• ...
 11
 245

Chapter 13 - When Someone's Sanity Disintergrates

“Why do you think Oscura is worse than Sombra, Danger?” Akula first asked Danger.

“The fact that she has a decade long hatred with me bring me to the conclusion that she really wants to get rid of me for good.” Danger sighed. “I need to do something real quick.”

“What’s that?” Akula said in a mix of confusion and concerned emotions.

“I need to let the Legion of Speedfreak HQs at Canterlot City and Crystal City know that Oscura is planning to attack CHS and Crystal Prep. They’re probably had a firewall put in place to protect themselves for any Alliance-spec virus that may infect their computers.”

“I help you, Danger.” Rainbow announced.

“Danger, what you doing!”

“They need to reminded about the robots that Oscura sent. They can wipe out entire buildings with a single blast.” Danger shouted across the room.

Canterlot City, Legion of Speedfreaks HQ Canterlot City, 11:06

While Danger and Rainbow were heading to the main control room to transmit a message to the Legion’s headquarters, which is located in the very centre of Canterlot City. The headquarters itself was only a five-minute walk to Canterlot High School. The headquarters was only akin to the building in Danger City. In the building’s pentahouse, four girls by the names of Meridian Dawnflare, Ara Swordblaze. Ceres Radiance and Sapphiria Daybreaker were waiting for news from Danger City about Oscura.

Meridian Dawnflare was originally from Sparkopolis but moved to Canterlot City before the Battle of the Bands, an event that culimated to Danger never mentioning to Aria for the past seven years. (Even though Danger secretly belived to the both groups, the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms won.) Meridian was wearing a similar outfit to what Pinkie wore during the Rainboom’s duel with the Dazzlings. The difference with Meridian’s is that instead of balloons and confetti, there imprints of flames and dragons and a large red two-headed dragon symbolism on the breast area. She was also wearing tights with the left leg in red and the right leg in orange. Her shoes were like Rarity’s but white with thin red stripes

Ara Swordblaze was originally from Las Pegasus but she moved to Canterlot City before Oscura began her revenge on Danger. She was wearing a t-shirt with a sword and a fireball. She was also wearing tight jeans with a patch on her right leg with the Legion of Speedfreaks emblem and the motto. The Legion of Speedfreaks motto is ‘In the name of speed and power, we shall ride into the sunset’ in a circle and she was wearing the same shoes as Black Flame.

Ceres Radiance, before the Dazzlings entered Canterlot High School was working in the Danger City branch of Rarity’s botique. But became a Speedfreak Legionnare two days after Aria Blaze met Danger. Ceres was wearing the same outfit style as Rarity but coloured white and a lighter purple. Her shoes were also similar to Rarity’s but there are coloured turquoise.

Sapphiria Daybreaker was different to the other three girls. She is Crimsonia Dragonsfire’s cousin who she hasn’t see in about three months (Most of it was because of Crimsonia being in the Battle of Paradise City) Sapphiria was wearing a collared t-shirt with a sun design and the words ‘The sun shall guide me.’ Crimsonia didn’t know she was wearing the shirt which maybe was created by Danger. She was also wearing a skirt similar to Rarity’s but was coloured orange. He was also wearing the same shoe style as Pinkie’s but was entirely colured red and it had a sun symbolism on the heel.

Ceres had no idea what Danger was going to tell the other three girls. But she knew that Sapphiria was eager to see Crimsonia.

“Do you think Oscura is planning to eliminate the Legion of Speedfreaks?” Ara said, feeling her purple hair. “Or do you think she’s gonna like… chicken out.”

“Ara, you’re been dumb again.” Sapphiria sighed. “Oscura’s not the sort of person who would chicken out. The Alliance is building incredibly huge weapons of vehicluar destruction. It’s not like Oscura isn’t serious if she’s wanting to kill Danger.

“Yeah, I know but…” Ara wanted to protest Sapphiria’s logic, but before she could that, Sapphiria’s phone rang.

“Who is that, Sapphiria?” Ceres asked.

“It’s Danger, it’s probably about the robots Oscura sent. Sapphiria replied. “Excuse me while I take this call.”

After two seconds. Sapphiria answered the call.

“Hello.”

“Sapphiria, this is Danger Dean from the Legion of Speedfreaks Headquarters in Danger City. You need to tell Ceres, Ara and Meridian and every member of the HQ Canterlot City to evacuate. The robots are 20 minutes away and they have the Alliance’s best weponery on them.” Danger instructed.

“Why, Danger? Everything seems to be under control as the shields will hold off the two robots for the rest of eternity.” Sapphiria said in confidence.

But Danger thought otherwise.

“You may think your defences can hold them off. But I think not.” Danger said. “The shield you have in place can only withstand about 20 to 30 laser shots. After that, the buildings will be vunerable to any sort of weaponry. Whether it’d be a laser shot, rocket, an electro-magnetic pulse shot or a bomb. They will cause siginificant damage.”

“What you say, Danger is entirely true. I will tell Ara and the others that we will evacuate to… where exactly?” Sapphiria said in forgetfulness

“Danger City seems preferable.” Danger suggested.

“Danger City it is then, I’ll tell them right now. What will you do will we set off for your headquarters?” Sapphiria then asked.

“I need to let Crystal City HQ know that the other two robots are incoming.” Danger replied.

“You know what to need to do, Danger.” Sapphiria announced. “OK, we’ll see you at the HQ then.”

“OK, Sapphiria. See you later.”

Danger City, Legion of Speedfreaks HQ Danger City, 11:09

After Danger finished talking to Sapphiria, he was planning to tell Ariel Everflame, the leader of the Crystal City HQ of the Legion of Speedfreaks But before he could do that, Aria Blaze headed to the communications room where Danger is located.

“Danger, you know when you decided to tell Sapphiria that you want her to evacuate to Danger City. Along with Ceres, Meridian and Ara” Aria said. “Couldn’t you have just gone to Canterlot City in your… oh I don’t know… your Tempesta and told her.”

“There’s two reasons why I didn’t do that.” Danger replied.

“Why’s that?”

“Firstly, there are three ways you can get from Danger City to Canterlot. The first way is the Pan-Equestrian Mass Transit Line or the PEMTL. The line runs from Canterlot itself to the most northern city on the map which is Nova Helios, approximately 9,000 miles from here or 12,600 miles from Canterlot. The second way is by a cross-sea ferry from Danger City Harbour and the final way is by flight from DGX International Airport.” Danger explained. “The reason I didn’t use any those of methods is that anywhere that is not in Legion of Speedfreaks terriorty,more specifically anywhere this under control of the Allaince of Extreme Darkness, Oscura has the skies, ground and sea covered either by airborne scouting probes, scout-spec interceptors and probes built for any depth of water.”

Aria understood what Danger said as it was too risky.

“The second reason is that the fuel tank on my Tempesta got slightly punctured when we came out the portal from Paradise City a couple of weeks back. If the tank isn’t replaced. I won’t be able to use the Tempesta for about two or three weeks.”

“OK, Danger. By you're logic, which I would be an absolute fool to not listen to, we can’t get there by vehicle, flight or mass transit. But we may be able to teleport them to Danger City HQ, which might save a journey.” Aria thought.

“I never thought of that Aria.” Danger conceeded the fact that he told Sapphiria two days ago to install a teleportation device in Canterlot. "I think they might be able to access it."

Oscura City, Alliance of the Extreme Darkness HQ, 11:10

While the members of both Canterlot and Crystal City evacuated to Danger City, Oscura was in the shower to make herself fresh for any future events as it was Lolestra who recommended it. At first, she was relaxed after her fiery speech eariler, but then she had a vision consisting of herself and her mother, Rosa Galaxia. The fact she hasn’t seen her for at least ten years started to plague her mind, even though it was already shattered by the Legion of Speedfreaks.

As the flashback progressed, she accumilated short-term schizophrenia, meaning Rosa’s voice echoed in her brain, the room, even Oscura City sometimes hear the exact voice of a mother who left her daughter because of her brutal hatred with Danger.

“Oscura, if you try to harm this man once, I swear I will leave for good.” Rosa’s voice echoed.

“But please! He has been a utter, diabolical wretch since he destroy my car in the race.” Oscura’s younger voice echoed.

Ugh, these voices… driving me… mad. Oscura thought as drips of water splash on her lavender skin.

“I’m not giving you any more chances.” Rosa’s voice echoed again. “Refrain from seeing him, I order you.”

Mother, stop cursing my fucking soul, please! Oscura thought to herself again. She knew that if she hears Rosa’s once more, she will lose what’s left of her sanity.

But then, it happened. As Oscura sat down on the shower, covering her face with her hands and started to sob as Rosa voice, once again, went rampant in her mind.

“Do you accept my demands, child?”

NEVER!” Oscura’s younger voice boomed. “I WILL NEVER BE ORDERED TO DO SOMETHING EVEN IT MEANS...” Her voice turned evil as her irises turned to blood-red. “I KILL HIM!”

“OK, that is the final straw, Oscura Maledicta Galaxia, I will leave you to your own devices with your sisters, cousin and your friends.” Rosa announced, leaving the young Oscura, practically forever.

“Fine!” The young Oscura spat furiously. “I don’t need you anymore, you just a literal concrete wall that’s keeping me from torturing Danger and killing him. Don’t come to me if you want to return. You will never beg for mercy, because… I’m stronger than you think, Rosa. Much stronger.”

“You’re delaying me, Oscura.” Rosa remarked as she was meters away the exit of the door

“I don’t care!” Oscura yelled at Rosa in tears. “You used to care for me. And teach me, ever since I wanted to become the driver of my dreams, but where you when I was in barrier in that race. WHERE WERE YOU?”

“Don’t shout at me like that, young girl” Rosa demanded.

“Young girl! YOUNG GIRL! Pfft!” Oscura was having none of it, her eyes were deluged with tears. “I’m old enough to make my own decision, I don’t need you to dictate my life, my prefect life now revolves around my sisters, Anastasia and Tenebrisa. You are nothing to me, Rosa. NOTHiNG!”

Oscura herself was still crying over Rosa’s voice. She originally was her mother, but now, she was nothing but a pawn to Oscura’s revenge on Danger. Her sanity was at a new low, but she now thinks that the only way to relive the pressure off of her… was to erase Rosa from existence

“And what makes thing better for me is that if you were never in my life. Go, rot in Tartarus for I care, cause I won’t be behind lock and key where you belong. No. I will living in the perfect lifestyle with the family member who still care for me, unlike you!” Oscura continued her rant. “And yet it would be more than perfect, it would be astonishing. But you just had to limit my power so I can’t use it to kill that wretch of Danger Dean. My power when you vanish from the face of the planet will be limitless.”

Now Oscura herself was now at terminal breaking point. The fact she had to use a hate-filled monologue against her own mother was the reason she wanted to get rid of Danger. And wrecking her Uberschall Clear-view multiple times was just the bottom of the iceberg. She now has no control over her weeping and her cries can now be heard throughout the Alliance of Extreme Darkness HQ, with Dark Flame hearing it first.

“What’s that noise? Sounds like somebody after a funeral or something.” Dark Flame remarked.

“I think Oscura’s not feeling well.” Anastasia replied as she was also in the same room as Dark Flame. “I told to her to take shower after her speech 10 minutes ago, but now… now…”

“Now what?” Dark Flame asked.

“She’s now gone insane and… I don’t she’s mentally prepared for another skirmish. I’m gonna check on her.” Anastasia became worried over Oscura.

Dark Flame facepalmed, thinking that Oscura would tear Anastasia’s heart out.

Oscura was still in the shower, crying at over 75 decibles. As she heard Rosa’s voice more and more, she was on the verge of passing out from the three minutes she had been crying. Then Anastasia entered the bathroom with a really long towel at the ready.

“Oscura, are you OK?” Anastasia said with concern in her voice.

Oscura didn’t answer. The shower windows were heavily steamed up and condensated and Anastasia didn’t know if she’s was coming out not.

Then, about ten seconds later, Oscura finally opened the door, looking like a absolute wreck.

Anastasia was shocked to see that Oscura’s eyes were tear-ridden and that she was still sobbing. She wrapped the towel around Oscura and took her to her bedroom where she can hopefully calm her down.