• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 5,744 Views, 28 Comments

Hypnotized Fluttershy - firebirdabirdoffire



Fluttershy gets hypnotized by Rarity before she goes of to Canterlot for a week

  • ...
8
 28
 5,744

Chapter 8 - Day 3 - Waking up (Soon to be edited, I swear)

Fluttershy woke up a headache. "Twilight!" A voice that was presumably Spike's yelled. "Fluttershy's awake." Fluttershy's vision became slightly clearer. She was laying in Twilight's guest bed.

"Hurgh." Fluttershy holding her head with her hoof. Or much as a hoof allows anyway. "What happened?"

"Twilight said something about you being drunk, you thinking that you're a stallion and you being in love with Rainbow Dash. The thing that surprises me the least is you being in love."

"But I am a stallion in love."

"But you're not Fluttershy." Twilight showed her face from bedroom entrance. "Well at least the stallion part."

"But I clearly am."

"No you're not." Spike said.

"But-"

Twilight interrupted her yellow and confused friend. "Let me make paradox so it's slightly easier for you to believe (never thought a paradox could do that), do you remember ever going to the going to the stallions bathroom?"

"Ye-"

"And on a regular basis."

"No. And... none of the mares ever questioned it."

"Because you're a mare!"

"I'm confused." Spike said.

"So am I." Fluttershy said.

"Anyways I've ran some tests on you while you were asleep. You're mind as been altered slightly. We think it has something to do with what happened yesterday. But it might be more than that, since you've been acting strange lately. Rainbow Dash is now searching your cottage for any evidence for that theory."

Fluttershy blushed a little. She still remembered the rules Rarity wrote, and does not want to expose her friend herself. Ergo she does not want Rarity to take the blame. Even though it's the smart thing to do. But there's no reason for her to do so, she isn't under any hypnotic effect at the moment or anything. "Oh um... Okay, can I take go home now and take care of the animals now?"

"Sure go ahead. If there's something wrong with you just let me know, whatever is going on."

"...Okay." Fluttershy left with an awkward feeling, who wouldn't?

Around 30 minutes later. Fluttershy was needless to say long gone. Twilight was doing... Whatever however to figure stuff out.

Suddenly there was knocking on the balcony door next to them. Twas Rainbow Dash with a piece of paper in her mouth. "Phwilght." *Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock* "Ohphen uphf fwill ya?" Twilight opened the door (that door had no hard feelings, he has to. He's mostly made of easily breakable glass). Rainbow flew to the nearest table. "Sorry I took so long. I must have missed this note about 43 times."

"Was it well hidden?"

"It was pinned to a wall." Rainbow deadpanned. "Here read this."

"Hmm. Rarity missed a comma, oh I see a few more mistakes. I thought Rarity was better with her grammar."

"You read all that and you missed what the letter is about?"

"No, I did read it all the way. It makes sense. Hypnotism. Fluttershy's under hypnosis. So Rarity must have accidentally left a hypnotic suggestion in her."

"Um... Makes sense. I guess... So how're are we gonna get rid of it?"

"We could either wait until Rarity comes home, which is in 4 days give or take. Or we could take matter in our hooves."

"What can we do about Twilight?"

"I'll find a way. I think Rarity didn't know much about hypnosis."


Meanwhile... At Fluttershy's cottage

"Maybe I should stay at home for a while. Oh I forgot. I'm running low on supplies. I better go shopping tomorrow."

Author's Note:

Short chapter I know. I don't really like this story. You may have picked that up by now.

Comments ( 4 )

Sorry, everypony!
Fire bird, my concept artist, Endycat, and I riffed Hypnotized Fluttershy's first chapter. Afterwards, my own editor made a certain comment at the end.
Check my blogs for the riff, It is the most recent 'riff' blog.

Also, Twi, don't do it!

3207830 I knew adding that "I swear" would pay off. Best laugh I had all day.

3207978
Sure wish you continued

3207978
? So your not continuing? Well that's unfortunate.

Login or register to comment