• ...
 11
 245

Chapter 16 - A Game of Hypercars

A thought occurred to Danger as to what Akula said before. Would it be a long time friend of Akula, or someone that's gonna be like Oscura, but more of 'not willing to kill Danger constantly' which is something that wished for about eleven years.

As Danger was making more car files for his personal blueprint hard drive. Rainbow entered the room and was holding one of the hard drives that Danger, Black Flame brought back from the abandoned factory.

"Hi Danger, I was wondering. I'm thinking of creating that car I showed you earlier.”

“What the Prisma GTX-4000?”

“Yeah, do you think I could create a version for you?” Rainbow asked Danger.

Danger thought for a second.

“Sure, why not.”

“That’s Danger I know!” Rainbow patted on Danger’s shoulder.

Then in about 20 seconds, Rainbow cloned the file of the RBD2 Prisma and sent it into Danger’s vehicle hard drive. Danger then showed Rainbow one of the cars that he and Akula managed to steal from the abandoned factory a few weeks ago, the OSC1 Nemesis.

Rainbow looked at the OSC1 Nemesis and a look of satisfaction came from the face of Rainbow.

“Are you planning to make that, you do know your nemesis made that originally.” Rainbow asked.

“Rainbow, I’m more aware of that like… since 2010. But I will concede that, even though she is our enemy, she does make literal masterpieces of vehicles.” Danger replied.

“Are you saying that Oscura makes better cars than you?” Rainbow then asked.

“No, Rainbow.” Danger shook his head. “They’re something I try to learn from, but it cullimated that the Legion being in an arms race with me creating better cars than her.”

Rainbow then realised, she hadn’t seen Twilight as of recently.

“Danger, where’s Twilight?”

“I think she’s with Cayenne and Azura and she’s planning on finding a similar outfit to what Oscura wears. I told that there a lot more hard drives and memory so… I told her to pillage the remnants of the cargo that me and Akula looted a few weeks back.” Danger explained. “I also told her to go into the different floors. Because Akula and I didn’t check as the superstructre of the factory would cave in.” Danger explained.

“And? Rainbow asked.

“So last week, I sent the BRSU to deploy a force field around the factory which would effectively reduce any attempt of the superstructre disintergrating on itself. And er… Twilight asked me if she could… loot some clothing, the same clothing that Oscura wears.” Danger then suddenly realised what came out of his mouth in about ten.

Rainbow facepalmed.

“What did you say to her about that?” Danger asked.

Danger thought for a second.

“I said to her, go for it, I don’t really mind.”

Rainbow wasn’t convinced at all.

“Danger, remember at Nightmare Night, four years ago. Twilight wore a similar outfit to the one that Oscura wore. She literally threw you off.” She reminded Danger.

“Yeah, but, it didn’t hinder me that much after about… 24 hours had elasped, you know.” Danger commented. “Besides, it’s not like she’s gonna confuse me again, is she? I’ve known her since me and you became friends.”

“I know that, Danger, but I…” Rainbow wanted to protest but was interrupt by a transmission from Twilight.

“Danger, can you read me.” Twilight asked.

“Yes, I can, Twilight. What’s the nibbles.” Danger replied.

“About… twenty miles from where we are now, it seems the Alliance has sent scout unit to try and intercept our loot.” Twilight explained.

Oscura. Rainbow to herself.

“That’s were you’re wrong, Twi.” Danger said as he had another ace in the hole Because the force field has the repulsive sensors that if any Alliance car gets anywhere within a 15-mile radius, the vehicle would be teleported back to Oscura City. Oh, I forgot to mention, the vehicles explode after 5 seconds has elapsed from being teleported back. So you don’t need to worry.” Danger then explained.

“OK, Danger, I believe you.” Twilight concluded. “Anyway, I found an even bigger stash of boxes containing memory sticks and hard drives.”

Danger thought to himself it wasn’t a competition of who can find the most memory sticks and/or hard drives. Especially since Danger and Oscura were at war with each other.

“Brilliant, Twilight…”

Before he could continue. Twilight interrupted him.

“And… I found the exact same outfit that Oscura wears.” Twilight announced.

Oh, for Celestia’s sake. Danger thought to himself. Having two people wearing the exact same full back leather suit with fingerless gloves and cyberpunk-style boots, is probably enough to make me think what the hell is going on the Legion of Speedfreaks as of recently.

“OK, Twilight. Can you teleport back to HQ if you don’t mind.” Danger then asked.

“With the boxes of memory stored… and the outfit that I found eariler.”

“Sure.” Danger sarcastically said. “Oh by the way, how many boxes have you found?”
“About 100, why?”

“It cause the more files we have at our disposal, the more of a chance we have at ending this slug-fest that this battle. Also I want to see you in the outfit you found.” Danger replied.

Rainbow facepalmed again, thinking that this going to be a long day.

“OK, Danger, I will see you later.” Twilight then announced.

“Likewise, Twi.”

The call ended with Rainbow being mythed.

“Danger, has you brain suddenly to download the 1,01 patch of ‘being a total dullard’ Rainbow asked him.

“No, it’s still on the beta build.” Danger said, logging in his personal vehicle database.

Danger City, Legion of Speedfreaks HQ, Penthouse Suite, Thursday 10th June 2021, 11:40

While Danger and Rainbow were sending all of the files to main drive. Twilight was talking to Aria and Crimsonia on the couch. Twilight was now wearing the same outfit that Oscura wears, hoping to throw Danger into a mind-break.

“Hey, Crimsonia, you know my car, the TWI4 Andromeda?” Twilight said.

“Yeah, what about it?”

“Well, it turns out that Danger did this for me.” Twilight showed Crimsonia a picture of an upgrading version of the TWI4 Andromeda which consisted a widebody and a Le Mans-style wing. The TWI4 Andromeda resembles a Porsche 918 and a Ferrari Enzo with a 14.5l V18 engine developing 3,198 horsepower. Flat out, the top speed is 348mph,

“That… is called the TWI4 Andromeda X. Basically, the X produces 260 horsepower than the standard Andromeda and I reckon that the top speed is 375mph.” Twilight explained which to a whistle from Aria.

“The thing I like about… generally all cars we cars are built for the following things: speed, enjoyment and luxury, aren’t they?” Crimsonia said.

“Exactly, Crim. That’s why I’m not just the Princess of Friendship, I… am the Princess of Speed.”

“Are you now?” Aria asked. “You never told us that beforehand.”

Twilight was a bit surprised about that.

“I wanted to keep that as a surprise. Something I wanted to keep secret until after the Battle of Paradise City.” She said while polishing her new helmet (which was originally Oscura’s).

“I’m gonna see what Danger’s up to.” Aria then announced.

“OK, no problem, Aria.” Twilight said.

After Aria exited the room, Crimsonia got up and sat next to Twilight. Twilight, who previously was relaxing on the couch, made room for Crimsonia.

“Twilight, let me get this straight.” Crimsonia began. “You’re wearing an exact outfit that Oscura is wearing, doesn’t that make you… part of the Alliance.

“No, Crimsonia.” Twilight disagreed. “I’m better than Oscura and all her friends and her family. I wanted to wear outfit since Danger told me of Oscura’s existence. At first, I didn’t know that Oscura existed. I originally thought is would be a character from an old fantasy novel. I’m a bit of addict to books myself.”

Twilight gave a nervous chuckle which led to Crimsonia giving Twilight a pat on the back.

Danger City, Legion of Speedfreaks HQ, Main Vehicle Production Room, Thursday 10th June 11:45

While Twilight and Crimsonia were having fun each other, Midnight Skies was with Lightning Dust and Spitfire. Midnight Skies needed a new vehicle as the vehicle she used during the Battle of Paradise City, the Jansen X12, was basically just scrap metal. She asked Lightning Dust to work with her to build a hypercar, preferably one can withstand the speed of Oscura’s army. Having heard of the existence of the OSC5 Imperator Tenebris Helixia from Danger two hours ago. She knew that if she would be captured by Oscura, she would become her slave and plague her mindset to hate Rainbow again. She knew that she can’t let that happen, because she’s now a Speedfreak Legionnaire and with the most popular person in the world, DangerDean.

“OK, Midnight Skies, what would the car to be like?” Lightning asked her.

“Erm… I think a Bentley Speed 8 from the front with Devel Sixteen styling. For the rear of the car, I think the Toyota GR010 with Lamborghini Terzo styling.” Midnight replied.

Lightning’s eyebrows were raised, she knew she’d be determined to eliminate Oscura.

“What type of engine would you like?” Lightning then asked

“Probably W16.”

Lightning typed on the touch screen Midnight’s requirements.

“How many liters?”

This is got Midnight thinking.

“11.5.”

“Anything else?”

“Probably an electric motor, probably the same one that’s in Rainbow’s RBD1.

After 10 seconds, the results were in

Midnight’s new car would develop 3,275hp and estimated the top speed to be 360 mph.

She thought to herself, Oscura, I’m coming for ya.