• Published 2nd Sep 2012
  • 3,272 Views, 114 Comments

My Little Warhammer 40,000: Penitence - Bronco Bro



When an angel falls on Equestria, will he bring extinction... or salvation?

Comments ( 21 )

Daggert shouldn't have gotten that cocky... Other than that, brilliant work as always!

FOR THE LION AND THE EMPEROR!

By Sanguinius, this story is reminding me of just why the Dark Angels are one of my favourite Legions.
Yet another excellent chapter in an excellent story. Simply cannot wait to see where this is all going.

Very long time ago. Heresy.

Daggert brings up a good point that not a lot of authors do with changelings. Ponies are, to be honest, rather forgiving folk. The changelings could easily just trade with them but Chrysalis is a bit of an egomaniac with a lust for power so that won't happen with her in charge.

Great story thus far. I'm really loving how the characters are portrayed here. Excellently put together and the interactions feel genuine.

“They are not Cutie Marks!!!” Mykel’s voice thundered indignantly as he finally recovered from being scaled so swiftly and easily. Both of the girls on his shoulders jumped up in fright and everypony’s ears winced from the yell. “They are the symbol of my Legion. Every Dark Angel has them.”

There's a pic of those three climbing around on an ork, asking what a Waaagh is.


Oh, and rogue changeling confirmed.

As always this chapter was, as many have pointed out, brilliant!

Although I have reservations as to who this "Dark Prince" could be, nothing important I assume.

7484213
In response to your statement, a thunderclap rings out as Warp lightning crackles and flashes in impossible colors. Left standing in its wake is a two-headed demon of Tzeentch: Kairos Fateweaver, the Oracle of Change.

"Well, you're about half right," says one head.

"And more than half wrong," says the other before both heads begin cackling.

7485818

Although I have reservations as to who this "Dark Prince" could be, nothing important I assume.

Haha, poor, poor Daggert. But hey, at least he got a full... uh, whatever it is he digests love with. :rainbowlaugh:

7492646 See, even author acknowledges that my previous statement is accurate. ;)

Ah, the obligatory "having to deal with the bullshit of Equestrian physics and general attitude of the inhabitants" that all human and crossover visitors are subjected to.

Glad you did not disappoint, Mykel's reactions were great.

Before Daggert drifted off into the land of slumber, one puzzling question sailed away into the sea of unconsciousness. If love is that filling and oh-so delicious when given, why do we bother taking it? Sadly, philosophy was the last thing on his mind as he curled up into a ball and slept... and dreamt.

your Queens a bitch is why

Update know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9798983

Look at the author's page. They've not been online in over a year. The story is dead. Also, it's "now", not "know"

9811796
Was anyone talking to you? Are you the maker? No? Then fuck off cunt

9828865

You're twelve, aren't you?

9829362
Ask your mom that after drop a fat load in her cunt know be a good boy and fuck off

Geez, why do the good stories always die?

10726646
Must be some fundamental law of the universe 😕

10837277
That or the author is to damn lazy to finish what they write.

Login or register to comment