• ...
 11
 246

Chapter 12 - Oscura's Speech

Oscura City, The Alliance of Extreme Darkness HQ, 10:58

“I can’t believe that we just got outsmarted by Danger and his, pitiful cohorts” Anastasia growled as she laid down on the couch.

“I thought we could hope in a way but we were just a bit late!” Thundershock said, trying to simmer the boiling temperature of Anastasia’s anger. “but if only Oscura didn’t try to capture Danger we would have at least had an emergency meeting to rediscuss our strats.

Anastasia’s sighed.

“I know, Thundershock. But we are outmatched by the Legion of Speedfreaks. What’s worse is that they are getting more and more members by the hour.” She groaned. “I don’t know why Oscura has a long standing hatred with him.”

“You are her sister in all, but sometimes…” Thundershock paused. “…she needs to listen to more… decisive plans.”

“But, Thundershock.” Anastasia stood up, with tears dripping down. “We Galaxias are the most powerful family in this world, even more powerful and Celestia and Luna combined. We despise the Royal Sisters as much as Oscura hates Danger.”

“With a burning passion I guess.” Thundershock assumed.

“So I ask you this.” Anastasia continued. “Do you know why we were outsmarted by the Legion of Speedfreaks?”

Thundershock shook her head.

“They’re teaming up with somebody called the ‘Demon Lord’ who I never even heard in my whole life. THAT’S WHY!” Anastasia boomed.”

As Anastasia sobbed, Thundershock decided to head out of the room and talk to someone that would have an easier time with her. She had some people in mind: Dark Flame, Adagio Dazzle and Tenebrisa Galaxia. She didn’t choose Oscura because she feared she wouldn’t live another hour.

“Where are going?!” Anastasia demanded.

Thundershock didn’t listen.

“UGH!” Anastasia fell down to the couch again as her crying could be heard from across the room, which Thundershock blatantly igonred again.

Then, twenty seconds later, she remembered that Oscura is starting to assemble another army called ‘The Eternal Army of Darkness’ with herself as general.

The Eternal Army of Darkness consisted of 15 OAV6 Impalers, 20 OSC5 Imperator Superlight Urban Interceptors 5 OAV8 Maledicta Super Heavy Urban Assualt Vehicles and one Nemesis-class Airship, capable of holding 16 heavy-modified BAE Systems Tempests and 20 of her latest fighter project, the OJF1 Dragonscreecher and 10 modified B-2 Spirit bombers. With more coming from 20 different cities and metropolises within the terrority of the Alliance of Extreme Darkness, the proper battle will begin.

Anastasia thought that Oscura was on the lines of ‘insane’ and ‘maniac’. But knowing Oscura, she’s probably both.

Danger City, The Legion of Speedfreaks HQ, Main Control Room, 11:01

Meanwhile, Danger was in the main control typing on the console for more information on the memory sticks which he and Akula stole from the abandoned factory a few weeks ago. He noticed on one of the folders that the OSC1 Nemesis was in the files.

“Now what do we have here?” Danger said to himself.

"DANGER!" She exciaimed.

"What's the matter Dashie!" Danger asked her, not pointing out the fact that she forgot to knock.

"You'll never believe this, our TV monitors are display a podium with banner with an 'O' and a 'G' inside the 'O' and two smaller banners with dragon symbolisms." Rainbow explained.

That was enough to make Danger believe that it was Oscura.

Without saying a word, Danger rushed towards the lift for the penthouse with Rainbow following him.

But what Rainbow didn’t tell Danger is that Oscura has hacked into every TV in the world, including Danger City and what’s worse is that Oscura built a squad of four huge robots. ‘The Destroyers for the Alliance’ was the name that Oscura gave them. The robots were on a targeting course for Canterlot City, more specfically Crystal Prep and Canterlot High School. Both schools were one of the many supporters of the Legion of Speedfreaks with what Oscura thought as a ‘stupid move to defeat me’.

With all of the members of the Legion of Speedfreaks now in the penthouse, they began to listen to what the Alliance plans for the Legion, Crystal Prep and Canterlot High School.

And they couldn’t have come at a better time.

The monitor displayed with exactly what Rainbow had seen previously, the same banners with the ‘O’ with the ‘G’ inside and dragons dotted all over the podium room. Approaching the podium was not Oscura as she hadn’t arrived the podium because she wanted to deliver the main speech. Her youngest cousin, Lolestra Cassiopoeia Maledicta (her short name was Lolestra Maledicta), took up the stage.

Lolestra was wearing a variant of Oscura’s outfit, but her version wasn’t the same as her’s. Her version was more flared than Oscura’s and had red diagonal stripes on the lower portion.

“Who is she?” Danger ask anyone who was available to reply.

“Lolestra Maledicta, Oscura’s youngest cousin.” Black Flame responded in time.

“Why does the Alliance have that many names that sounds like… Latin or whatever names comes up on video games.” Akula said.

But before Danger could respond nudged Akula because Lolestra was beginning her speech.

“As you may have been aware over the last couple of days that Oscura is planning an army so powerful in fact… that the Legion of Speedfreaks will be shaken… to the core!” Lolestra began. “I assure you, that no matter whatever the Legion may throw at us… we will deliver a much harder and much more fierce punch towards the treachery of the two bases in Equestria: Cantlerlot High School… and Crystal Prep. And also the Legion’s headquarters in Danger City.”

“She’s making as much sense as a computer that crashed. Aria jokingly said.

“Shut up, Aria. I’m trying to listen!” Danger said, trying to divert Aria from her delusions.

“Canterlot High School and Crystal Prep seem like a staging ground more members for the Legion.” Lolestra continued. “And I’m sure that if we turn the tables around a bit, they will see that we… are the most superior army in the world.”

Not if we have anything to say to that! Rainbow thought.

“Now, we must level the playing field slightly and… Oscura would like to say a few words.” Lolestra said, wrapping up her speech and at that moment, Oscura entered the room.

Oh boy, here we go. Danger thought as he let out a big sigh. He knew that whatever comes out of Oscura’s mouth, he’s not gonna like it.

Two seconds pass, with the Legion’s ears on ‘full listening mode’, Oscura began her speech.

“With the Legion of Speedfreaks getting more and more members each passing makes me sick to the stomach.” Oscura began speech-esque rant. “It’s like they are plotting something against us. Not for our advantage, but for THEIRS. Both Crystal Prep and Canterlot cannot be allowed to send reinforcements to aid the treachery of the loathsome Legion. When Midnight Skies betrayed me… while I was laying on the floor in Paradise City, I felt a hatred in me, so fierce in fact, that it wants me to RIP HER HEART ON OF HER BODY!
The crowd applauded as anger drew Oscura in more than ever before.

“We live in changing world, Oscura City. But the change sometimes happens without us knowing.” Oscura continued. “But is there a time where WE make the change happen? The Legion of Speedfreaks didn’t want to make me do this. BUT THERE WILL BE SEVERAL VEHICLES DESTROYED. SKYSCRAPES COLLAPSING IN ON THEMSELVES. A SURGE OF POWER. A SURGE OF GLORY. WHEN THE CRIMSON SOLAR ECLIPSE RISES!

The crowd applauded which led to cheering and approximately 180,000 civilians chanting ‘GLORY TO OSCURA’ while punching the sky which The Eternal Army of Darkness following suit.

Aria meanwhile, was in shock with what came from Oscura, while thinking she has going completely insane.

“Today, marks an end of era for Canterlot High School and Crystal Prep.” Oscura was near towards the end. “The end of a legacy that acquises to disharmony. In this exact moment in time, in two cities far from here, the two academic school LIES to every city in the world, while supporting the Legion of Speedfreaks, to defeat us in vehicular warfare. This fierce organization which you have constructed, upon which we stand, will bring an abrupt end to their assistance and their stupid, pathetic plans of vengeance upon us. ALL REMAINING CITIES WILL BOW TO THE ALLIANCE OF EXTREME DARKNESS! AND WILL REMEMBER THIS, AS THE LAST DAY OF THE LEGION OF SPEEDFREAKS!

This led to the same chant to be looped about 35 times

“Oh sweet Celestia.” Crimsonia said in horror.

“She is evil!” Twilight said in shock as it was her former school Oscura was planning to eliminate of the face of the earth

“You’re not kidding.” Akula replied to Twilight comment.

“If you thought Sombra was bad, you’re in for a wild because… the endgame battle, a battle against odds that will break the scales in half, a skirmish that some of us may not live to see the next sunset… is about to begin! And we will not rest… until the last breath of our body has spent.”

REMEMBER WHAT YOU FIGHT FOR, OSCURA CITY, FOR YOUR HONOUR, FOR THE ALLIANCE OF EXTREME DARKNESS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR EMPRESS OF EXTREME DARKNESS, MYSELF: OSCURA GALAXIA!” Oscura boomed as the crowd applauded fericiously.