• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 5,743 Views, 28 Comments

Hypnotized Fluttershy - firebirdabirdoffire



Fluttershy gets hypnotized by Rarity before she goes of to Canterlot for a week

  • ...
8
 28
 5,743

Chapter 2 - Some problems (Soon to be edited)

"Hypnotism" she said excited
A cliffhanger has happened.

"Oh my" said the kinda scared timidly shy 'Shy "Why would you want to learn that?" she asked

As Rarity closed her shop she said "Therapy darling, I want to become a therapist when I get back, in case the fashion buniness is slow and arcording to this 'Guide-to-therapism' (I don't think eeuqish the author's strong point) hypnosis is a handy tool in therapy"

"Okay, so I am test subject?" she sounded scared

"Now don't be scared darling, and you won't be 'subject' you'll be..." thinking in showmare terms "assistant" Fluttershy looked worried "Look darling, what trying say is this is my first therapy session, and was hoping to help somepony I know overcome his/hers problem"

There was silence

"So... do think you are up for it?"

"Um..." she hesitated she wanted to help Rarity, but didn't think it was a good idea "Okay"

"Are you sure?"

"Um... yes"

"Alright darling, is there anything you want to improve?"

"Well you're letter said something about my... shyness" she said shyly.

"Okay I will improve your confidence, but would you mind I test the subconscious mind?"

"Um... as long you don't make me do anything embarrasing..."

"I wouldn't dare darling, come with up stairs"

She obeyed

"TA-DA" said Rarity "This the therapy room (still in progress)".

It was an empty room with just Rarity's drama couch™, a desk and closed curtains, so the room wasn't empty "This room used to be a twice as big, so I split it up into two rooms: the storage room and the you what room we're in now".

Fluttershy nodded and yawned "Oh I'm sorry... I'm just tired" you know Pinkie Pie impressions...

"Oh don't worry darling, that only makes it easier to put you under hypnosis" she said with a smile "Now will lie down on my drama couch™".

She lied down. "Now I want to relax" she said with a smooth voice

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a hypnotist, nor do I know anyone who is... So in case YOU are a hypnotist and/or offended by my portrayal of hypnosis, I apologise. Also hypnosis should NOT to be taken lightly... in real life and fiction, if well written it can make a great story, if written poorly you have a bad to a ruined story, now replace 'story' with 'life' THINK about that. But only if you want to of course. This story is written with comedy mind (and I regret having written Fluttershy in the role she has just so much potential for this story) so I don't follow my own advice (go figure), also it's not like you can learn hypnosis from this any way... I also apologise for the therapist...
STUPID DISCLAIMER OVER

Fluttershy relaxed

"Deep breath in" Fluttershy did excectly so "Deep breath out" she did so, as Rarity picked up a beautiful crystal watch from the desk "Now look at this watch and no matter what, keep looking at it" Fluttershy listened and Rarity started swinging the watch lightly "Now see as the watch swinging back-and-forth back-and-forth, nothing matters at the moment, make your mind clear..." Fluttershy was mindlessly watching the watch "You are feeling very sleepy, your eyelids are feeling very heavy but you can't because the watch is too pretty to look away from" Fluttershy was still looking mindless at the watch "Now when I stomp my hoof and say 'sleep' you will fall asleep, while leaving your subconscious open for suggestions" *stomp* "Sleep" Fluttershy fell asleep... "Fluttershy can you hear me?"

"...Yes..." said the now unconscious body

"I am going to practice hypnosis, when I and I alone say sleep you fall back into this hypnotic state, understand?"

"...yes..."

"Good now if you are awake and hear the word..." thinking of a word "'hay' you will leave your subconscious open while being conscious understand?"

(copy and paste) "...yes..."

"Good, now you are going to wake up when I say..." (copy and paste(copy and paste)) thinking of a word "Sunshine and when you wake now you will think you are... ME did you get that darling?"

"...yes..."

"Now... sunshine"

Fluttershy woke up "Oh my... what a beautiful..." she looked outside her vision was kinda blurry so she didn't see Rarity because she blended in with the wall so blurry was it. "night?" she gasped "I must have either overslept my beauty sleep or I fainted again" panicky she said still sounded like fluttershy just with Rarity's accent

Rarity chuckled

Fluttershy suddenly saw Rarity next to her "Aaaah, how I am... you... me right... why are there two of me?" looking confused.

Playing along "How can you be me? look at your hooves they yellow Fluttershy".

Looking at her hooves "What are you talking about? I am Rarity, and my hooves are just as white as yours"

Rarity wrote this down on a note block "But you have wings darling, I don't have any..."

Fluttershy tries to look at her 'wings'

"It help if you are standing up dear..." said Rarity

"Fine" said Fluttershy annoyed as she stood up from the drama couch™. "Look no wings either"

"Okay now try to touch your horn..."

So she did and her hoof stopped at the place her 'horn' should be

"Ok then try lifting this watch with your 'horn'" it goes as well as you expect.

"It doesn't it work? I see the glow and everything so Why doesn't it work? what is the of all these questions?" she panicked

"Well would you believe you are hypnotized" Fluttershy shook her head "Well you are and you are actually Fluttershy" Fluttershy looked offended?

"Why would I actually be that whiny little worthless little pegasus, it's a wonder why I go the spa with her every single week" Fluttershy really looked and sounded angry Rarity was just baffled that her friend said while thinking she has her.

"I don't feel that way about you Fluttershy..." said Rarity looking concerned

"STOP CALLING ME FLUTTERSHY you copy-cat" it sounded like a threat

"'Hay' you ARE Fluttershy and you will remember everything what happened" she said hastefully while being genuinely scared

Fluttershy looked instantaneously miserable, after realising what she had said "I'm sorry" bursted out crying while slowly backing away in a corner "I didn't mean to..."

Rarity felt bad "Now darling don't blame yourself, I made you do that, and I apologise I said I wouldn't embarras you and I will try to make it up with you" Rarity edged closer to fluttershy who streched her mane so it covered face but could see throught (she is a master in this artform), all the while still crying, so Rarity gave her a hug "Is that how you see me?..." She felt Fluttershy nodding "You don't need to see me that way... I mean everything I do for You... most of the most" still sobbing "Do you have any other negative outlooks on the rest of our friends, other ponies, or things?"

"...YES" shouted Fluttershy with a cracked voice "I have just a negative outlook on everything, even it doesn't seem it, and I know mean every- most things you do I just can't get over first immpressions" Her jaw most likely hurts right now...

"I tell you what darling..." Fluttershy "You really need a therapist, and I am willing to be your free of charge, I will study hard while I am in canterlot 'and buy some new glasses, that was most likely the reason how I discovered this, I couldn't see much of the guide, so I was lucky I could read in the first place, smart move Rarity, smart move', and I am not going to tell anycreature about what happened, does that sound alright darling?"

Fluttershy calmed down she was no longer crying but still sad "okay..." she said

"All right, if you don't mind I am going to give you your improved confidence like I promised 'Thank Celestia I read that page before I lost my glasses' "That is if you still want it..."

"Yes..."

"All right darling, I now ask you to 'sleep'*stomp*"

Fluttershy fell asleep