• Published 19th Dec 2020
  • 1,923 Views, 1,138 Comments

My Little Pony: Sparkling Harmony: Season Two - Captain_Cosmos



Sparkler and her friends are back for new adventures!

  • ...
14
 1,138
 1,923

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 73: Show Me Who You Are!

“Ugh! I wish we had our own rooms.” Crystal said. She and Sky were playing in Melody’s room and Crystal had noticed how neat Melody’s room was. “How did you get this room Melody?” She asked her sister.

“I guess I was just the first to arrive here?” Melody responded.

“But we all arrived at the same time.” Crystal said. “Mom and Mommy Twi adopted all of us at the same time.

Melody raised an eyebrow. She was told the story, out of earshot of her siblings, that their parents had created to explain how there were suddenly six more Alicorns in Equestria. In that story her siblings spent three years in Saddle Arabia. A fact thankfully backed up by the memories of her siblings…mostly. “Uh…you must’ve been imagining things because I was never in Saddle Arabia.” Melody told them.

“What? Yes you were. We hung out all the time. Don’t you remember?” Crystal asked.

Melody bit her lip. She didn’t want to lie to her sisters, but they also didn’t need to know what REALLY happened to her. “I was in an orphanage in Canterlot for three years.” She said, deciding that lying, while not right, had the benefit of hurting her sisters less than the truth.

“But that doesn’t make any sense?” Crystal responded. “How can we have memories of you with us in the orphanage if you weren’t there?” She asked. She glared at Melody. “And why were we separated if the ponies who found us knew we were siblings?” She asked. “This all seems fishy to me.” She said.

Sky rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Does it really matter? The point is that we’re all together now and that’s what counts.” She said, hopping off the bed and pulling her two sisters into a hug. “Besides, mom is our new biological mom now. I ain’t saying no to that.” She added.

“This just all seems odd to me that’s all.” Crystal said. “How we can have memories of Melody being there and yet she wasn’t.” She looked around the room. “And it doesn’t help that she got the first pick of rooms out of the situation.” She commented.

“Don’t worry girls. One way or another, you’ll all get your own rooms.” Said a new voice. The three girls turned to see their five year old mom standing at the door smiling. “It might be a bit depending on how the merge goes but we’ll make sure you all have your own rooms.” Sparkler told her three daughters.

“Eh, so long as I won’t have to sleep in a sleeping bag anymore I’m good.” Sky said, hopping back onto the bed.

“Yeah. I’d like to sleep on a comfortable surface for once.” Crystal said.

Sparkler nodded. “Ok. How about from now on you three take turns sleeping in Melody’s bed?” She asked.

“But I like to sleep with my mom plushies with Maddy on the bed.” Melody said. Maddy barked happily and licked Melody on the face. Causing Melody to giggle.

“Melody. For the time being you three are sharing a room. That means sharing your bed and if they want to, sharing the plushies.” Sparkler told Melody.

“Ooh! Yeah when we get our new rooms I want mom plushies too!” Sky responded, snuggling up to Melody’s plushies. “They’re so cool!”

“I’d like a pair too.” Crystal agreed.

Sparkler chuckled. She had overheard Crystal complaining about not having a room yet. “When everything is set Mommy Twi and I will make copies for you two. And your brothers.” She told them.

“Good. So unfair that Melody seems to get all the love.” Crystal commented.

“Relax Crystal. Mommy Twi and I love all of you with all our hearts.” Sparkler said, hugging Crystal. “Things have just been a little hectic and the news Melody had siblings kinda activated our impulse drives.” She explained.

“You adopted us before actually having the room to adopt us? How’d that fly with Family Services?” Sky asked.

“We may have called in a few favors. You six shouldn’t be apart when you’re blood siblings.” Sparkler responded with a smile.

Sky and Melody smiled and joined in on the hug. “Guess we’re lucky Mommy Twi’s famous huh.” Sky commented.

“Ooh! That reminds me! Since Mommy Twi’s a princess does that make us princesses as well?” Crystal asked.

Sparkler chuckled. “Legally, I guess so. But don’t let that go to your head. You’re not above everypony else.” She told them.

“Considering where we were before you, it won’t be getting to my head.” Melody said.

“Me neither.” Sky said.

“Does it mean we can get whatever decorations we want for our rooms?” Crystal asked.

Sparkler chuckled. “I’ll talk to Mommy Twi.” She said. “But we’re not going to have you become spoiled more than the average foal.”


While Sparkler and the girls hung out at the house, Twilight had work to do at the School of Friendship, and brought Lumber Striker, Lightning Shield, and Trail Blazer with her.

In hindsight that may have been a mistake.

Mostly it was Trail Blazer trying to fly when his mother told him not to as he didn’t know how yet, let alone she didn’t want him flying in her office. The thing that got them kicked out of the office and put under Spike’s supervision so she could get some work done, was Trail Blazer hopping onto the boxes that were stacked neatly in the office, trying to fly, and knocking the pile over. Fortunately nopony was hurt and nothing had been broken. But it did cause a fight between Trail Blazer and Lumber Strike, who was just sitting there looking at animal pictures in a book and Lightning trying to break it up.

“Spike, how about you take them on a tour of the school while I clean up this mess and get work done?” She calmly asked before the four of them were outside her office.

Spike turned and glared at the three boys. “Trail, She said no flying. Why didn’t you listen?” He asked.

“Oh come on. It wasn’t that bad. Now come on. Who wants to race?” He asked.

“Dude, you coulda gotten hurt. And Mommy Twi’s clearly not happy.” Lightning shot at Trail, almost perfectly timed before they heard an exasperated groan from inside the office.

Spike shook his head. “Come on. Let’s go to the Library.” He said. “I got some comics stashed away there that we can read.”

“Does the Library have any books with cute animal pictures in them?” Asked Lumber Striker. “I shoulda asked if I could bring that book with me.”

Spike giggled. “We have those in the Kindness section of the Library.” He said.

Lumber smiled. “Awesome!” He said excitedly.

“Yeah yeah animals comics, last one there’s a rotten egg!” Trail Blazer said before galloping off.

Spike and Lightning groaned and facepalmed at the same time. “Trail Blazer get back here!” Spike called out

“You’ll get lost!” Lightning added as they and Lumber Striker ran off after him.

To be continued…

Author's Note:

Hopefully this chapter conveyed the sibling's personalities.

Sky Flitter is the easiest going, Trail is the racer and the daredevil, Lightning Shield is the most responsible, Lumber Striker has an interest in animals, and Crystal Spark is the most princessy of the bunch, as well as inquisitive.

Anywho, THX FOR READING!

PreviousChapters Next