• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 5,743 Views, 28 Comments

Hypnotized Fluttershy - firebirdabirdoffire



Fluttershy gets hypnotized by Rarity before she goes of to Canterlot for a week

  • ...
8
 28
 5,743

Chapter 5 - Day 1 - Double Rainbow is to obvious so I'm going with two pots o' gold (Soon to be edited)

Applejack was done with her work today, was walking through the park, there was nothing unusual about it, picnicing ponies, some colts and fillies playing on the playground, a few kites, hide 'n seekers, tag players, Mrs. Cake and the baby Cakes and chess players playing chess on the chess table (with checkers pieces with chess icons drawn on them)

The only unusual thing was that Rainbow Dash was hanging low with her hind left leg in a tall tree, she's stuck between two twigs she presumably she turned over in her sleep, some ponies tried to help her out but some avail (Most unicorns and pegasi can't lift a average pony, and thanks to earth ponies... the tree certainly lost some leafs) "Hey Applejack" RD waved her three free hooves "would ya mind bucking this so I can get free!?" said Rainbow Dash nonchalantly

"Sure thing sugarcube, jus' watch yer fall" Applejack replied and gave the tree a powerful kick and Rainbow Dash was free landed perfectly fine... and then a sleepy Rainbow Dash fell on top of Rainbow Dash breaking Rainbow Dash's fall and both were covered by lots of leafs "Um... wha jus' happened?"

"Heeellp!" shouted the muffled voice of Rainbow Dash most likely the one the bottom "Something heavy fell on me" because leafs are heavy "thanks AJ... "

Applejack was going to say something but was interrupted "Are you calling me fat?!" said the muffled, tired and angry second Rainbow Dash

"NO! I'm calling you HEAVY!"

"Well from what I can see under this leaf pile YOU look MORE HEAVY"

"Oh that's it I won't go so low to get insulted the way I insult Rarity"

There was suddenly a fighting cloud surrounded, there was a small crowd watching most of them were wondering what's happened, Twilight came to the crowd because she wanted to ask Applejack something "Applejack have you seen Fluttershy I she isn't home and I wanted to apologise to her for mistaking her for RD Pranking me, when she did the exactly that 5 minutes later"

"Sorry 'bout that" said the leaf cloud in mono

"What's going here?" Said the purple one

"Well from what ah ken tell ya, RD was stuck in a tree, ah bucked her out of it an' then two RD's fell out on top of each other, an' now they are fighting each other" explained AJ, Twilight dropped jaw 7 exp.

"Wait..." Said the Rainbow Dashes the dust cloud vanished and they looked at Twilight "I'm fighting my..." looked at each other "...self" they both took a step back and took a look around the crowd "Well this is awkward..." Said RD1 embarrassed she was also blushing

"You're telling me" said RD2 embarrassed but no blushing

"I have a question... How could you two not tell you were fighting yourselves?" said Twilight

"I have no idea..." RD2 scratched her neck

"Oh I don't know, maybe it had something to do with you were lying ontop of me while insulting me/us under a leaf pile"

"Would you two be quiet!!" shouted Twilight everypony was silenced "Who's is the prankster here"

"I'm not me this time Twi!!" said the newest stereo set.

"Can you two meet me at the libary so we can figure out who's real and who's not" Twilight said in a calm tone

R1D2 replied "I telling you I'm the real..."/"Well there's no need for..."

"Just go!" Interupted the now kinda annoyed Unicorn

"Fine" The double Rainbow reluctantly raced over to the library, the crowd went back their daily business (as daily as it gets in the park), There were a lots of leafs around the park now (anyway this is going to be fun for all the gardeners).

Twilight headed home but was stopped by Applejack "Uh... Twi?" she got her attention "Ya said somethin' 'bout Fluttershy an' if Ah saw her t'day? " Twilight nodded "Well... ah haven't"

Twilight sighed at AJ's answer "Thanks AJ..." she said with pseudo-sarcasm "If you her let me know..." she said with a neutral emotion

Now that last pointless bit is over between Twi and AJ, now for something completely different:... Twilight thoughts on her way before her confrontation with the door (it's hazardous enough even with/without the Pinkie Sense to detect it from opening), about Rainbow Dash and Raindow Bash 'Ok what happened?, did I sleep-spell and it hit Rainbow Dash unknowingly and it cloned her? Maybe it was just somepony else who was just happens to be almost identical to her, or it just a suit that pinkie made' she made an annoyed face but then a confused one 'Wait that doesn't make any sense Pinkie can't fly even with those mechanical ones (mental note I need to ask how she made those), Applejack was with the 'fake(?)' Rainbows, Rarity arcording the first Fluttershy who I shoo'd out...' she wanted to make up somehow for that 'I doubt Fluttershy would do something, even tough she did seem a bit different, maybe somepony on the weather team?' after thinking about you already know, a Wooden Door and its cohort blocked the way, Twilight attacked door knob, the Wooden Door stopped moving (not that it moved to begin with), and then Twilight opened the door expecting the Dashes to do something... If call (f)lying around reading Daring Do something "Okay..." they now noticed Twilight in the room "Ok from what I can tell one of you (or both) is(/are) taking a joke to far. Have you guy figured out who is who?"

The Dashes bashed each other (figuratively speaking) pointing at eachother to Twilight it sounded like the qwwefgihbvjvshutupnmnflegadstgfsqdjkh variety

"Stop..." disapproving silence "one at the time, you go first" she pointed to the flying one

"Well I'm the real one because she doesn't know anything from Daring Do"

"And you?"

"Well I beat her in the race to this place"

"I didn't know I knew a shortcut"

"Okay stop!" yelled Twilight the Dashes were silent once again "I belief the flying one, so can you come over here?" the Dash reluctantly did so "now let's take off that mask of yours"

"I'm telling you this is not a mask! I'm the real Rainbow Dash!" and the mask went off leaving Twilight shocked and Rainbow confused

"What the 'hay'? Fluttershy? You've have been impersonating me that whole?" Asked Rainbow Dash who's emotions are kinda mixed up right now (angry, confused, sorry?, proud?) to Fluttershy who just remembered who she was

"...yes..." Her shyness returning full force with a voice crack still with the RD voicebox in, she was now regretting that Rarity asked her for testing hypnosis out on her

"Why?" asked Twilight curious for Fluttershy's motivations "Has it something to with me jumping to incorrect conclusions?" Twilight sounded concerned

"Um...Well sort off..." kind of scared now Fluttershy thought of a excuse not to reveal her hypnotized state, she didn't want to get the blame on Rarity, but first some truth "You see Rarity asked me to say to you all that she will be in canterlot for a week because she forgot herself, she also helped overcome shyness and it worked for while, it seemed to have weared off now..." she was lying she snapped out of it with the command that Rainbow unknowingly gave her pretty much screamed 'Hey you're Fluttershy!!' and it restored her original personality "And on while in that 'phase' I wanted to a conversation with you while telling you about Rarity's trip, and you mistook me for Rainbow pranking me..."

Fluttershy told Twilight and Rainbow about on her way to sugarcube corner to visit Pinkie Pie just to talk, her thought of pranking somepony, Pinkie's blueprints

"...and then I sort off became the mask so to speak..." she lied with most of her will power not to faint "...I don't deserve to be forgiven!" voice cracked and a tear from her eye, again a lot of will power not to run away

Gaining unintentionally sympathy from Twilight and Dash she was very good at making ponies feel sorry for her albeit unintentionally "'Hey' now don't feel so bad about yourself" spoke RD with concern

Fluttershy felt suddenly better on the inside and some tears dried up

"Considering what you did: imitating: 'Radical' Dash the most awesome pony that ever took of in the air!, you did good job"

"Yeah, a good job... you two are covered in bruises" sarcasmed Twilight "Anyway Fluttershy we forgive you, just try not to let this happen again, do want to write to the princess about this?"

Thinking of the consequences 'maybe the princess is able to figure out I'm hypnotized is hypnosis even legal? I should have asked Rarity about that, well maybe it is only legal as tool for therapy and might banish me and/or Rarity, wait haven't learned anything of the philomena accident? well I can't be sure' she became paranoid "Um... No not now..." she was shaking

"Can you please take out that voicebox?" asked Rainbow 'politely' "It's becoming increasingly more weird hearing myself that... calm/sad..." Fluttershy did so

"Well I think we are done here" Twilight said "You two can go home now if like"

"See ya guys around" said Dash

Fluttershy took of the rest of the suit and carried it on her back "Bye Twilight" she opened the door and reached the other dimension called: 'outside' and on her way home, she saw some of the ponies from the park were looking at her some headscratchers and jawdroppers they figured out that was Fluttershy as RD fighting RD by the RD suit on her back. They didn't approach her so the author has less to write so let's just say they respected her shyness or just didn't care

She finally was home she went to bed to bed thinking to herself how it could get worse with the 'hay/hey' command