• ...
 11
 247

Chapter 24c - Rage From Within

After Danger got back into the Headquarters, he was teleported a few seconds later back to the same location and this time… Anastasia Galaxia was controlling the portal. Anastasia had a look of hatred at Danger for shooting Oscura in the arm.

“Hello Danger, do you really think you could teleport back to your pathetic team like? I think absolutely think not!” Anastasia said.

“Hello Anastasia.” Danger greeted back. “Remember me?”

“I sure do Dean, you are my arch nemesis, a dark reflection of everything about me I hate. You and your legion of Speedfreaks have plagued the lands of Aeris for far too long. You will not break us, you cannot break us. The darkness shall triumph in my sisters name and with my own hand I will be the one to send you into the abyss. I am going to find you and put you out of your misery Dean. It is not a question of if, only when. Mark my words.” Anastasia stated, sternly.

“With what? A marker pen?” Danger asking, jokingly.

This made Anastasia a little bit mad.

“Don't mock me Dean. How many of your precious Speedfreaks have fallen in battle to me in the past? How many more will be cut down? I am a warrior and I am trained in the art of combat. You have grown complacent, comfortable in the knowledge you have not faced an enemy like me.” Anastasia said as her eyes flared in red. “It is not fear that I invoke in your heart, Dean. It is a deep, deep sense of dread.”

“You're just an Alliance member with a loyalty to Oscura!” Danger scoffed.

“What would you know about loyalty Dean? You are a loner. Without my sisters Oscura and Tenebrisa I am still more than a match for you Dean. I live and breathe the darkness. You will be defeated Dean. I am watching you, I am tracking you and I am coming after you. Be scared Dean. Be very, very scared.” Anastasia said, in anger. “Your words of denial are all but an admission, Dean. You WILL be scared once you see me, once you finally see my hand close around your neck. I am not like all those you have faced in battle before. You will know fear. It will consume you and all you will hear is my laughter, ringing through your mind and into your soul. Mark my words Dean. My words are a promise. They are the threat of the shadows.”

“Don’t give me that… gutter-press claptrap, Anastasia!” Danger said, angrily.

“My words are neither gutter-press nor claptrap. They are as real as the blade in my hand and the darkness all around us. You will fall Dean.” Anastasia said, reminding him of his own demise.

Anastasia's laughter echoes out to a chorus of shadows.

“You know something, Anastasia? I don't really cry... Oscura does that all the time... for last decade.” Danger said.

Anastasia’s eyes flare with anger.

“We do not talk about my sister Oscura. She went mad from the despair of your existence. Her mind has been forever poisoned by a sense of your evil, a taste of your darkness and a stain upon her soul.” Anastasia snapped before her eyes become bloodshot. “You have ruined my sister Dean and I will not forgive you. You. Have. Ruined. My. Sister!” Then Anastasia realizes that Danger shot her arm. “I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER DEAN! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER! Your days of terrorizing the Galaxy of Light are coming to an end Dean. The darkness is rising and it comes in my form, and this time you will pay for your crimes. You will fall, Danger. You. Will. Fall!” Anastasia screams at the top of lungs.

She is crazy! Danger said to himself.

“Very, very, very far Dean!” Anastasia continued. “You will fall into an abyss that will swallow you whole. As you fall you will cry and scream, cry and scream to your sisters and your legion for help, but there will be none for you.”

“I don’t even have a sister!” Danger said, interrupting her.

“Then your cries for help will be even more futile Dean. I will be there to laugh as I watch you fall, my laughter echoing out and into the darkness as your screams of torment grow quieter and quieter, and then you will be gone from Aeris, gone for good. My name will be the last thing you ever hear as you drift into the abyss, the final thing you see before you fall into nothing.”

Then Anastasia notices that Danger doesn’t have a sister.

“So you claim you have no sister.” Anastasia said after realizing Danger doesn’t have a sister. “But your lies are of no concern to me. I am the one who will deliver your end, Dean. In my sisters name I will do it. And in my name you shall learn what fear is, what pain is and what the true power of the darkness can make you. The galaxy will know me as Anastasia the Shadow. One who is feared and respected and worshipped. You will know me as your destroyer and the one who took you and your pitiful existence and put it out of its misery once and for all.”

Danger sighed.

“Anastasia the Loser more like.” Danger said, defeated.

“How DARE you! How DARE you!” Anastasia screamed.

Anastasia's lips curls into a snarl. She steps closer so her face is inches away from Danger’s, so close she can see the sweat of his brow, the fear in his eyes and smell the scent of danger. She stares at him, a menacing shadow in the eyes, the eyes of a predator watching its prey. She leans forward and whispers into Dean's ear with a breath of darkness. She whispers one word. One word that shall send chills down his spine.

“RUN!”

This caught Danger off guard as if the universe is punishing him for shooting Oscura’s arm.

“What do you mean... you are never turning Danger City into the shithole that is Oscura City. I mean why? Why does she have a city that is basically her mind indoctrinated to her evil rhetoric?” Danger snapped back at Anastasia.

Anastasia grabs Dean by his shirt and wrenches him closer to her face so their noses are touching. She hisses her words in his face, threateningly and with such malice he can feel her hot breath on his cheek and smell the fear he feels on her breath. She hisses words and leans in even closer, the shadows around her rising as she speaks in a cold whisper.

“I. WILL. END. YOU, Dean.”

Then she lets go of Dean and storms off in furious anger.

“That's 5 words but anyway.” Danger said before activating the portal back to the room where his friends were

Anastasia, now quite a distance away, spins on her heel and shouts.

I AM ENDING YOU, DEAN!

As she said this, she points a finger at Dean with a furious and angry expression. She speaks in a tone that is a combination of fury and hate, the darkness rising in her shadow eyes and the darkness surrounding them. The darkness swallows her and her voice turns to a furious and hate filled shout as she speaks again. Her face a mask of fury.

“IN. OSCURA’S. AND. TENEBRISA’S. NAME!!!! HAIL TO GALAXIA!” Anastasia shouted before walking back to her car, her and sped off to Oscura City.


After Danger left the portal hole, Danger felt really rough. He shivered when Anastasia said she was going to end him and he felt that the whole territories with the Alliance of Extreme Darkness’ control… was at war with him. He began to realize that the he wasn’t at war with just Oscura… he was at war with the whole of the Alliance of Extreme Darkness.

You know, of all the shit I endured in my life, that’s gotta be the most! Danger thought to himself. What does she mean by ‘terrorizing the Galaxy of Light’? She must be either super drunk or psychotic or even delusional… then again, she must be all three of them in one bastardized form of a sister of Oscura

After Danger refreshed himself in the Rejuvenation Chamber for the second time, he headed to the Penthouse suite to reflect on Anastasia’s delusions. After a long while, Sonic and Aria entered the room.

“Hey, buddy, you’ve been gone for a long time, what happened?” Sonic asked.

Danger sighed.

“Anastasia thinks I’ve been causing terrorism on the Galaxy of Light… but I know for a damn fact I haven’t. What kind of terminal psychological defect do you have to have to be that
delusional?” Danger hissed in the direction of not to his friends, but to the Galaxia family in general. “Sorry, I know I shouldn’t act like I’m flying of the handle but I’m literally on the verge of losing my mind over this!”

Aria shrugged.

“You have very right to, Danger. I mean like, not just Oscura, but it’s also Anastasia, Tenebrisa, even Iris’ evil sister, Dahlia needs their brains examined and put in a mental asylum.” Aria claimed.

“Why does the Alliance of Extreme Darkness have to be this way?” Sonic asked, stressing out. “We can’t use Fluttershy’s tactic of talking to them, we are Speedfreak Legionaries, for Celestia’s sake! If it’s Danger City Oscura’s at war with, then she is basically at war with Equestria too!”

Aria looked at Sonic with a skeptical look.

“Are you sure about this, Sonic?” Aria asked before sighing. “While Danger had been victimized by Anastasia, Akula went to Chrysalis to convince her to stop sending her troops to someone she wasn’t even at war with. I know Danger and V are wondering where AK is but… I know Danger would respect what Akula’s doing… I told him to take the AK98 Danger made for him before he departed for Chrysalis’ safety. So… I don’t think we should travel 100 miles to a city that is heavily guarded. Especially with the Oscuraguard and the Oscura Monitor prowling the streets 24/7. We need a plan… and… I don’t want to be that kind of person but… we need one now.”

Danger looked at Aria with concern.

“Aria, we have plenty of time to prepare our attack on Oscura City and… I agree with Sonic on this… the Oscuraguard and Oscura Monitor should not deter us from getting into Oscura City and disable the controls of the Oscura Monitor. However, there could be thousands if not millions of Oscuraguard troops, prowling the streets enforcing their rhetoric and Oscura’s dogma everywhere they go.”

Sonic then thought of something.

“You know, Danger, I’m starting to think Oscura may not be the same person she was over a decade ago.” Sonic thought. “I’m not saying I’m a psychiatrist, which I’m not… but ever since Iris told us about the existence of her twin sister and her… how can I put this? ‘Ideas’ that she might have if Danger City fell to her forces.”

Aria then looked at Sonic, shocked. “You mean…”

Sonic nodded.

“Yes, if Dahlia wants her vision for her so-called ‘Empire of Aeris’ she would turn Danger City into a smoke-filled, industrial hell-scape where the populace would be ordered to make Oscuragewehrs till the spend their last breath.”

Danger eyes blinked in fear.

“Twilight’s right, she’s more evil than Oscura.” Danger exclaimed. “I’m starting to think that Dahlia is the leader of the Alliance of Extreme Darkness and not Oscura. I know this might sound like a unexpected move but… I’m gonna have to talk to Oscura.”

Both Aria and Sonic looked at Danger.

“What do you mean by… you talking to her, you’re gonna get your face made into a paper ball and thrown in the trash,” Sonic warned Danger.

Danger placed a hand on Sonic’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry about me, Sonic, if I do end up not seeing the next crimson dawn, I’ll make you lead the Legion of Speedfreaks to victory.”

Danger then went out of the room.

Comments ( 1 )

How many stories are going to be in this story series?

Login or register to comment