into it. "Leave." She smiled. "Unless of course you want to watch?"

I turned around and grasped the doorknob but stopped and sighed. "You have any whiskey? It's been awhile for me too."

She smiled. " I get more then that! Be right back." She literally ran out of the door, leaving me standing there, confused.

"I can't fucking believe I'm about to do this." I shook my head. "Good thing I'm going to be drunk though!" I laughed. "Sober it would be....ew....ew....EW! Not thinking about it! Ugh god."

"I'm back~" She said in a slight sing song voice. "Take your pick, New-Blood."

"Damn that's quite the collection!"

"Really? I have more in the cellar." I just looked at her, surprise obvious on my face. She smiled and started showing off the alcohol in front of me. "Here we have vodka straight from Stalliongrad, here we have whiskey from some southern part of Equestria and here-" I cut her off.

"I'll just have the vodka and whiskey."

"Certainly." She smiled and gave a bottle of each. "Are you sure this is the only way you will do it with me?"

In the time it took for her to say that, I had already opened the vodka and started drinking. "Oh yeah." I burped. "Why? You feel bad?"

"No, just wondering."

"Yes this is the only way I will do this. Unless if I was asleep. Then I wouldn't know." I took another drink of vodka. "And according to you any sex is better then none so yeah."

She walked over to her bed and jumped onto it. I took another drink and walked over to her bed, with the bottle still in my hand.

"Come here New-Blood." She said seductively. I chugged some of the vodka and set the bottle down and started to undress.

------------------------------------------------------------------
*CENSORED*
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow my head.... What the fuck happened."

"I know, but you told me not to tell you."

I froze and looked over to my left and saw The Mare. "Did we...um...?"

"Yep."

"Good thing I was drunk then."

"You didn't seem to mind last night." I shook my head and she laughed. "Well congratulations Seth, you are now an official member of Gloomy Town."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically. "Now if I could just get something for this headache, I'll be set."

"I do have something actually." I looked at her with hope in my eyes. "Follow me to the kitchen."

"I should probably check on Applejack first."

"Yes. That should come first."

I got dressed and walked over to the guest room and knocked on the door. "Hello? Applejack, you awake?"

"Yeah Ah'm awake."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

I opened the and entered the room. "How are you feeling?"

"Better than last night Ah guess." She said looking out the window.

"That's good you want anything to eat?"

"Ah can get it myself."

"Ok listen. I know you're pissed at me for what happened but it's entirely my fault."

"How so? It was you who used yer stare on me and brought me to that. And it was you-"

"Who was being controlled, fought against Ezekiel, and nearly died two times and saved your ass. Care to take that tone with me again?" She didn't say anything. "Look, I don't expect you or the others to to forgive me. But at least trust me enough to know that I'm going make it right."

"How do ya plan to do that?" She asked still not looking at me.

"Surrender. When we get to Canterlot I'm surrendering to the princesses."

"Aren't you worried about that? What if they turn you into stone again?"

I laughed. "After seeing what happened, I don't think they will." I turned around. "I'm planning on leaving today so you might want to eat and get ready soon." I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. The Mare was making a sandwich of some kind. She noticed me walk in.

"How is she?"

"Pissed." I shrugged "I expected as much though."

"Mm-hmm. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, the only thing I have in my stomach is left over vodka from last night. Some actual food would be nice."

"Here your sandwich then."

"I cant take your food."

She chuckled. "I made it for you."

"Oh in that case, thanks." I took it and sat down at the table. "Uh...what kinda meat is this?"

"Wild pig."

"So boar meat?"

"More or less." She got her food and sat down across from me. I took a bite. "Do you like it?"

I chewed slowly, trying to decide. "It's not bad. Haven't had meat in forever!" Applejack walked in."You should tell her what you want, so she doesn't give you meat." Applejack nodded.

"So dear what do you want?"

"Ah'll have a dandelion sandwich please."

"I'll have to go find some. I'll be right back."

"Ah don't want to trouble ya ma'am. Ah'll get the dandelions."

"You sure that's a good idea?" I asked. "I mean there are hungry zombie ponies out there. You'll be dead quicker then yesterday."

"Why do you care?!" She went out of the front door and then she ran back in. "Ok, ok. Ah shoulda listened to you."

I just shrugged and rolled my eyes.

--------------

"Thanks for the food." I said to The Mare.

"No problem, but are you sure you have to leave today?"

"Yeah sorry. I have some business to take care of."

"Ok then, hopefully I'll see you later."

"Yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to come back."

I waved at her and went toward where Charles was staying. I made sure Applejack was close by so she wouldn't be attacked. About 15 minute of silent walking I saw Charles, and he was guarding my stuff. I waved at him and he sat up and waited for me to get over to him.

"How'd it go?"

"How did what go?"

"Y-y-you can talk!?" Applejack nearly jumped ten feet back.

I turned to her. "Yes he can. Meet Charles. Charles Meet Applejack."

He looked at her. "Pleasure to meet you." He turned to me. "If you mean getting your things, then it went pretty good. I had to wait until dark to go into Ponyville though."

"I see." I took the clothes. "I'll just be over there, behind that tree getting changed. Make sure Applejack stays by you." He nodded and I went behind the previously stated tree and put everything on. I looked at the pants and shirt I had on and thought about what I was going to with them. I resulted in turning the shirt into an eye patch like thing and the pants into a cape. After I made everything comfortable, I emerged from behind the tree and went back over to Charles and Applejack and slung the weapons on I had adjust the slings on some of the though. "Well I'm all set."

"Why did ya make yer pants into a cape?"

"I wanted to. You two ready?"

"Yeah." The said in unison.

"Ok. Charles lead the way."

"Alright." And we were off.

We've been walking for about 15 minutes now, and nothing was happening. No talking, no music going in my head, nothing. Only the sounds of nature and footsteps. I was getting bored. And kinda tired due to all of the weapons and ammo I have on. As I was looking around I saw some red eyes staring at us from the shadows. I grabbed a shotgun shell and loaded into the trench gun. "Cover your ears! This is going to be loud!" They covered their ears and I shot the ground 15 feet in front of us, in the direction of the creatures watching us. "That should keep them away for awhile."

We've been walking for maybe 25 minutes now and Charles stopped. "Here we are. Sunny Town."

"But we wanted to go to Ponyville..."

"Oh....my apologies. Let's continue then." And we started walking again.

------------------

We've been walking for awhile but we're finally at the exit to Ponyville.

"This is as far as I go."

"Ok Charles see you later."

"May the Princesses be kind."

"I hope so." Me and Applejack walked to Fluttershy's house and I dropped the guns, and the jeans that I was previously wearing off and walked toward Ponyville. More silence happened and It was annoying, but I knew Applejack wasn't going to talk back. So we just walked.

It had been about ten minutes until Applejack spoke. "So what now?"

"We board the train to Canterlot." I shrugged. "You don't have to come with me but I figured you wanted to."

"Ah do. Ah was just making sure you knew how we were going to make it to Canterlot."

"Alright then."

We were almost to the train station when we were heard Rainbow Dash. "There you guys are! Geez! I was up all night looking for you guys."

"Well then, you can take a nap on the way to Canterlot." I said.

"Why are you going to Canterlot?"

"Come with us and find out."

"Ok." She joined us. "So why was Luna looking for you Ezek-" Applejack stopped her.

"It's Seth. Call him Seth."

"Um...ok? Seth Why was Luna looking for you?"

"You'll find that out too."

"Ok?"

"Yep."

We were at the train station and I boarded the train and motioned for the other two to join me. They said that we have to pay. I said this is important "royal business" But they weren't going for it. I went up to the conductor and told him to get this thing moving. Applejack and Rainbow Dash got on and glared at me. I just shrugged it off.

I ended up taking a nap on the way and woke up when we got there. I got up and went to the conductor and told him that I'll pay him for his troubles recently and apologized. I left the train, and joined the two mares that have already got off of the train. We then walked to the castle.

Rainbow and Applejack looked at all of my victims outside and in the throne room when we entered. "This is why Luna was looking for me guys. I did this and I'm here to fix everything." I saw Rainbow walk up to one of them and examined him. "Don't worry you two nearly all of them are still alive."

"Nearly?!" Rainbow asked.

I sighed. "Yes. I was informed that a few suffocated due to their mouths being sealed shut. I realized my mistake before I even went to Ponyville, but I was to late..."

"Then why don'tcha just unfreeze them then?" Applejack asked

"They would try to capture me and make things more difficult then it needs to be. This way." I walked into the corridor that leads to Celestia's room. I looked behind me and saw that the other two weren't following me. "What's wrong?"

"How can we trust that you're telling the truth?"

"I understand how you feel, but unless you don't want to see your friends you need to follow me."

"Come on Rainbow I can tell he's being honest."

"O-ok but I'm watching you!"

I nodded and continued walking.

We were walking for awhile and we finally reached Celestia's room.

"This is where everypony is. Let me open the door so Twilight or Celestia doesn't hit you with a spell of some kind." They raised an eyebrow and I opened the door and a vase hit me across my face. The looked shocked. "Or a vase...that works too. Ouch." Applejack and Rainbow Dash peeked into the door as I walking over to Celestia. Applejack and Rainbow ran over to their friends and closed the distance between me and Celestia.

"Hello Celestia, has Rarity been taking good care of you?"

"Yes she isn't the Element of Generosity for no reason."

"I suppose you're right. Oh and Twilight," Twilight glared at me. "Thanks for the vase. That was very thoughtful of you. Might I suggest aiming for my arms next time?"

"I see you brought the rest of the Elements." Celestia said. "And they don't seem to be in the same state as the rest of us."

"Yeah, we ran into Rainbow on the way over here. She came on her own accord."

"As for Applejack?"

"She found me the same day I escaped for the dungeon." Celestia raised an eyebrow. "Wait you didn't know?" She shook her head. "Luna got me to come in peacefully by telling me she would help me. And then when we got here she used a spell to knock me out and put me in the dankest, most poorly kept cell. She also lied to the remaining guards that she captured me terrorizing Ponyville. You really need to have a talk with her."

"How do I know you're not making that up?"

"Touch your horn to my head." She did and the memory of my encounter with the blue maned male pony played for her.

"Hmm....it seems you are right I shall talk to her about that. But why you here? Certainly it's not to have a nice chat."

"You are correct Princess." I backed away a bit, sat down on me knees, and turned them all back to normal. Which incidentally healed the remainder of Rarity's injuries. "I am here to surrender. I put myself at your mercy, do whatever you deem necessary."