• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,674 Views, 18 Comments

Ten Months Later - Z-A-C



Seth has been stuck in his stone prison with out any visitors. They will pay.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,674

Chapter 5: Help From An Unusual Friend

I'm not going to bore you with the same thing again. Let's sum it all up here: I boarded the train, took a nap and exited the train. There you go. While I was walking through Ponyville, I noticed Luna was searching for something. I assume she was looking for me. She looked in my general direction and I hid in an alleyway between the buildings I was closest to. She didn't seem to notice me so I was free to move. I decided it was better to take the alleys on my way to Sugar-Cube Corner, to avoid detection from the the Princess of the Night. She called out for me a few times but I would be stupid to call back. Or I could just mess with her. I decided not to and weaved in and out of the many alleys on the way to the bakery.

I was probably about half way there, considering I had to take a few more alleyways because of Luna. She stopped calling for me and started asking ponies about my location. I recognized a few of the ponies and was stating to get worried, but that feeling quickly went away when they kept pointing in the direction of the train station. I smiled when Luna started in that direction and quickly ran into an alley closer to Sugar-Cube Corner. From there I tried to strategize and think of the best way to go about this. Walking into the front door wouldn't be smart and I don't remember there being a back door and I don't want to wait till night. I decided to check the back of the building to double check for a back door and like I remembered there wasn't one. I looked into the window and saw Pinkie working on a cake. I tapped on the window and she looked up and started to smile but before Pinkie could be Pinkie I did my weird eye thing and.......this isn't my mind.....um...what?

"Ok I can honestly say this has never happened before...."

"Hey there." Came a familiar voice from behind me.

I jumped a little bit and turned around and there was Pinkie but she had a darker coat color and her mane was deflated and slightly darker as well. "Um....hi? Where am I."

"Somewhere you should not be." She said with a.....creepily cheerful grin. "But despite that I don't think you should leave." Her eyes....they're piercing my soul! "I think you should stay here forever!"

"Uh....how about no."

"What?!"

"I said no. I don't like this and you're creeping me out so....bye."

She sat down and her bottom lip quivered a little bit. "You think I'm creepy?"

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work."

She stood back up and her eyes turned red. "Then I'll just have to make you stay!!"

Oh fuck me. "I said no. What about that don't you understand?" She did nothing but smile and laughed like a mad mare and all of a sudden a knife came out of nowhere and cut my arm. "Fuck! Ugh what the hell!?!"

"Stay and play with me. I've been so lonely! We can make cupcakes!!"

This time it was something like a cats claw. The ninja weapon not an actual cat's claws. "Pinkie you are treading on thin ice!"

She giggled madly. "Pinkie? I'm not Pinkie. I'm Pinkamena." She said as the smile slowly faded. "She keeps me locked up here so I won't hurt anypony." She turned a color closer to a vaguely faded red. "I've been here ever since she moved to Ponyville. Out on the rock farm, we would just kick a tree or a rock but ever since we moved she wanted to change her life and locked me away and gave me her real name so I have an identity. That was the last nice thing she did for me...."

While she was telling me all of that I was working on getting us over to my side of the mind connection and was successful. She took notice of this and looked like a frightened little foal. "That's a.....sad story actually, Isn't it."

Ezekiel walked out from behind me. "Yes it reminds of a very similar story." He said and afterwards punched my arm.

"Yeah yeah, so what do you think we should do with her?"

"Oh I think we should leave her alone, and try to get Pinkie here."

"Hmm....alright. But what about Pinkamena here?"

"She can go back." He paused in thought and after awhile a rather scary grin appeared on his face. "Or rather, Pinkamena should do it. What do you think Pinkamena?"

She didn't answer but the maniacal smile on her face did.

---------

"Velcome mein patient. It seems zat you are hyperactive and eat too many sweets." We figured out a way to get Pinkie here and she was now strapped down on The Rack like Celestia was. "Ve are here to.....help vith your problem." I dropped the really horrible German accent and Pinkie's eyes were tearing up. "First Pinkamena will help you by opening your cranium and pushing some buttons or something. Me? Well since I actually like you I'm going to sit over there and watch instead of standing up close." Pinkie's hope that this was some weird game was dissolved and she began crying.

"If you like me then why are you doing this!?" She turned her head to Pinikamena. "And how are you here?! I thought you in my head not his!?"

"Oh Pinkie it's so nice to see you again." There's that smile again. "How about we play a game? Hmm.....? Let's play Doctor!" And she to work while I strolled and sat down about ten feet away. I can still see what was going on just not the finer details. Pinkamena started with the cutie mark and then cut Pinkie down the middle and started "harvesting" (as she put it) Pinkie's organs. Strange one she is. "Oooo the stomach!" She said as she tried to blow it up like a balloon. When it didn't she just tossed it to the side and went for the intestines. Which she started playing like an upright bass.

"Looks like we're losing her."

"Aww but I wasn't done playing!" Pinkamena yelled in disappointment.

"Hmm.....I wonder what will happen if we let her die?"

My head snapped towards them. "NO! If she dies in here she dies out there!"

"But isn't that what you want eventually?"

"I never said that! What the fuck makes you think I want her dead!?!?!? I like Pinkie!!"

"You also liked Fluttershy."

"Yeah and we didn't torture her!!"

"Then....why did....you torture....me??" Pinkie said slipping away.

"FUCK!! REDO!!!" I yelled and clapped my hands but nothing happened. "No. No-no-no-no. Ezekiel! You better Help me out here!"

"Or what?"

I looked over at Pinkie and she was almost gone. I was really starting to panic. "Or I make you! I think Seth made it quite clear that he doesn't want her dead. But since you're not going to I will." With a simple snap of his fingers everything went back to normal. Even Pinkamena was gone and we weren't in the Torture room anymore.

"Thanks Discord. I can't believe he would actually let that happen!"

"I saw it coming a mile away. But before you say anything further, let make something clear." He walked over to me and got in my face leaving about an inch or two between us. "You better not let that happen again. Do you understand?

"Yes. I wouldn't want to piss the God of Chaos off." I gulped

"Good. Don't worry about taking her to Canterlot I got that covered. You still need to do something here right?"

"Yeah."

"Go take care of that then. I swear Seth....." He shook his head and disappeared and when when he did the connection between mine and Pinkie's mind broke.

I was still looking at the inside of the kitchen but Pinkie was gone. "Discord must have taken her."

"Taken who?" I heard Luna's voice from behind me.

I turned around and indeed saw the lunar princess. "Shit! Hi Luna um....He took Pinkie to be with the others. I don't know how but he did. And as for me?"

"You are in a lot of trouble."

"Thought so. Well what are you going to do to me?"

"Not what we did last time. I see how well that worked." She shook her head. "No. What I'm going to do to you is get you to a doctor."

"I-is that it?" I said very confused.

"While under surveillance every hour, day and night. Until we find out whats wrong with you."

"I see. Well let me do one more thing." I turned around and started walking towards town hall. Luna followed.

----------

"Hmm....Twilight has been busy. Wow that's a lot of guns." I was at town hall now and there was a pile about three feet high. "I might save one or maybe a few. Not sure....." I walked closer to the pile to examine the pony made guns. "Huh, this looks like a cross between the Mosin and the Dragunov and this.....this is weird. Hmm.....looks like Twilight combined the Trench Gun with the MP5 as well. Wow interchangeable barrel and everything to. And what is this? Yeah definitely keeping this." I took one of each and put them of the side. The ponies also brought all of their ammo and I took that to.

"I need a lighter and something flammable."

"I can use a fire spell."

"That would work. Set that pile ablaze and then we can take the left over stuff to Twilight's. Then we can go."

"But why would you want to destroy Twilight's hard work?"

"Think about it this way: A pony gets mad at another pony and shoots him. Do you want that to happen?"

"Well no but..."

"No buts just do it. Besides Twilight already agreed to have them destroyed." Her horn glowed and then the guns were engulfed in flame. "Good. Now we'll drop the rest off and cast a spell on Twilight's house to make sure nopony steals them and then, off to Canterlot."

"How will Twilight enter? Or her friends?"

"Make it so the spell doesn't affect them. Problem solved."

Fucking captured again! Kinda knew it would happen eventually. Let's hope they can actually do something this time.